Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) (2318 Views)

End Time Pool Party (photo) / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by ericuzor(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
It is very amazing how some ladies find it very comfortable to step out of their home dressed almost naked.

Naked woman
A lady was seen dressed in what seemed to everyone like she was not wearing anything. She was dressed in a ‘black see-through jumpsuit’, gold dropping chain with earrings and a black-heeled sandal. It was obvious that she was not wearing anything underneath her outfit.

Knowing that she is truly enjoying herself at the party as everyone partied hard, the mystery woman was seen on the dance floor with a cup of drink.

This is definitely not close to being sexy or classy.

Re: Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
End time is near truly.

I thank God for my own life
Re: Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
End time is near truly.

I thank God for my own life
Re: Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by myfantasies(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Op point of correction

She went to a party naked

Not dressed naked to a party

Cos i am not seeing any clothes other than her deflated tires, nd barrel stomach

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by Kayoski(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
pls my people is it ME OR ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

If we say she is unclad , can she be dressed at the same time?

smh @op. "woman dresses unclad to a party"

BTW I so much question the hypocrisy of the "END TIME CREW". , after viewing a post containing explicit images , they will be crying "THE END IS TRULY HERE "...

who una they preach give, first preach give yourself..

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by Mediapace: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
No be your fellow female wink
myfantasies:
Op point of correction

She went to a party naked

Not dressed naked to a party

Cos i am not seeing any clothes other than her deflated tires, nd barrel stomach
Re: Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by myfantasies(f): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mediapace:
No be your fellow female wink
Nd ur point is
Re: Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is this unclad?
Re: Woman Dresses Naked To A Party (photo) by Mediapace: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning
myfantasies:
Nd ur point is

(1) (Reply)

/ What Is Wrong With This Photo? / 3 Ways You Can Seduce A Woman You Love [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.