Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) (11401 Views)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / End Time Pool Party (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by contactmorak: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Why do some ladies just choose to act classless? How do you even feel as a lady being in public and out of the other beautiful ladies present, you are the only one whose dress looks so indecent? How did she step out of the house with any iota of shame? Whose sister and daughter is this? These and many more questions beg for answers with this photo making the rounds

2 Likes

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by contactmorak: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
na waooo
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by SINZ: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2016
I've seen worse.

They hoes, they have to be on their uniform when they go to work.

24 Likes

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Florblu(f): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
And them no dey fine.#Smh
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by buffalowings: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
That's why it's a party..
Informal undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
that guy's facial expression tho.
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Laveda(f): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
undecided She for _naked.
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
How's that party dress disturbing you?

5 Likes

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
what's your own? you have your own body you can do as you wish with. her life,her body, her business. you won't b there when she suffers the consequence. just do your thing and live life the way you understand it. it's her life.

1 Like

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by siempere(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Come OP b4 I close my eyes and open it eh....goan remove that pencil u drew on dat bwearst now now oh...she began u to help her hide am??

1 Like

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by queenitee(f): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Florblu:
That's it
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Idydarling(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
u go fear fear
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Idydarling(f): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
siempere:
Come OP b4 I close my eyes and open it eh....goan remove that pencil u drew on dat bwearst now now oh...she began u to help her hide am??
oga take am easy na, ur blood too hot
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by siempere(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Idydarling:
oga take am easy na, ur blood too hot
Nne....d violent taketh it all oh...nothing remain for d meek and humble of heart...
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by imitateMe(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sexy shocked
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by refiner(f): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
And when some guys see this...they will now tag all females as whores.... undecided
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by ashewoboy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
baby okamfor. the girl dress like that girl wey dey iyanya's okamfor video? wetin okamfor mean sef? na type of dance i guess.
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
contactmorak:
Why do some ladies just choose to act classless? How do you even feel as a lady being in public and out of the other beautiful ladies present, you are the only one whose dress looks so indecent? How did she step out of the house with any iota of shame? Whose sister and daughter is this? These and many more questions beg for answers with this photo making the rounds
nd hw does it affect u?... U bloody hypocritical Nigerians shud mind ur business. She can wear woteva she wants to.

1 Like

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by edudguy(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Wizkhalifa2:
nd hw does it affect u?... U bloody hypocritical Nigerians shud mind ur business. She can wear woteva she wants to.
So now, why should you include Nigerians
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Laveda:
undecided She for _naked.
My thoughts exactly!
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Ikigia: 3:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Happy marketing
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by dingbang(m): 4:56am On Dec 21, 2016
Alot of guys in that party must have requested for her number
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by bankyblue(m): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2016
Who ever cover tHat part I love more is look for my trouble angry

1 Like

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2016
bankyblue:
Who ever cover tHat part I love more is look for my trouble angry

Ayaf reported the OP to Seuπ!!
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Click like if you're angry with the OP for covering up those two spots!!

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2016
refiner:
And when some guys see this...they will now tag all females as whores.... undecided
sometimes I just wonder how female brains work...well d investigation is still on
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Sibeal:

My thoughts exactly!
u most be from Cameroun . .how is d place
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by LOGDAN(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2016
refiner:

No my dear, you don't look like one of them, you look beautiful and decent
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by LOGDAN(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Wizkhalifa2:

Maybe you will allow your sister to go out like this, common sense no day work for some people undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by GiaGunn(f): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Florblu:

grin grin grin
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
u most be from Cameroun . .how is d place
undecided
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by refiner(f): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2016
LOGDAN:

No my dear, you don't look like one of them, you look beautiful and decent

Awww...thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? / Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.