Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here (6404 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals / Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sagamite:

Huh??

Sorry? I don't get your point.

I am scratching my head and almost bleeding wondering why you are telling me this. Are you saying Adeniran is corrupt?
HHmm . . . . Not sure what part of that simple statement is giving you a hard time. Let me try it again! I am not here to play the “IT HAPPENS IN AMERICA SO IT IS OK IN NIGERIA” game. Does that help? I am not concerned about YOUR PERSONAL OPINION of the US here. I am more CONCERNED about the RAPE CRIME and the LINK TO THE Adeniran dude. Does that help?

Sagamite:

Mate, it happens everywhere AND WILL continue to happen except you crack down on civil liberties. So no need to disparage Nigeria like if it only happens in Nigeria.
Again!!!
I am not here to play the “IT HAPPENS IN AMERICA SO IT IS OK IN NIGERIA” game.

Sagamite:

You mean the cases of diplomats and elected politicians paying for crimes THEY commited? Is this coming from a country that recently commissioned a national mourning day for a man that killed a woman whilst drunk-driving and still went on to achieve great things in public life (Ted Kennedy).

According to Kennedy, it was an accident and he was not drunk on that day. Unfortunately, someone died, yes, but note, the people in his state elected, NOT all of America. I don’t remember ever voting for the man and I am not sure I would have, for so many other reasons, mind you.

Sagamite:

I don't give a toss about a lot of issues as long as the man is competent and diligent in his work and has/is NOT commited any crime/evil himself or assisted in commiting one or covered up one or is a like risk in perverting the course of justice .

Well, if you can PROVE that this man is DESERVING of this job, then go ahead, fight for him to remain. I don’t have that much confidence in any Nigerian diplomat, politician and definitely not our current justice system. This case is just enough for me to say good move, at least cause some reaction.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
Every country/organisation/entity has the right to reject the appoint of anyone including an ambassador for whatever reason.

You cannot compare Clinton and Adeniran.

First of all, Adeniran is Nigerian. This alone automatically give the US the right to decline or stop him from assuming his role.

Secondly, Clinton was a serving head of state/president while Adeniran is still a jobseeker. You do not oust someone just because they misbehaved while in office. America's response would have been different if Adeniran was/is already serving.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Beaf: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
This is a wretched case of things being stretched to hang the cat. The US has it in for Nigeria, we can expect more of the same sort of embarrassments until the country begins to take on the toga of a failed state.
I can't blame the US (probably Obama who wants the best out of his black roots). Its time for us to shape up.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
The US has nothing in for Nigeria.
I believe other developed countries would act in similar manner
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

HHmm . . . . Not sure what part of that simple statement is giving you a hard time. Let me try it again! I am not here to play the “IT HAPPENS IN AMERICA SO IT IS OK IN NIGERIA” game. Does that help? I am not concerned about YOUR PERSONAL OPINION of the US here. I am more CONCERNED about the RAPE CRIME and the LINK TO THE Adeniran dude. Does that help?

Unfortunately, it does not.

If we are discussing rape crime and someone posted an allegation that the kids are not his and you find that as an excuse to disparage Nigeria and I called for order. So how did you end up giving me a lecture on "corruption being universal but yet you would not encourage it in Nigeria"?

Can you see how your statement you claim is simple just got complex?

Kobojunkie:

According to Kennedy, it was an accident and he was not drunk on that day. Unfortunately, someone died, yes, but note, the people in his state elected, NOT all of America. I don’t remember ever voting for the man and I am not sure I would have, for so many other reasons, mind you.

Yep, according to Kennedy and that is why he ran from the scene. And yet they chopped it and still provided him with a platform to contribute and achieve his potential but a son is alleged and the father is castigated.

Kobojunkie:

Well, if you can PROVE that this man is DESERVING of this job, then go ahead, fight for him to remain. I don’t have that much confidence in any Nigerian diplomat, politician and definitely not our current justice system. This case is just enough for me to say good move, at least cause some reaction.

There is no proof he is not deserving of the job from his qualification and his background.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Moves: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sagamite, The US are right to refuse him, In the light that his son is being prosecuted, knowing the nigerian penchant of doing things, the boy might enjoy or claim diplomatic immunity due to his father being an ambassador,
And How can you compare Clinton getting a BJ and Rape, are you alright?
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sagamite:

Unfortunately, it does not.

