Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You (48888 Views)

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by southernbelle(f): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
anthoniaz:

I tell ya! Always busy.
One disappointed me with a blouse I wanted to use for my trad, I was very lucky that wasn't the main blouse, I had sewn the main one form another tailour weeks earlier but gave her this second one which I was to use before the main one on that day.She kept on promising till that day, she even told me she was bringing it to my house(lies) but I didn't see her.I think she called me 2 days later after the trad that it was ready (wickedness).

I just collected my material from a so-called friend who is also a tailour.I gave her this material, four or five months back.Till two weeks ago, she refused to sew it (this is someone who charges me very high but because her work is always neat, I don't mind)I don't just know what their problem is.Sometimes I even pay in advance so they won't give me excuse, but lailai, na d same thing.

Too bad. no one really knows what their problem is; if you pay them half in advance, problem, if you pay them in full before they start, problem.
Very few are reliable...

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by southernbelle(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

I still have one that is owing me cloth for about a month now lipsrsealed
I just tire for them
Lol
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by anthoniaz(f): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
southernbelle:

Too bad. no one really knows what their problem is; if you pay them half in advance, problem, if you pay them in full before they start, problem.
Very few are reliable...
Hmmm.I'm yet to meet a reliable tailour.Most of them spend their day gossiping with apprentices, an example is the one who disappointed me with the blouse I was supposed to use for trad.There's no day you go to her shop and won't hear her and her girls mocking or gossiping about someone.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by southernbelle(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
anthoniaz:

Hmmm.I'm yet to meet a reliable tailour.Most of them spend their day gossiping with apprentices, an example is the one who disappointed me with the blouse I was supposed to use for trad.There's no day you go to her shop and won't hear her and her girls mocking or gossiping about someone.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by ladylouisa(f): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
I remember when I was a bridesmaid for a friend's aunt, the tailor that made our dress and that of the bride totally bleeped up. She refused giving the bride her gown and travelled den called her to go pick up her dress from wherever , the bride had to go to oshodi from gbadaga very early to pick up the not so fine dress. I pitied for her sha.

Thank God I've never really experienced any of these with a nigerian tailor. I can't even patronize them sef cause my mum sews all my clothes.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Allansmith: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2017
There are some that sees sewing as a passion and are always with a difference..Delivers right on time and exactly as client wants their Fabric to come out,The Lady does magic with fabrics...07084433774..08060049636...

anthoniaz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.