Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies!! Get In Here.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Get In Here.. (390 Views)

Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? / See What This Lady Is Wearing In The Club!!! When Will Our Ladies Get Sense? 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! Get In Here.. by Riwo11(f): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
What would you do if this happen to you?!?

Re: Ladies!! Get In Here.. by Essence6055: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
The man is doing it all wrong.... Thats not how you will solve her belly fat issue... its quite easy and I wonder why men make a fuss about it
Re: Ladies!! Get In Here.. by BoboFashion(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na too much of cold stone ice cream and stuffs grin
Re: Ladies!! Get In Here.. by NancyMathews(f): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies!! Get In Here.. by Sexytemi(f): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies!! Get In Here.. by ucnwafor(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki
Laughing in swahili tongues mehn!!
Re: Ladies!! Get In Here.. by sinaj(f): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Essence6055:
The man is doing it all wrong.... Thats not how you will solve her belly fat issue... its quite easy and I wonder why men make a fuss about it
doing it wrong?
Really shocked

Well I think the man is patient enough and really love her else he would have dumped her ass.

Mind you, she is his gf nt wife.

I think she isn't concerned about the belly fat else she would have being d one doing the running around nt d man.

Thats not how you will solve her belly fat issue.

Pls which other way m interested
Re: Ladies!! Get In Here.. by PEPPERified: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
For me, biggie belle is a no! no!! that's my greatest turn off... I can take any other shit but a potbelly from my lady.
Re: Ladies!! Get In Here.. by PEPPERified: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
For me, biggie belle is a no! no!! that's my greatest turn off... I can take any other shit but a potbelly from my lady. For the guy to take all these steps of buying her a waist trainer, registering her in a gym and so on is enough proof that hr is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Relationship / True Definition Of One Day / Marriage Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.