Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? (34915 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by mickool(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
GO further with Godwin Obaseki. Continuity we want.

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
The evil people do lives with them!! see how APC thieves are running helter skelter over POI.. choi... If APC had/has done well will dey be afraid? ?

However PDP can conduct another primary, and POI will still emerge winner...

APC is a thieving party that bastardize Edo state more than wat the fat crooked Lucky did....

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Elose11(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
suasmablow:

I am sure the church may reject him too because he has been so compromised.
I am of the opinion that this can denounce his faith because of politics
is that then a real pastor?
Why would the church reject him? Some people self! Will the same church reject the vice president? Mind you they are from the same Redeem.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
I weep for edo state.see the way youths were firing pump action for political capaign.

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by blexxyn1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
peacecoy:
Oshobaba has done well for Edo to deserve a third term if the constitution were to allow it.
lucky made this kinda comment possible...
if i ask u to mention what oshio did now you will mention minor stuffs that weigh up to little or nothing, pdp will definitely wanna impress d people if they win to win back thier trust...
obaseki will just remain a tool in oshios hand....i see no gain in that its pure godfatherism nd that is d major problem Nigeria has been faced with over time.

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by mickool(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pastor Ize iyamu is "Gunner" Let GO further together with Godwin Obaseki. #naGodwin.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Mylove55(f): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
exclusive87:
Game of politics always a game,,,,
The best option for him is to GO Back to his Church and continue from where he Stop.... Cox Politics have just played him
FIRST TO COMMENT,,, BUT WHO E HELP
d funny part is that d fake pastor dont even pastor any church, becos i never see him talk about Jesus or for anybody to know d name and address of his fake church.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Mylove55(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Elose11:

Why would the church reject him? Some people self! Will the same church reject the vice president? Mind you they are from the same Redeem.
we in redeem reject such fake pastor.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by mickool(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na Godwin.GO further together with GO...

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Jaconja: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol see people spitting bile everywhere
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by MorningLight(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
PDP and confusion...

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by kjsun15: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
waternogetememy:
Reading comments from Zombies, i cannot stop laughing.

Who dont know Ali Modu Sheriff is an APC agent from an APC state and region?

Who dont know APC game to use Sheriff and Kangaroo court to force apc Sheriff on PDP and destabilize the party?.

This is how every rational person sees the present predicament of Nigeria politics.

Sheriff is a very poor excuse for an agent. He lacks the discretion required.

so, APC brought Sheriff to PDP abi? you better go and ask Fayose where he saw Sheriff and take him back there. Please study politics don't just spur what you don't know.Mtww.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Crownylord(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
suasmablow:

I am sure the church may reject him too because he has been so compromised.
I am of the opinion that this can denounce his faith because of politics
is that then a real pastor?
The "PASTOR" is just a title to decieve the people. D man is a real/confirm politics player.

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by efilefun(m): 1:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Abegii park well, when your almighty fayose was praising him and fronting for him, you all never said he was a Trojan by APC, after spending his money on a sinking party you expect him to just lay low like that without fighting back Comot there make I pour spit jawe
waternogetememy:

Who dont know APC game to use Sheriff and Kangaroo court to force apc Sheriff on PDP and destabilize the party?.

This is how every rational person sees the present predicament of Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by efilefun(m): 1:48am On Jul 29, 2016
kjsun15:

so, APC brought Sheriff to PDP abi? you better go and ask Fayose where he saw Sheriff and take him back there. Please study politics don't just spur what you don't know.Mtww.
Don't mind that thing spewing gibberish everywhere like a deluded thing. If Sheriff is working for APC then we can also say Fayose works for APC also cuz he brought sheriff back to the game from only God knows where

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Mylove55:
we in redeem reject such fake pastor.

Lol... Jesuslovesyou... you again... why are u so afraid of using muhammadlovesyou??

However God's plan is for POI to win Edo state... and no one can stop it even with all your party APC schemes...

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

Where on earth were you when APC was insisting PDP should not accept Sen Ali-Modu Sheriff?