If we are discussing rape crime and someone posted an allegation that the kids are not his and you find that as an excuse to disparage Nigeria and I called for order. So how did you end up giving me a lecture on "corruption being universal but yet you would not encourage it in Nigeria"?

Kobojunkie:

Roflamo!!!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Now they are not his kids?? DRAMARAMA, that is Nigeria for you ooo!!!

Hold up!!! Since you have made yourself my judge here, I hope you do not mind explaining how the above is DISPARAGING!!!

Here I am thinking this was even about my post on the rape to this point, not knowing . . .!! What simple-complex talk are you speaking of? I believe I am quite clear on where I stand on this issue here. Why do you not see this?

I told you from the start that I am not your problem here.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by mekuslogan: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sorry? So you are willing to lose your job because of what your son did? Explain the logic.

This is not a regular job but a political appointment. They are different than each other
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2009
Moves:

Sagamite, The US are right to refuse him, In the light that his son is being prosecuted, knowing the nigerian penchant of doing things, the boy might enjoy or claim diplomatic immunity due to his father being an ambassador,
And How can you compare Clinton getting a BJ and Rape, are you alright?

They have the right to refuse him, no doubt.

But it is rich from them considering he has not commited any offence and Clinton did.

If he became ambassador, the child can not claim immunity for a crime he committed before the appointment of his father and at the age of 20 years old.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Hold up!!! Since you have made yourself my judge here, I hope you do not mind explaining how the above is DISPARAGING!!!

Here I am thinking this was even about my post on the rape to this point, not knowing . . .!! What simple-complex talk are you speaking of? I believe I am quite clear on where I stand on this issue here. Why do you not see this?

I told you from the start that I am not your problem here.

So now you see how you turned it complex?

Continue with your everything is wrong with Nigeria but the grass is greener and honey flows in rivers everywhere else.

Like if there cannot be paternity dispute in US of all places.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Tats(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sagamite:

They have the right to refuse him, no doubt.

But it is rich from them considering he has not commited any offence and Clinton did.

If he became embassador, the child can not claim immunity for a crime he committed before the appointment of his father and at the age of 20 years old.

I hope you know that Americans do not joke with Rape, Murder, e.t.c and even if Adeniran is remotely linked to that, the US Government do not want such scandal following his appointment. Clinton's offence was not criminal, it was morally wrong.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
mekuslogan:

This is not a regular job but a political appointment. They are different than each other

And I am yet to see a credible reason to refuse him the appointment politically especially from "I stand by my man" Mr Blowjobs' wife that is Foreign Secretary. Rich!
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sagamite:

So now you see how you turned it complex?

Is it possible, just a tiny winsy bit possible, that you are the one who is pushing to make something so SIMPLE into something complex and ridiculous? I have no clue what you believe is complex in this.

Sagamite:

Continue with your everything is wrong with Nigeria but the grass is greener and honey flows in rivers everywhere else.
This is the stupidity that flows supreme in minds such as yours there. Where have I said EVERYTHING IS WRONG in Nigeria? I have asked your kind so many times to pick out those very lines from my posts but NONE of you have been able to, however it seems you are QUICK to put words in my mouth without actually waiting to be sure that is actually my reality. It is ridiculous and childish at best.

Kobojunkie:

Roflamo!!!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Now they are not his kids?? DRAMARAMA, that is Nigeria for you ooo!!!

How to got from the above to EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA escapes me. Like I told you, your issues here are not with me, so NO NEEd to focus on me and try to throw me under the bus here. Focus on the Topic and answer your side of the argument.

Kobojunkie:

Like if there cannot be paternity dispute in US of all places.

And the words I posted means that HOW?? Roflmao!!!!

I sense you are trying REALLY HARD to get your point across, whatever it is, but no need to throw those who do not see it as you do, especially me, under the bus here. I did not respond to any of your posts, until you responded to mine, remember? Like I said, you are free to have a differing opinion, but COME ON! If you still feel it is too complex for you, just move on!! Feel free to do so!
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Roflamo!!!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Now they are not his kids?? DRAMARAMA, that is Nigeria for you ooo!!!

Do you really struggle that much to read this statement and what it implies?

