Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo (35067 Views)

Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by fabre4: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2016
mayorchelsea:
I'm being forced to look at the red sand in the picture.So this is the SE that this way more developed than the whole of SW except Lagos?

lol rochas is working

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by machiefdaspan(m): 5:17am On Jul 29, 2016
I was there live........Nigerian Politics and its complications

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by JUHABACH: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2016
amzee:
I'm not surprised cos violence and lawlessness is in the blood our 5% neighbours sorry Jews. Is that the right way/channel to deal with the situation? Yeebos

just gonna leave this here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1092756/four-armed-robbers-caught-burnt
https://www.nairaland.com/3228277/jungle-justice-popular-ritualist-burnt
https://www.nairaland.com/3244659/rapist-baddo-burnt-alive-ikorodu
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by EzeNri(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2016
amzee:
I'm not surprised cos violence and lawlessness is in the blood our 5% neighbours sorry Jews. Is that the right way/channel to deal with the situation? Yeebos
Ur saint shouldn't have tempered with the people's choice. You don't impose mandate on candidate. The people gives mandate.

Aboki, bring ur saints to order.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by kumalee: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2016
pode:
Why taking law into your hands?
u dey craze
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by bayonekind(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2016
dainformant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/angry-youths-catch-alleged-apc-member.html

Soory sorry ooooo sorry for my ppl ...sorry sorrry oooo egba mi ooo
instead for them to seize the truck and used is for their local vehicle to convey their local farm product .. they burnt it
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by amazingspiderma: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2016
amzee:
He was very lucky to have been caught in the east,if it were your brothers that caught him, he would have been roasted in that car as well. The topic would have been, " Man burnt alive" .
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by amzee(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2016
amazingspiderma:

He was very lucky to have been caught in the east,if it were your brothers that caught him, he would have been roasted in that car as well. The topic would have been, " Man burnt alive" .
FYI we are the most peace-loving people in Nigeria. I rep South West.
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by amzee(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2016
EzeNri:

Ur saint shouldn't have tempered with the people's choice. You don't impose mandate on candidate. The people gives mandate.

Aboki, bring ur saints to order.
I rep South West
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by amzee(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2016
ststyreal:

Ma fi yoo mi da sii, shoobo nle yo ke. E ke idumota. E WO nii tiyin nbe brother?
Aunty olofofo eyin na wa yoju. Talo peyin?
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by amzee(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2016
kings09:
If same Yeebos do good, they r tagged Nigerians but they get involved in sumtin bad, u remember they r Yeebos or biafra. Hypocrisy na ur surname
Yeebos are always denting our image home and abroad.
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by Mylove55(f): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2016
amzee:
5% are d good and real igbo, while 95% are d ipod, they are real problem of nigeria
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by EzeNri(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2016
amzee:

I rep South West
Ok. Thought u are an Ab.oki.
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by lailo: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Pprovost:
More like saying.....

"PDP youths burn APC member's car"

unfortunately some people will support this act but will cry foul if the situation happens somewhere else but in a reversed case.

We should stop being hypocritical in our stance against religion/political violence.
In Bayelsa,it was even Dickson's commissioner wu was caught with ballot papers by security men.What happened later?Released!!!!in d name of PDP/Jonathan.
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by jahsharon: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2016
medpren:
That's the fraud APC Fulani and yoruba muslims want to push down our throats. Monkeys!

If you flat-heads call Fulanis and Yorubas monkeys, what do we call your forefathers? Baboons or Gorillas?
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by toprealman: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2016
The principal was spared and an innocent car burnt....smh!!!
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by lordkhalifa(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
nah so we go take set POO-HARI ablaze come 2019 general election undecided
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by amzee(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Mylove55:
5% are d good and real igbo, while 95% are d ipod, they are real problem of nigeria
Good people my foot. You guys are the problem of naija,always formenting trouble with FG.
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by AsapKen(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
PDP is corrupt While APC is more corrupt.....We need PDP that is less corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by kings09(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2016
So yorubas don't commit crimes especially in the UK? Is dat not denting image?
amzee:

Yeebos are always denting our image home and abroad.
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by kernel501: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Pprovost:
More like saying.....

"PDP youths burn APC member's car"

unfortunately some people will support this act but will cry foul if the situation happens somewhere else but in a reversed case.

We should stop being hypocritical in our stance against religion/political violence.

Igbos don't want APC, get use to that.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by SIRJENTLE: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
this is a glimpse of what will happen in the 2019 general election.
its good we have tasted PDP and APC.
be ready to fight for your votes as they will use military to suppress you and pronounce elections INCONCLUSIVE.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by Gassa007: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2016
july66:
Imo, Imo. This road has never been tarred since God created the world. I thought the streets of Biafra were lined with gold.
The handiwork of your APC Governor...
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by nairathan78: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Na wa oh.
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by mumbasa: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Every one in IMO state hates APC yet they keep on winning elections later the zombies from the west will say APC is not corrupt, we don't rig.

If you have evidence that we rigged, take us to court

If you have evidence that I am corrupt take me to court.- Amaechi

Now the question - Which Court d one that is working for you for fear of being victimized by Buhari or the one that is upholding justice.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by dadaijboy: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Chai
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by Vincent41(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Party Confirmation: APC member (staunch one)

ah tell u,apc morom spoted
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by Abagworo(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
mumbasa:
Every one in IMO state hates APC yet they keep on winning elections later the zombies from the west will say APC is not corrupt, we don't rig.

You people said this same thing but still lost in 2015 to Okorocha despite FG patronage. Nobody hates APC in Imo State except PDP members.
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by Vincent41(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2016
kingofthejungle:
this is the kind of revolution we need in nigeria

ah tell u,youth Revolution is the only way forward
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by amzee(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2016
kings09:
So yorubas don't commit crimes especially in the UK? Is dat not denting image?
Yeebos denting our image since 1950s
Re: Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo by Vincent41(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
july66:
Imo, Imo. This road has never been tarred since God created the world. I thought the streets of Biafra were lined with gold.

u see why we want Biafra?..we are marginalised since adam time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / How Mysterious Snake Forced Ogun Judge To Release Detained Journalists / Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.