Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You (7323 Views)

Online Jobs For Good Writers - APPLY NOW / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support / How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by data123(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2016
skype id: afokab1@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by temigreat(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
@temiwonder@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Ewizard(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Skype ID: Ike-d-computer-guy
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by lobito007(m): 5:49am On Aug 12, 2016
yemorinho. Pls add.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Ayanfe1988(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Hemmycool1
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by chrissoki(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
am interested my Skype ID is, Chris. bella3
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by vansledge(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
anobejapiusedem@yahoo.com
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wow....Just been paid. Waiting for the next job

1 Like

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Ewizard(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Hello, I'm making a Skype group for Nigerian freelancers and trust me this is going to be fun. If you're online and have some free time everyday, I guarantee you can earn some money completing micro jobs which I'll be posting on the Skype group. I'm not saying you will make hundreds or thousands of dollars but at least you can make some pocket moeny to take care of your internet data bills and buy you some beer. I have lots of clients who need a job or two done (mostly signup jobs, articles, creating micro-niche blogs, etc). You don't need to have any skill to be part of this. If you were smart enough to make a Nairaland account, you can earn some money doing micro jobs on my Skype group. Right now, I have some signup jobs which will only take a couple minutes to complete. If you're game, drop your Skype ID here and let's roll.

I just got paid.. #1,500 grin

shii is fvcking real, thanks op

Job wasn't even up to 10mins..

U gotta need a strong network for this.

MTN nearly screwed me.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Bishop(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yorubaman
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by calypah(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
my id calypah
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by d4guy: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is so real, very simple as A B C , God bless you op
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Deejinee: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Job easy... Done in no time..
...payment dropped.

Awaiting d next
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by boldx(m): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2016
My Skype I.D: Chimdi Ndu
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by segxes23(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Beelad(f): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Very real. Just got paid. Expecting more. Thanks Op
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by joshmoy(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Got paid after a simple task. Thumbs up bruh
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by zealed64: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Got paid too.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by haroldflexy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Hello, I'm making a Skype group for Nigerian freelancers and trust me this is going to be fun. If you're online and have some free time everyday, I guarantee you can earn some money completing micro jobs which I'll be posting on the Skype group. I'm not saying you will make hundreds or thousands of dollars but at least you can make some pocket moeny to take care of your internet data bills and buy you some beer. I have lots of clients who need a job or two done (mostly signup jobs, articles, creating micro-niche blogs, etc). You don't need to have any skill to be part of this. If you were smart enough to make a Nairaland account, you can earn some money doing micro jobs on my Skype group. Right now, I have some signup jobs which will only take a couple minutes to complete. If you're game, drop your Skype ID here and let's roll.

kindly add me: skype ID is : fr3shboss
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello to you OP,
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Millz404(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mehn the guy is for real, did a signup and got an alert, thanks man, i appreciate, realest piece.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by bubu2404: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
ADD ME. username is bubumiyachi
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by NewKay: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2016
yt
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by moshoodn(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Moshoodxylics
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by evantical: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2016
evanstical
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Austyn44(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2016
It's real. Just got paid. Easy and straightforward. Thanks bro.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by vansledge(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
me neva get any job o....................... anobejapiusedem@yahoo.com
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by johnglefury(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
johnglefury
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by uprightman(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ewizard:

I just got paid.. #1,500 grin

shii is fvcking real, thanks op

Job wasn't even up to 10mins..

U gotta need a strong network for this.

MTN nearly screwed me.. undecided
Add my Skype ID mosess941
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by uprightman(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
data123:
skype id: afokab1@gmail.com
s
D
See my Skype ID please add It. Mosess941
msopuru@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Omotayo.michael4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? / I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.