Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? (4454 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Freeman50(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2016
Pearl Garavaglia is a young and beautiful lady who is into fitness training. She runs a big page on social media where she regularly share tips on physical exercise. She boasts of a flat tummy with impressive packs.

She is endowed with a massive bum that has improved her s*x appeal. Pearl claims to be a strong lover of God and also she reiterates her life is about health and fitness. According to details provided on her page, she is also into part time trading. She currently boasts of about 41,000 followers on Instagram.

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Freeman50(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2016
more

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Freeman50(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2016

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by ObioratheBully: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2016
*drools*

Oh..this is definitely my kind of woman.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2016
CHAI!! DIS OP MADT, SEE SEMEN FOR FLOOR,,, ELESHII tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by ObaKlaz: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Not an eye candy, facially. But the body on her... oooohlala! I'd rather be with this than ruin my life with that fat tub of shit who they call Roman Goddess.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by MackBrooklyn: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2016
cheesy grin

Wetin concern my lady with who I choose to be my personal fitness trainer?? Only God can stop me cool
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Jenny1010(f): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2016
contact me for your quality vaseline and express delivery .... affordable price cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by KvnGRezz(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:
contact me for your quality vaseline and express delivery .... affordable price cheesy
Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by ObaKlaz: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:
Here's the Vaseline Crew Secretary General (Nigeria/West Africa/World Wide). I'm placing an order for the supplies of those quality Vaseline for our esteemed members. DM me your bank details!
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by makdcash(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Dis one must be my trainer weda my wife like am or not....infact I go sign am.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by LePrezident(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:

Lol, I like your business sense.
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by firstolalekan(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Mstheewu undecided

Bag of shît angry
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Damn! I am beginning to think having a second wife isn't a bad thing after all cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Winnelyn(f): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2016
I would rather choose to train my man undecided
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Jenny1010(f): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Here's the Vaseline Crew Secretary General (Nigeria/West Africa/World Wide). I'm placing an order for the supplies of those quality Vaseline for our esteemed members. DM me your bank details!

right away. how many cartons do you want crew?
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:

Train your man? Do you look anything like that girl in the picture? If no.... Gerarahia mehn.. Shìt tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Jenny1010(f): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2016
LePrezident:

Lol, I like your business sense.

yeah.. i have no doubt my merchandiz will be needed here grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by ObaKlaz: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:

right away. how many cartons do you want crew?
Two for me, 50 for our Nairaland members and 10 for Lalasticlala... And that's just to begin with. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by LePrezident(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:

yeah.. i have no doubt my merchandize is will be needed here grin

Lol nice study of your market. Whenever you get a business idea for folks in Ghana, holla and let us collaborate smiley
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:
Only if your man wl allow u to train him..

#YOLO
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Winnelyn(f): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2016
richommie:
Only if your man wl allow u to train him..

#YOLO
why wont he when I'ld be way hotter than her ....
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Jenny1010(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Two for me, 50 for our Nairaland members and 10 for Lalasticlala... And that's just to begin with. grin cheesy

no be small thing grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:
why wont he when I'ld be way hotter than her ....

Hotter than her?

Picture or adontbelieveit

#YOLO
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Taiofil(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2016
That yansh can commotion @ the fitness centre amongst men.. shocked
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by sinaj(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Jenny1010:
i think d demand for vaseline will be high today, will gladly assist u tongue
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Winnelyn(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
richommie:

Hotter than her?
Picture or adontbelieveit
#YOLO
working towards that ima look hotter tongue
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:
working towards that ima look hotter tongue

Den join me..lets hit the gym together grin

#YOLO
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Jenny1010(f): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2016
sinaj:
i think d demand for vaseline will be high today, will gladly assist u tongue

its indeed high; too many demands already made... I dont even know where to start cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Sweetguy25: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2016
What's here instagram handle? I need to follow her asap
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Kalatium(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2016
I must go to the gym... Omo see gobe
Re: Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? by Enybliss(f): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2016
yes shes fit, it shows she knows her work well, and I'll want the best for my hubby undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Footage Of South African Woman Pulling Down Her Pant, Twerking For Nigerian Men / She Desperately Got Pregnant / Pussy Power: See What Reno Said About Chidinma, The Girl Who Killed CEO ATAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.