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by udatso: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

If all these things you say about h in m is true minus the last statement, then clearly he is a good agent

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by udatso: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Admiralty616:

Where on earth were you when APC was insisting PDP should not accept Sen Ali-Modu Sheriff?
Don't mind him. They just need to blame someone for their problems.

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by osusuallstars: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2016
PDP MAY NOT HAVE ANY CANDIDATE IN EDO. SHERIFF IS THE IN LAW OF BUHARI AND BOTH ARE PLAN ING ON HOW TO CLIP PDP WING IN ALL COMING ELECTION. SO PL BEWARE OF SHERIFF. INSIDE HIM IS BUHARI AND APC
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by southpole: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

Sheriff was talent-spotted and brought to PDP by your clueless president GEJ, it shows the type of people he was using to ruin and destroy this country no wonder the white people called him ineffectual buffon
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Jmasoke(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2016
exclusive87:
Game of politics always a game,,,,
The best option for him is to GO Back to his Church and continue from where he Stop.... Cox Politics have just played him

FIRST TO COMMENT,,, BUT WHO E HELP

Even the his church will reject him if they are truly christian
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by holaralph(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
osusuallstars:
PDP MAY NOT HAVE ANY CANDIDATE IN EDO. SHERIFF IS THE IN LAW OF BUHARI AND BOTH ARE PLAN ING ON HOW TO CLIP PDP WING IN ALL COMING ELECTION. SO PL BEWARE OF SHERIFF. INSIDE HIM IS BUHARI AND APC
SOURCE, PROOF, GENESIS, EVIDENCE WRITTEN SIGNED RECORDED BE IT AUDIO OR VISUAL................. I DONT TAKE THOSE CHEATS AT SMY AGE, AND HAVENT YOU HEARD OF OBAZEKIS YOUNGER BROTHER THAT SUPPORTS POI YET NOBODY SAID IS A MOLE, WHEN FAYOSE WAS DRUMMING 6/8 JAZZ DRUMS BEAT FOR SHERIFF YOU WERE ALL HAPPY, HAVENT YOU HEARD OF A TWIN BROTHER THAT POISONED HIS OTHER TWIN BROTHER AND ANOTHER TWIN BROTHER THAT DID BEDMATIC WORK ON HIS TWIN BROTHER FIANCEE DUE TO THE FACT THAT HIS FIANCEE ISNT THAT BEAUTIFUL LIKE HIS FELLOW TWIN BROTHER............. AS FOR ME I WONT TAKE THAT UNTIL WHEN THERE IS PROVE THAT SHERIFF WORKS FOR APC AND PMB..............
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by ehijoe(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2016
I just pity APC. the earlier they fucose and think of better ways to make Nigeria work would serve them better. if APC really understands what governance is all about, no opposition party in Edo would have come out as strong like PDP. Instead for them to still manage d little time left wisely and impact positively on the electorates, they are there wasting the few days they have in office waiting for judgement that will remove the ordained GOVERNOR IZE - Iyamu for them, after claiming that same man would be a work over for them in the election. it is very clear that APC has nothing to offer. with PDP in the election no hope for APC, Without PDP same thing. If the worse happen, Edo people would try a different party. We must Change D situation (changer).
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by udatso: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
crixtex:

Lol... Jesuslovesyou... you again... why are u so afraid of using muhammadlovesyou??

However God's plan is for POI to win Edo state... and no one can stop it even with all your party APC schemes...

So you now know God's plans. ?
You guys never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by billyG(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

So 4 yur small pikin mind Apc approached fayose & wike 2 go & support Alimodu sheriff as pdp chairman?Haba zoombie!
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by billyG(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
osusuallstars:
But he is also Jonathan's friend who spotted his quality & brought him 2 pdp,wike/fayose also spotted his talent & begged him 2 help resurrect dead pdp,did dey not knew that he was buhari's so called in-law b4.
Re: What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? by Khez: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can they kindly kill sheriff? With his rabbit teeth? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.