"They are not his kids, that is Nigeria for you"

Does that not in the tiniest bit register in your brain that you are implying this is somehow unique to Nigeria?

Major league Bleep me, a bad habit has turned into a transient and inconspicious personal culture.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by kuramo: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
This story stinks, it is really very shameful that a recently appointed Nigerian ambassador to the US has become embroiled in controversy with regards to the alleged rape carried out by his 20 year old son.

I believe the US authorities are right in refusing to accept Prof Adeniran as the Nigerian ambassador to their country. How will Nigerians feel is a recently appointed Ghanian ambassador's 20 year old son is found guilty of raping at random three young Nigerian students in Lagos or Abuja, should we still allow that ambassador to stay in this country with his family.

Moreover, the Ambassador is responsible for his ward including his children whether they are biologically his , taken away from their real parents by deception or adopted.

This is shame on the Government , it clearly highlights the type of morally corrupt people occupying top Government positions.  You could say the boy is merely acting out what he learnt from his father.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sagamite:

Do you really struggle that much to read this statement and what it implies?

"They are not his kids, that is Nigeria for you"

Does that not in the tiniest bit register in your brain that you are implying this is somehow unique to Nigeria?

Major league Bleep me, a bad habit has turned into a transient and inconspicious personal culture.

Are you CAPS blind or something? You mean you did not see the word [size=14pt]Dramarama [/size] in between those two statements Dude, I DO NOT THINK LIKE YOU OK. . . . SO, please INSTEAD OF ASSUMING you have folks figured out, YOU MIGHT TO ASK WHAT THE poster ACTUALLY MEANS!!! Kai!!!! What the heck lol

ROFLMAO!!!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

kuramo:

I believe the US authorities are right in refusing to accept Prof Adeniran as the Nigerian ambassador to their country. How will Nigerians feel is a recently appointed Ghanian ambassador's 20 year old son is found guilty of raping at random three young Nigerian students in Lagos or Abuja, should we still allow that ambassador to stay in this country with his family.

Good question!!!
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2009
kuramo:

This story stinks, it is really very shameful that a recently appointed Nigerian ambassador to the US has become embroiled in controversy with regards to the alleged rape carried out by his 20 year old son.

Moreover, the Ambassador is responsible for his ward including his children whether they are biologically his , taken away from their real parents by deception or adopted.

This is shame on the Government , it clearly highlights the type of morally corrupt people occupying top Government positions. You could say the boy is merely acting out what he learnt from his father.

Bleep me, another one.

So Clinton learnt his Mouth Gig receiving from his morally corrupt father?

Daftest statement so far on this thread.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Are you CAPS blind or something? You mean you did not see the word [size=13pt]Dramarama [/size] in between those two statements Dude, I DO NOT THINK LIKE YOU OK. . . . SO, please INSTEAD OF ASSUMING you have folks figured out, YOU MIGHT TO ASK WHAT THE poster ACTUALLY MEANS!!! Kai!!!! What the heck lol

ROFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Transient and inconspiciously instilled.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
Roflmao!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Interesting excuse there from someone who took time to include a QUOTE of my statement in his initial question to me. lol
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
Tats:

I hope you know that Americans do not joke with Rape, Murder, e.t.c and even if Adeniran is remotely linked to that, the US Government do not want such scandal following his appointment. Clinton's offence was not criminal, it was morally wrong.

Putting your d.ick in a young girl's mouth that was there to learn something else might not be criminal but perjury was.

Adeniran has not done either, neither has a trial taken place.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by kuramo: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
As for Sagamite,  your strange assertion that charging these boys with rape amounts to '' a very high moral stance from a country whose former President was receiving frequent blow jobs at his desk''.

Are you seriously justifying the act of rape committed by these young men against innocent young women as acceptable because a former President had been involved in a consensual lewd act in the past.  

It is very insulting to a lot of Nigerians to somehow downplay the grave and serious allegation of rape against young women.

I hope those boys get what they deserve if they are found guilty. i personally wish they rot in jail.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
kuramo:

As for Sagamite, your strange assertion that charging these boys with rape amounts to '' a very high moral stance from a country whose former President was receiving frequent blow jobs at his desk''.

Are you seriously justifying the act of rape committed by these young men against innocent young women as acceptable because a former President had been involved in a consensual lewd act in the past.

