Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard (597 Views)

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Comments?
Re: Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard by overdrive(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2016
Drop urs first.
Re: Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard by Rexhenrex(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard by akaahs(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2016
If ur girlfriend tell u that she need a break because she doesn t know what she want or she is tired of the relationship, just know that anything after this statement u re forcing the relationship on her.
Re: Share The Weirdest Breakup Story You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2016
overdrive:
Drop urs first.

Weirdest breakup... hmmm...

I dated this guy for like 3 days... yep 3 days. We were friends for years before then. We decided to try "date a friend it's good" thing but after the 1st kiss things became super awkward. Every minute was full of arguments like throughout those 3 days... Then on the 3rd day, he sends a mirage of messages "we need to make this work... how can we make this work... you there... blah blah"

Me seeing the notifications showing his messages thought it was another setup to fight didn't open his chat until the 4th day... he already broke up with me with the message "this thing we have can't work...let's just stop and be friends"

Didn't even hesitate, I was like "Thank God... Tots miss you man"

Now your turn

overdrive:
Drop urs first.
overdrive:
Drop urs first.
overdrive:
Drop urs first.

(1) (Reply)

Ingratitude In Relationships / My 2016 Timeline. / Most Hated In 2016 Goes To.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.