Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack (24054 Views)

Soldier Goes Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno, Brother Cries Out (Photo) / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by JossyOloye(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2016
GossipHeart:
Thanks to my brothers from the North, always blowing up places and causing havoc.

Not forgetting my lazy flat head friends from the South West who don't contribute in anyway to this country, all they know is swallow Amala and Ewudu, sleep all day with no job, sell their properties and lands to the Igbos and at the end of the day they turn to Omo nile
grin
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Iceberg3: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

Exactly the point. Just go through the thread and see foolish trolls celebrating this. Deep down their pathetic minds, they know fully well that there is a big difference between BH under Jonathan, and BH of today.
This touts don't even know jerk about the military. Imagine challenging the Army to go after militants in the creek. Leadership in thr Military plays a vital role. Brutai's leadership is sure a different ball game. Many of this clowns don't know we have Amphibious milit special forces. A combination of both Ary and Navy in particular. The Navy Amphibious special forces, of ubsee them, u won't believe they are military men in Nigeria.
I am patiently waiting for operation ex-crocodile smile.
I reserve my comments

keep waiting,sheybe u said u are now niger deltan? Lolss
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Elxandre(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
kids are starving, but fg is about to waste billions feeding students.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Blakenails(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmm.. Attacked by suspected remnants of boko haram
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Wiseoldman: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Vincent41:

for me,this is a good news.....Let the whole of army,navy and police go to Niger delta to combat people who had been Marginalised,people fighting for their Freedom instead of combating BH boys....i wish UN will Permantely Withdraw their support....hahahahahhaha..am so happy

You just called the death of people, and the suffering of others good new!!!

SHAME ON YOU BROTHER. "Mans Inhumanity against man" SHAME!!!
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Gkemz: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Boko haram is technically shutting down foreign aid from coming to them. Hope they'll survive the malnourishment that will hit them real hard. When you're trying to solve the problem and the illiterates are causing more harm.

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by gebest: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Vincent41:

for me,this is a good news.....Let the whole of army,navy and police go to Niger delta to combat people who had been Marginalised,people fighting for their Freedom instead of combating BH boys....i wish UN will Permantely Withdraw their support....hahahahahhaha..am so happy
what did u mean by marginalize or fighting for ones right, did u kn d amount that is going to d niger delta monthly dat their governors nd their so called leaders squandered, please i stand by d truth. nd dont b happy for any innocent soul dat is killed, Niger Delta Governors are d problem of their region.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by AmuDimpka: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN1082PB?rpc=401&

This Nigerian army can't just be factual

Stop using the word remnants...

They are still digging

And fighting
Sis you count the. To know if their ar
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
dis is false...the same boko boiz dat av been technically defeated and was technically announcedtechnically i refuse to believe dis i just want to assume dey technically want us to laugh..
mamabomboy:

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN1082PB?rpc=401&
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by AmuDimpka: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Gkemz:
Boko haram is technically shutting down foreign aid from coming to them. Hope they'll survive the malnourishment that will hit them real hard. When you're trying to solve the problem and the illiterates are causing more harm.

This is just a sample of what biafrans saw. Who said nemesis isn't a bad idea

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by amtalkin(f): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
idupaul:
Why is the UN behaving like kids they were only technically attacked by a technically defeated Boko Haram na

Technically is the new English

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by kernel501: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

Stop this foolishness. Even international dailies have reported great progress on the War against BH. You can keep masturbating and celebrating over bad news. Buhari and I don't give 2 f**cks. The war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya have been won by the united states, but we sometimes hear about surprise or suicide attacks.
I hope u won't cry ethnic cleansing, when "OPERATION EX-CROCODILE SMILE" is in full force in ND. Cos you ipod yoots seems to always cry more than we from the ND, just to force an attachment. NDA is just using u guys, and u will get dumped as usual. Have u ever wondered why the scavengers are talking about having Niger Delta Republic? Biafra will be used and dumped again cheesy

You are frustrated, believe me you sound more like a brown roof demons, wailing in agony.