It is very insulting to a lot of Nigerians to somehow downplay the grave and serious allegation of rape against young women.

I hope those boys get what they deserve if they are found guilty. i personally wish they rot in jail.

Are you really serious??

Or you want to revise your post?
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by spikedcylinder: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
What's the name of that grand mother of a bastard that had the Republican ticket to be Vice President? Oh yea, Sarah Palin.

All hail America the great. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by dinggle: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
@spikedcylinder mind ur language?, dont talk to score points.
You knw sarah palin's grand son is no bastard BITCH!!!
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Source please!!

But he is representing Nigeria now. Do you expect a HOLY Man to represent Nigeria?   grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Transient and inconspicious personal culture.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
dinggle:

@spikedcylinder mind your language?, dont talk to score points.

How a child being a bastard amounts to the same as a child being a rapist escapes me. The line in bold  there is definitely needed in this case.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2009
Sagamite:

Transient and inconspicious personal culture.

keep fishing!!! Roflmao!!!!!
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by spikedcylinder: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
dinggle:

@spikedcylinder mind your language?,  dont talk to score points.

Lol, I hope you dont have an aneurism on my behalf. cheesy
Meanwhile, you need to mind your language i.e learn it.

FYI:

bas⋅tard
  /ˈbæstərd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bas-terd] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
2. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

–adjective
3. illegitimate in birth.
4. spurious; not genuine; false: The architecture was bastard Gothic.
5. of abnormal or irregular shape or size; of unusual make or proportions: bastard quartz; bastard mahogany.
6. having the appearance of; resembling in some degree: a bastard Michelangelo; bastard emeralds.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by spikedcylinder: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

How a child being a bastard amounts to the same as a child being a rapist escapes me. The line in bold  there is definitely needed in this case.

Maybe you should practice what you preach (aka not posting to score points) and also try to read between the lines.
Who supposedly raped someone? The father or the son? This moral uphandedness coming from a country who turns a blind eye to the horrible ills in its very own society is ludcrious.
But I don't expect you to see any sense in that, "rotflmao" queen. cheesy
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Sagamite(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Roflmao!!!!!

Constant, senseless and unwarranted use of this is really becoming The AMAKAristic . . . . . . . . . . i.e. psycho.

Chill with the use.
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by nolongTing: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Sagamite has a point, Nigerians need to learn a bit of SELF LOVE and SELF RESPECT otherwise we'll never progress! Now What he's saying is that the Ambassador has committed no crime and its hypocritical of the U.S authorities to prevent him from doing his job. So what do Nigerians say? 'Corrupt so and so', Karma, they agree etc which is so negative and wrong.

When George Dubya was president His Niece Noelle Bush was arrested for perscription fraud, and his twin daughters were arrested for under age drinking and using their grandmother's ID to attempt to buy alcohol, was he sacked? Dubya himself was arrested and found guilty of drink driving and found guilty! before he became president, was he prevented from doing his job? Hilary Clintons present husband took advantage of a teenager and received BJs whilst ordering the bombing of Sudan, was he sacked? was Hillary prevented from serving? Even Obama confessed to being hooked on drugs in his teenage years - no wonder he walks funny smiley wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Maybe you should practice what you preach (aka not posting to score points) and also try to read between the lines.
Scoring point as in stating the obvious is not scoring point in this case.

spikedcylinder:

Who supposedly raped someone? The father or the son?
The SON raped someone. You mentioned Palin’s DAUGHTER’s “bastard son” as your come back. Hence the reason why I asked how RAPE is on the same level as having a bastard child here. Get it?

spikedcylinder:

This moral uphandedness coming from a country who turns a blind eye to the horrible ills in its very own society is ludcrious.
But I don't expect you to see any sense in that, "rotflmao" queen. cheesy
Well, uumm . . . . You may think that since the US turns a blind eye to the horrible ills in its very own society is enough reason why the US should lose all rights to decide whom to select and whom to deny. You are allowed to have your opinion and in this case, the US possibly does not agree with you. Don’t worry about my seeing sense in what you say or not say.  I really do not care!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation / Happy 60th Birthday To Namadi Sambo / Buhari Leaves Bokos To Chad But Sends Airforce Jets To The SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.