Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You (7301 Views)

Online Jobs For Good Writers - APPLY NOW / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support / How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Hello, I'm making a Skype group for Nigerian freelancers and trust me this is going to be fun. If you're online and have some free time everyday, I guarantee you can earn some money completing micro jobs which I'll be posting on the Skype group. I'm not saying you will make hundreds or thousands of dollars but at least you can make some pocket moeny to take care of your internet data bills and buy you some beer. I have lots of clients who need a job or two done (mostly signup jobs, articles, creating micro-niche blogs, etc). You don't need to have any skill to be part of this. If you were smart enough to make a Nairaland account, you can earn some money doing micro jobs on my Skype group. Right now, I have some signup jobs which will only take a couple minutes to complete. If you're game, drop your Skype ID here and let's roll.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by emeviks: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Skype ID - emeviks1
Let's roll bro.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by afonomics(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2016
I'm in...

ID: salami.afolabi1
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
afonomics:
I'm in...
ID: salami.afolabi1

emeviks:
Skype ID - emeviks1
Let's roll bro.

Added both of you smiley
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by hostkobo(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
"hostkobo" - my skypeid

regards
HK
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by kwhiz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Add @kwhizcarter
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by dogstyle007(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
add @johnbosco.benedict
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by temigreat(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
add me @temi2020
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Skype ID:. jayceeabdulwasiu
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by AdoptedSon: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2016
@Adoptedson_
Lets roll.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by youngakodex: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Skype ID.....ogundele.temitope1 Add me up and let me know more about the micro jobs
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Danyl(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
add me. skype id: healthmds
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
kwhiz:
Add @kwhizcarter
dogstyle007:
add @johnbosco.benedict
temigreat:
add me @temi2020
jayceeabdulwasiu:
Skype ID:. jayceeabdulwasiu
AdoptedSon:
@Adoptedson_
Lets roll.
youngakodex:
Skype ID.....ogundele.temitope1 Add me up and let me know more about the micro jobs
Danyl:
add me. skype id: healthmds
hostkobo:
"hostkobo" - my skypeid

regards
HK

Added you all smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by fammava: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
emmanuelotiti add me up
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
fammava:
emmanuelotiti add me up

You've been added, confirm my Skype request.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by dogstyle007(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice work mate..... got paid after doing a lil work... really nice to know we still have some trustworthy guys here smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
My Skype id is Supersystemsolutions
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
supersystems:
My Skype id is Supersystemsolutions

Check your Skype if you got my add.

dogstyle007:
Nice work mate..... got paid after doing a lil work... really nice to know we still have some trustworthy guys here smiley

You're welcome bro, more jobs coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by dogstyle007(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
weirdestbruv:

Check your Skype if you got my add.

You're welcome bro, more jobs coming soon.
cool, I'm always available smiley
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'm yet to see your add request.

Just incase,the id is Supersystemsolutions ( aka Genius i.Q. )
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Hello, I'm making a Skype group for Nigerian freelancers and trust me this is going to be fun. If you're online and have some free time everyday, I guarantee you can earn some money completing micro jobs which I'll be posting on the Skype group. I'm not saying you will make hundreds or thousands of dollars but at least you can make some pocket moeny to take care of your internet data bills and buy you some beer. I have lots of clients who need a job or two done (mostly signup jobs, articles, creating micro-niche blogs, etc). You don't need to have any skill to be part of this. If you were smart enough to make a Nairaland account, you can earn some money doing micro jobs on my Skype group. Right now, I have some signup jobs which will only take a couple minutes to complete. If you're game, drop your Skype ID here and let's roll.

Search for me.on Skype with onemove101@gmail.com

I don't know my username
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by irokoakinola(m): 5:35am On Aug 02, 2016
Add me up...Skype I'd: winwithiroko

Thanks.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by wadetaw202: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2016
weirdestbruv:

Skype ID: achiever234
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by adek6555: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2016
skype i.d salambasit
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by sahlalmum(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2016
weirdestbruv:

Skype Id: sah-lal-mum
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Zenzu01(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
add me up too,,,,
zenzu110
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by irokoakinola(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wow...Got signed up today and in less than 2 hours was $5 richer...I know more will follow...waiting for the next job...thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by 5hyguy: 1:48am On Aug 03, 2016
wolexx007_1
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
5hyguy:
wolexx007_1

You've been added on Skype.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2016
We still need more people to join us, drop your Skype ID and you'll be added. Have a nice day!
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by EXICON(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
weirdestbruv:
We still need more people to join us, drop your Skype ID and you'll be added. Have a nice day!

Hello bro,

My skype ID is exicon937

Kindly add me up.

Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host / For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.