2 Likes

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by idupaul: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Kgdavid:

grin

i'm not surprised you could not tell he was being sarcastic and you are actually on the same side. I'm not surprised at all. wink

continu

A lot of people don't have the ability to note sarcasm
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by idupaul: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
agohavivi:
Idupaul please remain quiet. I dont expect somthing better from an heeediot like you. Can you in your wildest dream qualify as a messanger or security man with the united nations? The fact that APC, lai mohamned and buharist keep suppressing news about boko haram activities does not in any way suppress their activities and operations but even gives them more room to operate and do more harm. I'm sure if you were one of the wounded in the convoy you wouldnt be saying this. Kudos to the UN for taking such a stand at least the international community would know Nigeria has so much security lapses as well as know our govt is being deceptive.

There is a research that says people with low IQ can't tell sarcasm and now I believe . In your mind now you think I am a broke ass like U that depends on people to give them lowly salary ..I don't need to be security man in the UN because I already employ and pay security men. My life in reality is one of the most beautiful around and I Thank God for it .

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Esychem(f): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2016
I wish to say that in as much as we need to reproduce. y not the govt ask some couple in IDP to cut down there reproduction rate. I was thinking how can I be uncomfortable, still be giving birth. this is so bad for this kids, for them to come to us in such a bad. have protective sex so that we can help prevent child malnourishment. God will help us to fight the insurgents to the end.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2016
fratermathy:

What most Nigerians do not understand is that terrorism, once birthed, may take decades to phase out after being conquered. No government can wipe out every single person with terrorist inclinations as they abound. In the Nigerian situation, Boko Haram has been defeated because they have no stronghold. They have been decimated and their capacity for inflicting real damage has been checked. The only attacks they are capable of now is small/surprise ones like this. They have no real power and they are no more a threat. This is why the president said they have been technically defeated.!

No one should politicize terrorism! Buhari and Jonathan may have made mistakes but millions died and the capacity for more is always open unless we project thoughts of love and peace profound to the entire North East!
God bless you my brother.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by dadaijboy: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Terrible
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by koboko69: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
agohavivi:
Same way Buhari, Sani abacha, IBB, OBJ and co came fighting for their pockets. See it's better these guys make the millions or is it billions because they are closer to the people and one way or the other it would reach them no matter how small. What gets to them when the buharis, atikus, babangidas, danjumas and co get the spoils from the oil rich region? Absolutely nothing. Do you know that no part of the entire bayelsa was connected to phcn national grid until after 2000? Wetin you dey talk sef? The north has held unto power the most in this country yet they claim to be marginalised because their elites would rather build koranoc schools for the children of the masses but send their children to the best schools abroad becausr they know education is the major leveler between the rich and poor. PMB would rather channel his agression towards the avengers than boko haram because he's a core jihadist and enjoys the support of boko haram.

Usually i don't respond to posts filled with senseless sentiments. The ineffectual buffon was there for 5 years as a president, and 3 as a vice President. What exactly did he do. That would have been the best of opportunity to make a reasonable impact on the ND. The same Northerners are the ones he was blessing with free loot. U post just sounds so silly i don't even know where to start with u. Your last statement says it all. Hate will take u to ur.grave faster than hiv
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by alaskido(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Those of us that are not in Bornu State are also dying from Malnutrition from this BUHARI high handed regime. Not to talk of those in the North. May God save us from Buharistic, autocratic, despotic and dictatorship regime.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by koboko69: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
kernel501:

You are frustrated, believe me you sound more like a brown roof demons, wailing in agony.

I careless about your flithy opinion. Experienced wailers no i am from Edo state. I have limited time for baby wailers
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by jamace(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Flyingngel:
Some Northern elements shld see what they cause. During GEJ era they were busy shouting Genocide, including Buhari supporting them instead of condemning such act. Now d chicken has come to roast.
GBAM! grin
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by leofab(f): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

Stop this foolishness. Even international dailies have reported great progress on the War against BH. You can keep masturbating and celebrating over bad news. Buhari and I don't give 2 f**cks. The war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya have been won by the united states, but we sometimes hear about surprise or suicide attacks.
I hope u won't cry ethnic cleansing, when "OPERATION EX-CROCODILE SMILE" is in full force in ND. Cos you ipod yoots seems to always cry more than we from the ND, just to force an attachment. NDA is just using u guys, and u will get dumped as usual. Have u ever wondered why the scavengers are talking about having Niger Delta Republic? Biafra will be used and dumped again cheesy
we Niger Deltans? What is the name of your village ? As far as we are concerned we have pitched our tent with South East cos they are our only true allies.. South West can go wig toe slave master up North..
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by leofab(f): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

we Niger Deltans? What is the name of your village ? As far as we are concerned we have pitched our tent with South East cos they are our only true allies.. South West can go with their slave masters up North..
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by darlingjoylyn(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is unbelievable.

