Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack (24058 Views)

Soldier Goes Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno, Brother Cries Out (Photo) / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by idupaul: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
charlesucheh:
So to you, this piece of poo you wrote is sarcastic abi

If you can't see the sarcasm I am sorry I can't help you bro..Ask your brain why other brains saw it as sarcasm and yours failed to ..your brain is clearly shortchanging you after all the money you have spent on it
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by DobleO7: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
koboko69:

"Technically" defeated. That's nothing definite.
Oh! really?
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigeria... even UN cannot take it. UN that survived somalia and sudan can't handle Borno

It is well though, but am sure all those many muslim charity organisations will handle the shortfall. ... u know charity is the most popular pillar of islam. They will immediately step up to show them the peaceful jihad of inner struggle in the form of charity we always hear about non stop
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by itzsniper(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
for d 1st time, I love wat boko boys did to dos UN mofos, iv been to UN mission in liberia and i knw hw dey operate. d worst dat can apen to Nigeria now is UN operation
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by tonio2wo: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who dem epp!
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by koboko69: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
leofab:
if you are sensible enough you will know how south east and southwest respond to to good and bad news about south south.. Only that will tell you who is your friend and who is your enemy.. Go back to the thread about ex crocodile smiles as judge yourself.. ##Peace

Oh, u have suddenly realised ur folly and decided to spin in this way?
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by charlesucheh(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
idupaul:

If you can't see the sarcasm I am sorry I can't help you bro..Ask your brain why other brains saw it as sarcasm and yours failed to ..your brain is clearly shortchanging you after all the money you have spent on it
I see Nonsense dey smell!! I pass abeg!! This kinda madness can be contagious!!! Pls get a life!! Hating buhari will not give you that Akpu you eat everyday!!!!
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by Lukmann1: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by idupaul: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
charlesucheh:
I see Nonsense dey smell!! I pass abeg!! This kinda madness can be contagious!!! Pls get a life!! Hating buhari will not give you that Akpu you eat everyday!!!!

Where we're u U when I campaigned and voted for Buhari you sloth..I don't know how to stand Ineptitude and it seems you and Buhari have it in Abundance. Even if Buhari destroys Nigeria I will still survive
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by charlesucheh(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
idupaul:

Where we're u U when I campaigned and voted for Buhari you sloth..I don't know how to stand Ineptitude and it seems you and Buhari have it in Abundance. Even if Buhari destroys Nigeria I will still survive
ShoroniyEN!
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by MonPro: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Change indeed! I thought they've been 'TEKNIQUALLY DEPEATED'?
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by agohavivi(f): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
koboko69:

Usually i don't respond to posts filled with senseless sentiments. The ineffectual buffon was there for 5 years as a president, and 3 as a vice President. What exactly did he do. That would have been the best of opportunity to make a reasonable impact on the ND. The same Northerners are the ones he was blessing with free loot. U post just sounds so silly i don't even know where to start with u. Your last statement says it all. Hate will take u to ur.grave faster than hiv
What good can come from the product of a leaking condom? A wise man once said that common sense is not common so I don't blame you and your inability to comprehend something as easy as ABC. I know you're seeking cheap attention and popularity but do you have to do it such that you'll seen as way more dumb than your daft president who couldn't acquire two passes in his wassce (because that's what entitles one to have a waec certificate). This is the case, that's why your so called messiah of change couldn't produce his waec certificate till date.
Look instead of quoting me in order to boost your profile on this forum, I'll advise you to go into your room, close your door and count your teeth with your tongue.
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by koboko69: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
agohavivi:
What good can come from the product of a leaking condom? A wise man once said that common sense is not common so I don't blame you and your inability to comprehend something as easy as ABC. I know you're seeking cheap attention and popularity but do you have to do it such that you'll seen as way more dumb than your daft president who couldn't acquire two passes in his wassce (because that's what entitles one to have a waec certificate). This is the case, that's why your so called messiah of change couldn't produce his waec certificate till date.
Look instead of quoting me in order to boost your profile on this forum, I'll advise you to go into your room, close your door and count your teeth with your tongue.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sound too pained. Finding cheap attention from who? A nobody? Obviously u are one of the baby wailers. Ask the senior wailers about me. cheesy

Like i said, foolish, senseless hate, will never make u reason logically. U actually think if the Weac lie can fiy, Buhari would be sitting as president in the first place.

Clowns....baby ekpa, find ur mate to masturbate with. Done with childish rants
Re: UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack by unibenstudent1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Esychem:
I wish to say that in as much as we need to reproduce. y not the govt ask some couple in IDP to cut down there reproduction rate. I was thinking how can I be uncomfortable, still be giving birth. this is so bad for this kids, for them to come to us in such a bad. have protective sex so that we can help prevent child malnourishment. God will help us to fight the insurgents to the end.
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) / Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.