Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack (24057 Views)

Soldier Goes Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno, Brother Cries Out (Photo) / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Vincent41(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2016
gebest:
na wa -o, so boko haram still dey.

for me,this is a good news.....Let the whole of army,navy and police go to Niger delta to combat people who had been Marginalised,people fighting for their Freedom instead of combating BH boys....i wish UN will Permantely Withdraw their support....hahahahahhaha..am so happy
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Femich18(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
It is well
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by free2ryhme: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2016
idupaul:
Why is the UN behaving like kids they were only technically attacked by a technically defeated Boko Haram na

Only children make such statements as yours.

You are a disgrace. People are risking their lives for a cause not their own making you came here to throw insults at them.

You unfortunate Internet user
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Biafrarep(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2016
I thought Buhari claimed he had defeated boko haram? So what is this?
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by fratermathy(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

I dey wait ur response

Oya go and check cheesy
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Vincent41(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

Stop this foolishness. Even international dailies have reported great progress on the War against BH. You can keep masturbating and celebrating over bad news. Buhari and I don't give 2 f**cks. The war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya have been won by the united states, but we sometimes hear about surprise or suicide attacks.
I hope u won't cry ethnic cleansing, when "OPERATION EX-CROCODILE SMILE" is in full force in ND. Cos you ipod yoots seems to always cry more than we from the ND, just to force an attachment. NDA is just using u guys, and u will get dumped as usual. Have u ever wondered why the scavengers are talking about having Niger Delta Republic? Biafra will be used and dumped again cheesy

for me,this is a good news.....Let the whole of army,navy and police go to Niger delta to combat people who had been Marginalised,people fighting for their Freedom instead of combating BH boys....i wish UN will Permantely Withdraw their support....hahahahahhaha..am so happy

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Vincent41(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2016
freeze001:
It has always been obvious that the charlatan president with all his demonic cohorts up north have continuously lied about the security situation in the NE including the perpetual liar called Lai Mohammed. They created their monster and now it's time to milk resources and further steal the country blind in the name of rebuilding the NE. They forgot to properly direct their boys so they don't tango with the humanitarian aid they managed to secure for their towns that have always been deprived from day one if not for Niger Delta oil money and that is why any talk of separation and restructuring makes them go crazy with fear and hate!

Boko haram still holds sway very much but they keep lying about their phantom progress because they have succeeded in muzzling the press! Everything is politics and an avenue to steal. Go an check, these northern politicians are the laziest and most corrupt thieves and always try to ensure they are in the thick of things politically so that they can siphon funds yet they will be the first to come out and label others thieves.

Now that the UN has opened its eyes, I hope they stop all financial intervention cos those rogues will keep stealing and brainwashing the poor, malnourished citizens who also bear the same level of burning hatred against all things Christian or from Southern Nigeria. God forbid this kind one Nigeria!
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by hylyne(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2016
I'm tired of complaining, cos the person who supposed to hear and take necessary action is either deaf or unaware of his inactivity.

May God help us. My worry is that the remaining three years is like eternity to me.

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by berrystunn(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Noting is working, fantastically corrupt under Buhari govt

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Vincent41(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Onegai(f): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Children are starvig to death in our country. We don't care, we are bickering over politics and letting foreigners care for them. Then later we will thump our chests and say we are the "Giants of Africa".

3 Likes

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Olalan(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2016
I do not think Nigeria's security situation in the north has gotten too bad to warrant such decision by the UN, you ask yourself if they are not in more volatile states like Somalia, Sudan and even in Iraq and Afghanistan to mention a few where terror I'd the order of the day. The UN I know conduct their activities under tight security protection which I the Nigerian Army can still afford.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by 2eggs1goal: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Are the UN looking for excuse to suspend dia work in the region or what.For crying out loud this guys are terrorist were the xpecting them to greet them. Measures and counter-measures should have being in place even before the go there, thats sloppy on dia part.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
suspected remnants as claimed by army spokesman. Those suspected remnants no dey reduce ko.
If everytime suspected remnants attacks are always rampant like this, then they are not remnants anymore
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by agohavivi(f): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
idupaul:
Why is the UN behaving like kids they were only technically attacked by a technically defeated Boko Haram na
Idupaul please remain quiet. I dont expect somthing better from an heeediot like you. Can you in your wildest dream qualify as a messanger or security man with the united nations? The fact that APC, lai mohamned and buharist keep suppressing news about boko haram activities does not in any way suppress their activities and operations but even gives them more room to operate and do more harm. I'm sure if you were one of the wounded in the convoy you wouldnt be saying this. Kudos to the UN for taking such a stand at least the international community would know Nigeria has so much security lapses as well as know our govt is being deceptive.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by koboko69: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Vincent41:

One day this folly will stop. Our state governors collect 13% above every other state. What do they do with it? Even Bayelsa with just about 8 local governments can'tpay salaries, running into 7 months now. There are so many underdeveloped states, not on Niger Delta. Begin to hold governors responsible. Now they collected over 18bn above others, no one is shouting now. When they squander it and loot it, they sponsor some criminals to bomb pipelines and scream marginalization. If you think anyone js fighting for u or ND, wake up from the pipe dream. They are fighting for their pockets. Ask Asari who has all his investments outside Nigeria not to talk of Niger Delta. Or is super rich Tompolo, what has he done for Niger Delta, or is it Boy Loaf silently enjoying is billions. Mr man wake up. They are causing more harm than good

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Biafrarep(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Vincent41:

Some may see your laughter as sadistic joy but to me, you are being real and logical, since the army is war mongering on Niger Delta that is seeking justice while neglecting terrorists that are killing people for fun. UN should pull out and allow the dullard to set his priority right.