I just returned from borno for the same humanitarian work last friday! And my Organisation wants us to go back by 2nd week of august in collaboration with the same UN This is scary. Lord help me. I'm thinking of cancelling this trip! And thes kids needs great assistance!

Shocked! Is it a crime to help? Where on earth are humanitarians attacked? APC SHOULD WAKE UP PLSSSS

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Deepfreezer(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Why are the UN running away? They should stay and romance with the cruel Nigerian government. Nonsense. Everyday Nigerians up north experience terror attack and we don't get to see these news on international news platforms like CNN and Aljazeeera. The government HV continued to hide all the evil deeds going on in Nigeria.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
lokun:
We have too many illiterates and infants on this platform...very unfortunate!! Basically none of the comments talked about the children that are about to die in the report, as it was stated 1 out of 5 are bound to die due to malnutrition. Is this not suppose to be subject of discussion rather than stupid comment on lie of the FG.

After 2 pages, you're the third person to speak the truth. Lots of Nigerians are irrevocably bleeped up. The masses are pretending like mass scale starvation isn't happening in the IDPs and Lake Chad areas. The politicians are stealing money as usual. Sanusi adds to his fleet of cars, other northern monarchs and oligarchs wasting money on luxuries... while the only help is from MSF and UN.

Now, the only people willing to help prevent this crisis wanna leave and the fucking idiots are still talking shit politics. Bloody idiots!
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by DobleO7: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

Great progress you said which better describes the states of things, but when you use the word "defeat" it means a different thing entirely.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by oluxy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
My happiness was; no life was lost.
Am so happy about that.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by koboko69: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
leofab:
we Niger Deltans? What is the name of your village ? As far as we are concerned we have pitched our tent with South East cos they are our only true allies.. South West can go with their slave masters up North..

Madam i am from Edo, Auchi, etsako lg. Does deceiving ursef about any pitching with anybody. U and I are inconsequential in the scheme of things. All we can do is rant online.This is a total waste of time. What is your headache with peopleof the SW, have u ever heard any one from SW attaching to the Northby force or vice versa. Your annoyance with thr west is simply because they voted Jonathan out. But u are quick to forget both the north, west east and south made Jonathan win the 2011 elections. Same way the SW kicked against Obj's evil 3rd term agenda, is the same way they kicked against Jonathan's years of ineffectual rule. What exactly did he do for the ND. Wake up from your dream sis.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by koboko69: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
DobleO7:

Great progress you said which better describes the states of things, but when you use the word "defeat" it means a different thing entirely.

"Technically" defeated. That's nothing definite.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by leofab(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

Madam i am from Edo, Auchi, etsako lg. Does deceiving ursef about any pitching with anybody. U and I are inconsequential in the scheme of things. All we can do is rant online.This is a total waste of time. What is your headache with peopleof the SW, have u ever heard any one from SW attaching to the Northby force or vice versa. Your annoyance with thr west is simply because they voted Jonathan out. But u are quick to forget both the north, west east and south made Jonathan win the 2011 elections. Same way the SW kicked against Obj's evil 3rd term agenda, is the same way they kicked against Jonathan's years of ineffectual rule. What exactly did he do for the ND. Wake up from your dream sis.
if you are sensible enough you will know how south east and southwest respond to to good and bad news about south south.. Only that will tell you who is your friend and who is your enemy.. Go back to the thread about ex crocodile smiles as judge yourself.. ##Peace
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by charlesucheh(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
idupaul:
Why is the UN behaving like kids they were only technically attacked by a technically defeated Boko Haram na
So to you, this piece of poo you wrote is sarcastic abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.