Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady (64093 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. / This Is For Those Men/women Still Waiting For The Right Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Nairaland men and ladies mata sef, what if ladies don't comment? Na by force?

I don't see why ladies should comment on this thread tho. Many Nigerian men are hypocrites, you don't realize that when you and your partners start contributing equally in a relationship then you no longer have any power over her and you can no longer claim superiority. You want a woman that will build you, invest for you and assist you financially but you will never agree that you and that woman are equal.

Yimu.

The day men finally stop spending on women is the day you lose all power over them. Accept that fact first before rejoicing over what the Ugandan lady said.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Akaujaa(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Chai! Where can I see this babe biko?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2016
SilentPistol:
One female should shame the devil and atleast drop a comment! Even if it's incongruous with what the lady has posted.

98% of nigerian ladies dont want to be useful to any man. They cannot comment..
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by sbabimbola(f): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Damn! How i wish I was that couch.
Meanwhile, Nigerian ladies won't concur with her.

I concur with her, but some NIGERIAN GUYS ARE STINGY ALREADY....
DON'T MAKE THEM WORSE ABEG!

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by sbabimbola(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2016
fellis:

I don't see why ladies should comment on this thread.. .........said.

HAAAAAAAA.

so money make men control women?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by tabisegroup(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
ITbomb:
I dont really understand why she said that but

Mehn, check out dat asss
carnal man of the year
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2016
queencalipso:
Lolzz@ all d comments from them guys. Una food don show.

She's right anyway! But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of your woman in d best way you can.

Just don't date a parasite and a leech. Let it be a lady who can also offer help when you need it and help you shape your dreams.

take care of my wife not bae, even ur boo get a boo
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by queencalipso(f): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
take care of my wife not bae, even ur boo get a boo

From bae she can become a wife. Unless you are just gonna pin point a Lady and marry.

Besides, if you can't take care of your bae even when u are able, then I don't see you doing so for your wife.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2016
sbabimbola:

why not make ur own money then depending on men, i can remember one of my female friends requested for airtime last four months, i told her i will send it, since today i have not send anything, i've not talk to her either since then, thunder fire her yansh grin
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2016
queencalipso:

From bae she can become a wife. Unless you are just gonna pin point a Lady and marry.

Besides, if you can't take care of your bae even when u are able, then I don't see you doing so for your wife.
i hear you, if she is married to me, she is now part of my family, if still a bae, she can leave me for another guy
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by dejavu166666(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Gbayi
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by queencalipso(f): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
i hear you, if she is married to me, she is now part of my family, if still a bae, she can leave me for another guy

Well! It works in both ways.
She also can choose not to ask you if you've eaten nor offer to cook for you bcz she's still a bae, you can leave her for another bae. She can choose to become a leech bcz she's still a bae, when in truth she's a helper.

You need to reason from both angle, not just yours cool
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Observant: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2016
kelechi50:
A good woman is an investment and a bad woman is a bill

[b]PUNCH LINE 2016
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ehix89(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Benita27:
I never said that, don't misquote me in any of my comments.

I said women shld give, bt they shld use their head.

In a marriage it shld be different, you're viewing my comment wrongly.

I'm a good spouse o. grin
Heard ya....Morning
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Am I the only one noticing that our ladies don disappear for this thread...Infact na very few dey comment. Guys shine your eyes "bill babes" full everywhere.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2016
fellis:

I don't see why ladies should comment on this thread tho. Many Nigerian men are hypocrites, you don't realize that when you and your partners start contributing equally in a relationship then you no longer have any power over her and you can no longer claim superiority. You want a woman that will build you, invest for you and assist you financially but you will never agree that you and that woman are equal.

Yimu.

The day men finally stop spending on women is the day you lose all power over them. Accept that fact first before rejoicing over what the Ugandan lady said.

The moment you mentioned finances in a relationship I knew you know nothing about relationships. The Ugandan lady only highlighted demands for petty things such as "recharge cards" abeg is it normal for a wife material to constantly ask for such petty things she can get for herself but would rather suck you off it? Did her parents stop taking care of her the very day she got a boyfriend? Don't try to defend the ladies, let them defend themselves...don't be a woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
e be like say na only guys get this thread.. lol cheesy
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Smileprince(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Fawklicant:

Please, what is the difference between such a lady as described on your post above and a prostitute?

Lols, that's what we have around these days. Stylish Hoes, to know them easily you'll hear them say I can't date a guy who doesn't have money or without car. Very few i repeat very few are ready to date you for who you're not what you have.