2 Likes

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by tempest02: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2016
fratermathy:

What most Nigerians do not understand is that terrorism, once birthed, may take decades to phase out after being conquered. No government can wipe out every single person with terrorist inclinations as they abound. In the Nigerian situation, Boko Haram has been defeated because they have no stronghold. They have been decimated and their capacity for inflicting real damage has been checked. The only attacks they are capable of now is small/surprise ones like this. They have no real power and they are no more a threat. This is why the president said they have been technically defeated.!

No one should politicize terrorism! Buhari and Jonathan may have made mistakes but millions died and the capacity for more is always open unless we project thoughts of love and peace profound to the entire North East!

If you people made statements like this in the last administration, it would have helped the polity...what then happened to cause the change if tone?

I always say, if Nigerians can stop this inclination to a party, and are objective in their statements and actions, then we would grow.

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by castrokins(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2016
The Same Depeated Boko Haram, And Even With Military Escourt? Lai And Buhari, Una See?
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by agohavivi(f): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

One day this folly will stop. Our state governors collect 13% above every other state. What do they do with it? Even Bayelsa with just about 8 local governments can'tpay salaries, running into 7 months now. There are so many underdeveloped states, not on Niger Delta. Begin to hold governors responsible. Now they collected over 18bn above others, no one is shouting now. When they squander it and loot it, they sponsor some criminals to bomb pipelines and scream marginalization. If you think anyone js fighting for u or ND, wake up from the pipe dream. They are fighting for their pockets. Ask Asari who has all his investments outside Nigeria not to talk of Niger Delta. Or is super rich Tompolo, what has he done for Niger Delta, or is it Boy Loaf silently enjoying is billions. Mr man wake up. They are causing more harm than good
Same way Buhari, Sani abacha, IBB, OBJ and co came fighting for their pockets. See it's better these guys make the millions or is it billions because they are closer to the people and one way or the other it would reach them no matter how small. What gets to them when the buharis, atikus, babangidas, danjumas and co get the spoils from the oil rich region? Absolutely nothing. Do you know that no part of the entire bayelsa was connected to phcn national grid until after 2000? Wetin you dey talk sef? The north has held unto power the most in this country yet they claim to be marginalised because their elites would rather build koranoc schools for the children of the masses but send their children to the best schools abroad becausr they know education is the major leveler between the rich and poor. PMB would rather channel his agression towards the avengers than boko haram because he's a core jihadist and enjoys the support of boko haram.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Princepoint(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Gej is a bad man
The Big UN convoy a was attacked during pmb era

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Oches4me(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2016
I don't know why my brother's from east will be happy if something's happen in the North
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Oches4me(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2016
I don't know why my brother's from east will be happy if something's bad happen in the North
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by xprezboy: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2016
gebest:
na wa -o, so boko haram still dey.
technically defeated
technically in recession
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Kgdavid(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
fratermathy:

What most Nigerians do not understand is that terrorism, once birthed, may take decades to phase out after being conquered. No government can wipe out every single person with terrorist inclinations as they abound. In the Nigerian situation, Boko Haram has been defeated because they have no stronghold. They have been decimated and their capacity for inflicting real damage has been checked. The only attacks they are capable of now is small/surprise ones like this. They have no real power and they are no more a threat. This is why the president said they have been technically defeated.!

No one should politicize terrorism! Buhari and Jonathan may have made mistakes but millions died and the capacity for more is always open unless we project thoughts of love and peace profound to the entire North East!

oh they do understand but choose to ignore and play the blind man in a frenzy to score cheap political points for a political party that cares little for the masses
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Kgdavid(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
agohavivi:
Idupaul please remain quiet. I dont expect somthing better from an heeediot like you. Can you in your wildest dream qualify as a messanger or security man with the united nations? The fact that APC, lai mohamned and buharist keep suppressing news about boko haram activities does not in any way suppress their activities and operations but even gives them more room to operate and do more harm. I'm sure if you were one of the wounded in the convoy you wouldnt be saying this. Kudos to the UN for taking such a stand at least the international community would know Nigeria has so much security lapses as well as know our govt is being deceptive.

grin

i'm not surprised you could not tell he was being sarcastic and you are actually on the same side. I'm not surprised at all. wink

continu

2 Likes

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by sirfesto: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2016
nigeria as a nation is technically destroyed and the UN suppose to be talking about refrendum instead of humaniterean aid because all the money that other countries are pushing to IDPs what are they using it for?
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Iceberg3: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Please they shud have a rethink,the gworro freak sent his military to help the germans,that was why..
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Iceberg3: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

Stop this foolishness. Even international dailies have reported great progress on the War against BH. You can keep masturbating and celebrating over bad news. Buhari and I don't give 2 f**cks. The war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya have been won by the united states, but we sometimes hear about surprise or suicide attacks.
I hope u won't cry ethnic cleansing, when "OPERATION EX-CROCODILE SMILE" is in full force in ND. Cos you ipod yoots seems to always cry more than we from the ND, just to force an attachment. NDA is just using u guys, and u will get dumped as usual. Have u ever wondered why the scavengers are talking about having Niger Delta Republic? Biafra will be used and dumped again cheesy

mental...lols
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Rainmaker69(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Why the misleading headline?
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by bishopkay: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Sorry they are soft targets. Even with the military convoy I know will definitely follow them.
Wonder where lie Mohammed currently is. It's been long I heard from him

1 Like

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by lokun(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2016
We have too many illiterates and infants on this platform...very unfortunate!! Basically none of the comments talked about the children that are about to die in the report, as it was stated 1 out of 5 are bound to die due to malnutrition. Is this not suppose to be subject of discussion rather than stupid comment on lie of the FG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BEDC Power Station On Fire In Edo (Video) / Boko Haram: N2.2bn Spent On Prayers In Nigeria & Saudi Arabia - EFCC / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.