Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You (7318 Views)

Online Jobs For Good Writers - APPLY NOW / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support / How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
smiley
EXICON:

Hello bro,

My skype ID is exicon937

Kindly add me up.

Thanks alot.

Nairapreneurs:
@weirdestbruv, my id is justice.chidex.

Added both of you
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Onide(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Danyl(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2016
the forum is fun, I did one fast sign up and got paid from weirdestbruv.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by EXICON(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Also did one with him and got paid too.

Thanks bro.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by oluwaggari: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
yes boss this is mine,

shyguy634
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by adek6555: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
hello house i just open a skype account what we be my skype id ooooo?
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by olaade832(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
kindly add me on angel.saint85
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
adek6555:
hello house i just open a skype account what we be my skype id ooooo?

Did you signup with email? What's the email you used to signup?
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by temigreat(m): 1:47am On Aug 06, 2016
@weirdestbru Here is my new account @temidavid or +2347034973493 my old account was suspended because of wrong password
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2016
temigreat:
@weirdestbru Here is my new account @temidavid or +2347034973493 my old account was suspended because of wrong password

Check Skype if you got my add request.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by sullivan6: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Skype I.d-Sullzbaba
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by solacong: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2016
weirdestbruv:
We still need more people to join us, drop your Skype ID and you'll be added. Have a nice day!

add id is mxiexie
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
sullivan6:
Skype I.d-Sullzbaba

Couldn't find you on Skype, check if the ID you gave me is correct.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2016
solacong:

add id is mxiexie

I've added you, check your Skype.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by wadetaw202: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Hello, I'm making a Skype group for Nigerian freelancers and trust me this is going to be fun. If you're online and have some free time everyday, I guarantee you can earn some money completing micro jobs which I'll be posting on the Skype group. I'm not saying you will make hundreds or thousands of dollars but at least you can make some pocket moeny to take care of your internet data bills and buy you some beer. I have lots of clients who need a job or two done (mostly signup jobs, articles, creating micro-niche blogs, etc). You don't need to have any skill to be part of this. If you were smart enough to make a Nairaland account, you can earn some money doing micro jobs on my Skype group. Right now, I have some signup jobs which will only take a couple minutes to complete. If you're game, drop your Skype ID here and let's roll.
Thank you. I got paid for the task done.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by adek6555: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
weirdestbruv:

Did you signup with email? What's the email you used to signup?
yes i sign up with salambasit65@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by kingspaco: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello add me on skype with
Kingsley asuqo
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by gungab(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Skype i.d:gabsyn2
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by bot101(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mine is fideleapp
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by fghanni(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fghanni
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
kingspaco:
Hello add me on skype with
Kingsley asuqo

I couldn't find you on Skype with that name. Every other person has been added
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by rayval(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Awe_val
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by deedat205(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
Please assist me up aficionado01
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by kingspaco: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
I couldn't find you on Skype with that name. Every other person has been added

Sorry it's a one word.
Kingsleyasuqo

Cheers
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by osagiexty(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
osagiee
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by nnoyee: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please, add me. .Thanks
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by hummerwise(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
[size=20pt]Alert.: pls guys becareful with ur dealings with this man,, droping your vital information with this person is very dangerous i have deal with him he is not to be trusted[/size]
Hummerwise
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
EXICON:
Also did one with him and got paid too.

Thanks bro.
wht kind of job did u do?...jst want to knw if i'm up to d task.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by zealed64: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
add me

Skype username: zealed64

Name: carter 5 zeal
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Xone3(f): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kindly add Bisallure
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by HIlord: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Skype ID: indvine
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by todaynewsreview: 1:19am On Aug 08, 2016
ID: onospect

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / 6 Reasons Why Wordpress Is Better Than Blogger / [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.