Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Funny But Painful Breakup Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny But Painful Breakup Story (3875 Views)

Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! / Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by gabazin080(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
we started dating wen she was in ss1 & dated for 5 years.
my ex is every guy dream girl. we planned d future together & has names of our future kids written down.
after sec school,she has to hustle & make money & further her education while i continue with my construction carpentry.
around dec 2013 i was able to save #180k & wanted to start a saloon and employ a good barber while i continue my hustle on site, she helped me with 40k.
we plan to own another saloon & later a bus so i can quit the hustle.
i started noticing some changes in her few months later.
then she told me 1 day & said "SEUN WILL I FINISH SCH AND NOW MARRY A CARPENTER". i was shocked at how she forgot the kinda life we planned to have together.i acted cool but moved all my love for her 2 my 2nd gf (i moved into new relationship cus i know she would break up with me soon).
its been 2 yrs now & she neva smell sch gate while i wil b quiting my work in 6 months & monitor my business. now i have a baby boy from the new girl(wifee)
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by KnightRod(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol. Bright tomorrow indeed.
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by tayo60(f): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
And what has your story taught us? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by gabazin080(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
tayo60:
And what has your story taught us? tongue
not to look down on anybody because u are aiming for something u havent got

3 Likes

Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by WomanWrappa(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin wink grin
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by olaboy1: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
You made the right choice, because that your ex would have nagged you for eternity. Now you have a peace of mind and remain focus, educate your son and if possible don't have more than 2 kids. Wish you luck

3 Likes

Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by gabazin080(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
olaboy1:
You made the right choice, because that your ex would have nagged you for eternity. Now you have a peace of mind and remain focus, educate your son and if possible don't have more than 2 kids. Wish you luck

thanks man

1 Like

Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
never underate anyone
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by gabazin080(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
smithsydny:
never underate anyone
yes man
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Trudiee(f): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2016
so what is this? felt like typing this story for us to do what? read n pass or advice u or criticize u? u dated a girl for 5 yrs n dumped her. got a new girl pregnant

ehheee?
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by gabazin080(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Trudiee:
so what is this? felt like typing this story for us to do what? read n pass or advice u or criticize u? u dated a girl for 5 yrs n dumped her. got a new girl pregnant

ehheee?

only girls find it hard to understand the lesson in the story

3 Likes

Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by ehix89(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lesson Learnt: Discard a b!tch before she discards you
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Funny . . Hell nawww
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Trudiee:

ehheee?
i swear u re crazzy
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Trudiee(f): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
gabazin080:

my brother, there is nothing to learn here. how a dude dated for 5 yrs n left the girl or what??
the girl that actually contributed to his business. committed herself to d guy. she sed she no wan marry carpenter, na by force?

the most he cn do is admit he was hurt n move on.
not my problem. not my business.

oya u tel me what u learnt. that the girl shd marry him cuz they been dating?

ofcuz u shd know humans can't be trusted. the gist u want us to grab is that some girls cn be materialistic or think of "irrelevant" things.

you as the guy failed to keep ur woman. u know how? she looked down on ur profession n u couldn't defend urself. carpenters are artists too. yea. without carpenters, i won't be lying in my bed texting this.

u cn make carpentry really beautiful. show her what she's not getting. there's a way around everything. u lost something. trust me. cn ur wifee contribute the way ur ex did

3 Likes

Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Trudiee(f): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i swear u re crazzy

at least i keep it interesting n fun. oya what did u learn that u haven't hrd bfore??

abegi
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Davland(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2016
& she neva smell sch gate

Dat part got me grin
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Trudiee:

at least i keep it interesting n fun. oya what did u learn that u haven't hrd bfore??

abegi
2day is sunday abegi u go church 2day??
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by firstking01(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by gabazin080(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Trudiee:

abegi
though it hurts to leave her. but she broke up with me even before the new girl got pregnant. she even ditched some friends all cus she will soon be going to the university
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Trudiee(f): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Ebuka2016:
yes oo God First wink
Ebuka2016:
yes oo God First
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by eyinjuege: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2016
gabazin080:
though it hurts to leave her. but she broke up with me even before the new girl got pregnant. she even ditched some friends all cus she will soon be going to the university

Because she's yet to gain admission into the uni today doesn't mean she won't in the future.
That's her dream, so don't look down on it. Perseverance pays a lot, and if she can persevere enough to follow her dreams then good for her.
Your own dream was to settle down early, good for you also.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by tmanuelle(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2016
gabazin080:

Not just girls, but unreasonable ones. The lesson(s) are right there, so obvious.
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2016
Trudiee:

yes oo God First wink
yes oo God First
hope the priest's sermon entered ur naughty brain?
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Trudiee(f): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Ebuka2016:
hope the priest's sermon entered ur naughty brain?
lol oya e don do. who get naughty brain?
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Trudiee(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2016
eyinjuege:

Because she's yet to gain admission into the uni today doesn't mean she won't in the future.
That's her dream, so don't look down on it. Perseverance pays a lot, and if she can persevere enough to follow her dreams then good for her.
Your own dream was to settle down early, good for you also.
tell him. he probably wants us to get his "gist" that since the girl was dating him b4 her dreams to go to uni, she must continue.

op u cn excell in ur carpentry. its not sth to be ashamed of. just saying.
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Trudiee:
lol oya e don do. who get naughty brain?
u of course.... abeg no take me serious oo
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Trudiee(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ebuka2016:
u of course.... abeg no take me serious oo
lolzz y i go take am serious.
u nko? did u go to church
Re: My Funny But Painful Breakup Story by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Trudiee:

lolzz y i go take am serious.

u nko? did u go to church
i did but na evening mass i go...i dnt lyk going in the morning. Evening mass is always sweet trust me wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Can Keep A Woman!!! Ladies Dont Come Here If Ur Not Sexually Active!! To Bla / Female Fans Go Gaga Over Actor Bolanle Ninalowo’s Shower Photo / Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.