Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Is This Scam Or Not(ocnl). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Scam Or Not(ocnl). (914 Views)

Please Help Is This Scam Or Not / Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Scam Or Not(ocnl). by spicygrace(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello, please I have been invited for a job training ( Customer care officer ) at Victoria Inland , the Company name is OCNL on Monday and the address posted to me is Odeyemi Street beside GTB Headquarters .Pls anybody with information about this company, I have goggle it but no concrete detail about them , don't know if they're SCAM.
Re: Is This Scam Or Not(ocnl). by mafiz300(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
OCNL stands for open cloud Nigeria limited. Seriously,i went there early this year for that same interview but it happens to be mere customer service representative training, which they won't tell you. All you'll hear is after the training we'll link you up to a customer service job paying close to 90k (great lie). for the training they'll tell you to pay 60k( but wth exam and certificate which they'll tell after your initial payment everything summed up to 80k) buh in my own case plus transportation I spent close to100k. since January dis year after that training, they just email me that my certificate is ready which I'm yet to confirm. I'm still at home praying for a job. My advice,think twice.

1 Like

Re: Is This Scam Or Not(ocnl). by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
mafiz300:
OCNL stands for open cloud Nigeria limited. Seriously,i went there early this year for that same interview but it happens to be mere customer service representative training, which they won't tell you. All you'll hear is after the training we'll link you up to a customer service job paying close to 90k (great lie). for the training they'll tell you to pay 60k( but wth exam and certificate which they'll tell after your initial payment everything summed up to 80k) buh in my own case plus transportation I spent close to100k. since January dis year after that training, they just email me that my certificate is ready which I'm yet to confirm. I'm still at home praying for a job. My advice,think twice.

Sorry for what they put you through. According to what I have read so far the certificate is of no use and it is badluck to use it cause most company do not want to be associated with a scandalous organization.

They have abbreviated the name so when you do a Google search you won't see any thing discrediting them.

(1) (Reply)

Kerildbert Holdings Limited Nationwide Vacancies For Transport And Haulage Ass. / FMC Technologies Massive Recruitment In Lagos And Port Harcourt / Dangote's Graduate Engineer Trainee Scheme 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.