Language like " I can't manage with any guy ooo." * no money no love * such ladies are prostitutes and they're very common
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
sbabimbola:

By their comments you shall know them...IF NIGERIAN GUYS ARE STINGY, HAVE YOUR PARENTS STOP TAKING CARE OF YOU THAT MADE YOU DEPEND SOLELY ON YOUR BOYFRIEND? YOU NOW SHIFT YOUR FATHERS RESPONSIBILITY TO THE POOR GUY, HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO GROW FINANCIALLY WHEN YOU CHOKE HIM WITH YOUR CONSTANT DEMANDS?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
queencalipso:

Well! It works in both ways.
She also can choose not to ask you if you've eaten nor offer to cook for you bcz she's still a bae, you can leave her for another bae. She can choose to become a leech bcz she's still a bae, when in truth she's a helper.

You need to reason from both angle, not just yours cool
helper in what way? By eating my food, when she is still bae, a woman like u said it not me
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Smileprince(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2016
olureignforever:

Lukmann1 are you for real, or is this a joke? Correct ur English quickly

Lols, he's an example of " I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide"
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by EJanni(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
then why is it that when they (guys) see a good woman they would tag her MGBEKE and a boring fellow. then run after happening babes. the truth is that majority of guys do not value caring and well behaved girls, because they find them too good to be what they seem. the bottom line is that majority of we young people do not know what we want in relationships.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by sbabimbola(f): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

By their comments you shall know them...IF NIGERIAN GUYS ARE STINGY, HAVE YOUR PARENTS STOP TAKING CARE OF YOU THAT MADE YOU DEPEND SOLELY ON YOUR BOYFRIEND? YOU NOW SHIFT YOUR FATHERS RESPONSIBILITY TO THE POOR GUY, HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO GROW FINANCIALLY WHEN YOU CHOKE HIM WITH YOUR CONSTANT DEMANDS?

Hey!
LET'S CALL TRUCE HERE.

You sure have a bad mouth, I said some.... i can see you are one of the SOME!

REGARDS TO YOUR BAE!

WINKS!
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by donem: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2016
OlowoB:
Infant, any guy who is below 24 years has no business been involved in a relationship. It is a mere waste of time, resources and energy. If care is not taken, one's future may also be wasted. Majority of the gals below 24years at the moment are just agents of poverty, they will drain you young men. Be wise.

Looks down ........... Almost 20 comments, no female has commented shocked It is finished grin

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by sbabimbola(f): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
why not make ur own money then depending on men, i can remember one of my female friends requested for airtime last four months, i told her i will send it, since today i have not send anything, i've not talk to her either since then, thunder fire her yansh grin

You are the thunder she's waiting for,..... LOL!

BOYS ARE NOT SMILING OOOOOO!

WELL, NOT ALL GIRLS ARE ' I NEVER CHOP'

SOME OF US PICK OUR BILLS.......

MAY GOD GIVE U CORRECT WOMAN JOOR.

MUST NAIRALANDERS FIGHT OVER EVERYTHING?

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by felicity3005: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
every body wit is own relationship, ladies are meet to b taking care of so if d money is avilable is notin... :Pevery body wit is own relationship, ladies are meet to b taking care of so if d money is avilable is notin...
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by olisaemeka1(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2016
LaRochelle:
coming from the 1st lady to comment ...that " Fullstop" ..is very important shocked
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Good woman but most naija men dont dig your type.
They prefer fake women

Dats exactly d point! Ur moniker says it all.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Apreel:
She's very correct...my mum brought me up in a way never to ask for money from anyone especially a man.even to ask my dad for money dey hard me..now I've dated my guy for a long while now and he thanks God everyday for the kinda woman I am..I'm not blowing my trumpet but I'm just saying it starts with proper upbringing.some ladies even boast that they haven't subscribed their data since they started using their phones and I'm like "wtf! "We ladies should try and shut these brothers up..earn your money

If ds is true of u, I must say u r one of the investments she talked abt. Mayb one of d biggest investments to ur man.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by jozee8: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2016
muller101:
U won't see ladies on this thread. If they read. Man bought range rover sport for girlfriend they will flood the thread like birds going on migration
why are thou vexing cheesy
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Adaobi12:
Tell me what is wrong in a woman desiring to marry who she us dating. like, whats the essensce of dating.
Her advice is cool.
Oh dear...The issue is, most ladies nowadays only want a husband. Not a lover. They want marriage.. Not a family. That's where the problem lies.. Competition and Desperation!!
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Apreel(f): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eaa247:

If ds is true of u, I must say u r one of the investments she talked abt. Mayb one of d biggest investments to ur man.
it's unbelievable but I must say there are still good women out there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Please Help On Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.