Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? (34916 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by martineverest(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Harwoyeez:
T
what is t
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by yedidiah(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
okon abang seems to be the big deal in controversial judgement these days .

2 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
They should rest now,
politics too hard for 9ja sef
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by AntiWailer: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rockquest:
Ize-Iyamu remains our governorship candidate whether Sheriff likes it or not. The game has just started
The game has ended you wanted to say I suppose.

Court has declared.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Harwoyeez(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Now read d modified version boss grin
martineverest:
what is t
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Figs(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
d fake pastor's aim is to make money politically nd religiously like Tuned Baker but he has hit brick walls like a misguided canoe.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Impeller(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
politics of Blackmail at the peak. what happened to the movie: Commander-in-Chief? It's so real. Sinister for hire.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Figs(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
martineverest:
what is t
t is for toto
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by otokx(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
PDP have entered better one chance; how did they go so low to be in a relationship with Sheriff? Its like only death of that man will break the hold he has on PDP.

No more using and dumping, they should just allow him till 2018.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by omogin(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oshomole should go pay his pensioners protesting daily in benin
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by sbabimbola(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
YDP loading!
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by rusher14: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
waternogetememy:
Reading comments from Zombies, i cannot stop laughing.

Who dont know Ali Modu Sheriff is an APC agent from an APC state and region?

Who dont know APC game to use Sheriff and Kangaroo court to force apc Sheriff on PDP and destabilize the party?.

This is how every rational person sees the present predicament of Nigeria politics.

Sheriff is a very poor excuse for an agent. He lacks the discretion required.

So Fayose brought in, recommended and installed a double agent on his party without a background check.

Is he so dumb?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by maestroferddi: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Keep giving yourselves false hope why Ize-Iyamu is perfecting his plans to emerge as the next governor of Edo State.

Even a blind man knows that there is no how Sheriff can function again as the chairman of PDP.

These seeds of confusion which the APC is trying to sow will boomerang on them big time.

What I cant understand is why Oshiomhole is scared for the life of him of this Ize-Iyamu. How long can he keep trying to stop the inevitable?

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by esosuo: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Justice okon Dat short calabar man d new nitemare of pdp grin i hope he gets supreme court appointment soon to finish up all the thieves

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by jtjohn(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
I was about asking the same question.........PDP is in big mess.

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Slymonster(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
so many 1diots in Nigeria... what apc or oshiomole business with pdp nd there leadership, did oshiomole or apc put gun on pdp members head to first select sheriff..

this is the same way people will blame buhari if another man sleep with your wife..

4 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
maestroferddi:
Keep giving yourselves false hope why Ize-Iyamu is perfecting his plans to emerge as the next governor of Edo State.

Even a blind man knows that there is no how Sheriff can function again as the chairman of PDP.

These seeds of confusion which the APC is trying to sow will boomerang on them big time.

What I cant understand is why Oshiomhole is scared for the life of this Ize-Iyamu. How long can he keep trying to stop the inevitable?

He knows he is no match for POI

POI is the politician's politician when it comes to Edo!

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by KangaIye: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Even If Them Like Make Them Use Shekau As Their New Chairman. Edo State Is For APC cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Jalinco: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
End time pastors and long throats

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by maestroferddi: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
otokx:
PDP have entered better one chance; how did they go so low to be in a relationship with Sheriff? Its like only death of that man will break the hold he has on PDP.

No more using and dumping, they should just allow him till 2018.
He has ZERO on anything.

Buhari/APC are using him to fight a futile battle. They are just trying to create a semblance of division. How many high ranking PDP members are in his rank? Just a few disgruntled elements who wield very little influence.

It is only a fool that would be taking the route he is taking since he has lost the backing of the BOT of the party. He is on his own.

It beats my imagination that instead of APC seizing the opportunity of being in power to built the appeal and power base of the party, all they can do is to live in the shadow/dread/fear of the PDP by trying, albeit in futility, to instigate/engineer schism in the PDP

2 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
jide219:
There is nothing there, APC plan will nt work, by September we shall all go en-mass to vote ize iyamu, obaseki and oshiomhole can go to hell
ranting wit just a thumb is democracy hope u remember
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
blazetitov:
PDP deserves all the problems in the world. The corrupt party brought Nigeria to her knees.

Btw, why does Justice Okon Abang loves to give judgement in controversial cases. it seems the man likes controversies.

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Ibnltd33: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
THE END HAS COME FOR PDP

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Hawx(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
martineverest:
ali moudu sheriff: APC's trojan horse in PDP
grin
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by CloudResident(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
A child who boasts that he will always make the pigeon's head a delicacy when he grows up may never get to see adulthood.
Shebi he dey boast say him go probe Oshio,oya go dey probe am from the pulpit nah! grin.End time pastors.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by jtjohn(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
fastBrow6:
cool.comh
stop all this scam....
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by BanjiA: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good for him
DirtyGold:
He will obviously go find a court to issue a counter ruling or... he will go and continue preaching the gospel as Mr pastor! Have you forgotten Chris Okotie?

What's tha business?
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Chibudollar: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
A naked lady ran into an Igbo man's taxi. She
told the driver where she was going.
The lgbo man didn't start the car but he was just staring at the girl over & over again.
The lady saw him and said: what's ur problem man?
Haven't u seen a naked lady before
Igbo man replied:
l am not looking at ur
unclothedness,
I was just wondering where U kept the money u are going to pay me.
IGBO kwenu!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by valiantheartprod(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
my brother its prayer, nothing else or more
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
suasmablow:

I am sure the church may reject him too because he has been so compromised.
I am of the opinion that this can denounce his faith because of politics
is that then a real pastor?
So a pastor is only real when he aligns with APC? Osibanjo and mbaka
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by gabby76: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
pabloid:
Oshiomoles fear of this guy amazes me
ok let them continue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.