Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her (45768 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by masterconfam(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2016
like seriously like...

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by raysville(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2016
HenryDion:
The unknown is beyond us. Is like a mind game, the more you look, the less you see.

thank you, Don jazzy quickly divert people attention from what is real, we kno whats up, if you want to divert people from what is real, throw in some humour...
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2016
raysville:

thank you, Don jazzy quickly divert people attention from what is real, we kno whats up, if you want to divert people from what is real, throw in some humour...

You're there bro
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by chrysso83(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Y in God's name? Y not in Jesus name?
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2016
xtophy:
ppl dey mad i swear... u knw say we prayed 4 gud two days against d spirit of dorobucci in my church
Hilarious! Which church do you attend?
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2016
chrysso83:
Y in God's name? Y not in Jesus name?

FOOOOOL
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by donnie(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2016
ollah1:

FOOOOOL

How? That is not a prayer... Which God? let him mention the name. Anyways, none of my business. I wish them well... like to see Nigerians become global.
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Sirmuel1(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2016
xtophy:
ppl dey mad i swear... u knw say we prayed 4 gud two days against d spirit of dorobucci in my church

Make I no talk grin grin

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by FroshD: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2016
erofiner:

Go and update your skills bro... This is dead long ago.
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2016
donnie:

How? That is not a prayer... Which God? let him mention the name. Anyways, none of my business. I wish them well... like to see Nigerians become global.

You guys feel you know it all.
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by john4affiliate: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Y God's name instead of Jesus's name uh....................h just wanna carry everybody along gud marketing
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by adegeye38(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Don jazzy all in all confirmed it all by making a joke and subconsciously drawing our attention to the symbol

THE SYMBOL IS ACTUALLY A GOAT AND NOT A RAM SIGNIFYING "BAPHOMET" A DEMON THESE GUYS PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO.

PICTURE 1: BEYONCE (alter ego sasha fierce) PROUDLY ROCKING THE SYMBOL.

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by xreal: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Don Jazzy and co are seeking attention from these ppl.

Very few and highly successful ones are considered for invitation.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by adegeye38(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
New world order

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
front247:
D devil hav captured thier soul and dey will all rot in hell yeyebrities

I tell you

But, good for them

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by agbonkamen(f): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
xtophy:
grin
xtophy:

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
why u munch my name join for this thing na? i been see am but i no send.. oya wetin u gain?
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Bruno3000(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Am glad dat u think diferently.... They cnt fool some of us broda.
front247:
D devil hav captured thier soul and dey will all rot in hell yeyebrities
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by dadaijboy: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Lols
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by mrsfavour(f): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2016
They know everything they are doing.
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by rocknation62(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
lastmessenger:
After you don knack her akpako finish you come here the yarn dust.
NA WA FOR YOU O BRO,YOU DEY DERE WEN HIM DEY KNACK HER NI? ABI NA UR ROOM DEM KNACK? HUH! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by joshuaken6(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
hmmm clik on this link,comment on a post with your email,and stand a chance to be on the site www.universityfacemash..com
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
xtophy:

This? This killed me
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by folks4luv(f): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
xtophy:
lol. I don't believe it, tell me you are lying Biko
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by bennymark(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Let us not be ignorant, Don Jazzy is passing a message.

1. How can Tiwa be signed to Roc Nation and not be Illuminati?

2. Ram head pentagram are used to symbolize santanism. Google 'baphomet' without the quotes. Don Jazzy was reminding us to take a look at it.

3. Don Jazzzy was not maaking a mistake when he did not say 'In Jesus Name'

4. Though not proven, but Jay Z is renowned as the fathher of Illuminati.

Cross reference these 4 facts and draw ur inference

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by toye440: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
if d ram even show I trust nija ppl na them go make attempt to slaughter am like ileya ram, for this kind changi, too bad she's out of her depth
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by obomobo: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Me sef wan join abeg who fit connect me
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by nathskib(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
He knows what he's saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) / Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.