Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? (1616 Views)

Hav U Eva Seen A Beautiful Girl U Cant Stop Looking At Her / How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by andrezzy: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
I was shock as a gal stop me late last night @ around 11pm dat she was lock outside because she came home late, that plss I should let her spend d night with me in my apartment, dat she just need a place to sleep . I barely know her. so pls if it were u wat will u do??
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
I can't. It's as simple as that.
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ehen wat did u do? Did u let her?
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by andrezzy: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolT0xic:
I can't. It's as simple as that.
y wen she beg n explain she has no where to go dat night?
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by andrezzy: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Ehen wat did u do? Did u let her?
I want to know what u will do if u were in my shoes
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by MotherOfDragons(f): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
She should go sleep where she came from

1 Like

Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by mizzbouqui(f): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Op have you seen the movie called Knock Knock

2 Likes

Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by andrezzy: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
She should go sleep where she came from
she can't go gl where she came from because it was a hall she practice dancing n the hall was close already dat was wat she said?
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
ok
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
andrezzy:
y wen she beg n explain she has no where to go dat night?

What are her friends, relatives or neighbors for?

[img]http://media2./media/bEVKYB487Lqxy/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by andrezzy: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Op have you the movie called Knock Knock
no tell me abt it
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by andrezzy: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
VolT0xic:

What are her friends, relatives or neighbors for?
same thing I asked her but she was without phone n no way to contact dem
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by MotherOfDragons(f): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
andrezzy:
she can't go gl where she came from because it was a hall she practice dancing n the hall was close already dat was wat she said?
ehe?that is wat she said now

wht did u do?
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by babyfaceafrica: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dis is super story
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hian!
Odikwa very risky
I no fit abeg
I don't like strangers, now talk less of harbouring one in my home shocked
Ko pos.
So op, what did you do?
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by kinglekan: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
andrezzy:
same thing I asked her but she was without phone n no way to contact dem

Did she have any reasonable explanation why she didn't have her phone on her? Was she also oblivious to the time the hall gates were locked and decided to stay in practice way past her cue time?

3 Likes

Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
kinglekan:

Did she have any reasonable explanation why she didn't have her phone on her? Was she also oblivious to the time the hall gates were locked and decided to stay in practice way past her cue time?

This is a serious interrogations grin
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by dharay99: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
andrezzy:
I was shock as a gal stop me late last night @
around 11pm dat she was lock outside because
she came home late, that plss I should let her
spend d night with me in my apartment, dat she
just need a place to sleep . I barely know her. so
pls if it were u wat will u do??
Long story, you opened the thread,
Tell us wahh u did & we will say 0urs...

1 Like

Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by mizzbouqui(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
andrezzy:
no tell me abt it
Okay you need to watch that movie, let me summarize
A devoted husband and father was left home alone for the weekend, then it was raining, two stranded ladies knock on his door for help unexpectedly late in the night, he reluctantly helped them but the result was disastrous, those ladies showed him hell on earth.
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by kinglekan: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

This is a serious interrogations grin

Hehhehe..yes ooo. Facts have to be ascertained before opening your door's to a total stranger. grin

It's hard enough trying to figure out those really in need from those with ulterior motives. Questions and your gut just help to make a more informed decision.

Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by kinglekan: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
dharay99:

Long story, you opened the thread,
Tell us wahh u did & we will say 0urs...
grin grin
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehhehe..yes ooo. Facts have to be ascertained before opening your door's to a total stranger. grin

It's hard enough trying to figure out those really in need from those with ulterior motives. Questions and your guts just help to make a more informed decision.

If one foggy night I'll come and knock ur door asking for a place to sleep, will u let me in? grin
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by kinglekan: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If one foggy night I'll come and knock ur door asking for a place to sleep, will u let me in? grin

If I find the tales of your big booty to be true, I would gladly take you in. grin grin
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
kinglekan:

If I find the tales of your big booty to be true, I would gladly take you in. grin grin

Since when I got a big booty grin nawa for u ooo
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by holluphemydavid(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
I will help her without aving anytin in mind, though if after Dat she stress forward to like seduce or anytin, den revise will be d case
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by kinglekan: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Are you trying to sound modest? Cos i totally dig that too. grin
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
kinglekan:

Are you trying to sound modest? Cos i totally dig that too. grin

My ass is like a flapjack cheesy. Whoever told u tat must be lying sha....
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by songzDaniel01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I love me a big booty ff
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by donMIG(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just like dat?.... She just fall from heaven com land inside my room? Hell f**king nooo.... Dis days witches just dei all over lookin for person wei dem go take sacrifice
But it all depends on what I deduce from her looks
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
songzDaniel01:
I love me a big booty ff

Kinglekan was juz exaggerating things sha... I don't have tat monstrous bum ooo tongue
Re: Can U Let A Girl U Dont Know Spend A Nite With U?? by songzDaniel01(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:
I will help her without aving anytin in mind, though if after Dat she stress forward to like seduce or anytin, den revise will be d case
my.brother accelerate wee be my own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catchy Eyes Or Pointed Nose Which Do You Prefer(Females Have Your Say) / Photos: Guys, Check Out This Lady's Photoshoot / Just For Laughs With Cuvox Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.