Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed (58883 Views)

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / See What Bible Say About APC Slogan CHANGE (pic) / No More APC Change, It Is Now APC Progress - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Dashur: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
If the news is real, I think APC is mapping out a new slogan to hook Nigerians in 2019. If change is the new slogan which represents P in the acronym APC I feel they are moving backwards, retrogressing.

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Okudiover(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BRING BACK OUR CHANGE#
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by 2sexynet: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2016
CuteTj:

You may be right.

As a business strategists myself (I have an Msc. in Strategic Management), I see through their strategy and I can't help but applaud it because it is certainly going to work on majority of the populace.
Bro, I understood what you implied earlier and being someone who is business minded myself, with above average knowledge of marketing and advertising, I know what they are doing.

It reminds me of the book written by Robert Kiyosaki--Rich Dad's Guide to Investment.

Does that mean we should often use power for destruction? What they are doing is, because they have good marketing team, that they are manipulating minds, albeit for selfish and wicked reasons.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by christofashion1(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2016
focus7:
If it comes from Tinubu i will always agree with him.
may God heal your disillusion.... Mtchewww s'oro niyen? Oyamilenu o

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by sonbek: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2016
We are watching
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by NaijaCuzin: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2016
angry what do you expect when PDP stole their "Change" and turn it to "Change the Change"

Am sure PDP will soon take the "Progress" slogan and change it to "Progress the Progress"

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Fmartin:
APC NEWS TV

At a stakeholders meeting today, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu suggested that the slogan of the party should no longer be

APC=Change,

that it should now be

APC=Progress.

Do you agree with him?
Another scam loading.....
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by kgr8mike(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2016
How long will deceit last, dear Mr Tinubu?

How far do you want to stretch it?

Deceit will not last forever, it will surely come to an end and certainly enter into the trash can of history.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by am0sn0nyu: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2016
2sexynet:
u wey call am mumu, wetin ur stupid APC don do for the country?
So when someone air his/her views on something that by a tad touches politic, or criticize a statement as I have done therefore he/she must automatically belong to a political group. May Ogun and Sango bring DEATH to you for associating me with a political party in this amalgamation none of my fore fathers never consented to be part of. You are as useless as the I in Island. Bigger mumu.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by otokx(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
gebest:
we have changed pdp, is now time for progress

The Ashiwaju is always looking into the future, indeed it is time for progress.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by 2sexynet: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
So when someone air his/her views on something that by a tad touches politic, or criticize a statement as I have done therefore he/she must automatically belong to a political group. May Ogun and Sango bring DEATH to you for associating me with a political party in this amalgamation none of my fore fathers never consented to be part of. You are as useless as the I in Island. Bigger mumu.
okay... here is my own. You think say na only u sabi curse.

May Orunmila, Obatala, Ayelala, Amadioha.... bring you untold hardship on this earth, so much you will wish you were dead. Poverty shall strike you in form of sickness that will defy every medical solutions.

I curse your unborn children to inherit same curse, They shall die by their numbers. Your lineage is doomed forever and your destiny shall no know peace till your last breath. Iseeeeee angry angry
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Uzo1975: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Because they have destroyed the word "change".

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by GreatEngineer(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Stupiid people, we have not seen the change yet and now you have come with another slogan to deceive people. Progress my foot. Give us the change first before you open your mouth to say anything else.

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Uzo1975: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2016
They will soon destroy the word "progress". But I ask, are they saying we should forget about the change they promised us? Since they have shifted from change to progress without fulfilling their promised change. Has PDP ever changed slogan before? What is always changed is what is bad and not needful. A good thing is retained forever and cherished. There is everything wrong with APC.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2016
So PDP is right! It adopted ' Change the Change ' as its new slogan. Now APC also wants to change their "CHANGE " mantra. What's in a name? Fix Nigeria and you can even adopt the slogan " APC = CLUELESS ", I'll support you. Politicians always looking for ways to manipulate the masses - for their selfish interests.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by ajepako(f): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Propropro:
We Nigerians love APC cool We thank God for giving us Tinubu and Buhari to rescue Nigeria.

Remove the WE sir.....use 'I'

Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by ajepako(f): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
APC=Change,

that it should now be

APC=Progress.

Do you agree with him? yes i agree with them.. in APC I TRUST.. hit like if u love APC... PLEASE dont forget to check my signature...

ON YOUR OWN.....OYO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by harrysjones(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2016
ma why do hate apc.. cool cool
ajepako:

ON YOUR OWN.....OYO
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by ajepako(f): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
ma why do hate apc.. cool cool

I dont hate them....just that if APC is on fire, l wont even douse its fire with my urine or spittle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by prof12(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Whoever say that he has not noticed any positive change in this country over the last fourteen months is as good as not been in existence.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by harrysjones(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2016
that bad.. ma hope no change is a graudal process ma..
ajepako:

I dont hate them....just that if APC is on fire, l wont even douse its fire with my urine or spittle
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Geniro: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2016
focus7:
If it comes from Tinubu i will always agree with him.

At the detriment of yourself and your unborn generations. I weep for this zombie.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by emi14: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2016
Progress from bad to worst. Nonsense!!!
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Fellywood(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2016
solid3:

What did your own 16 year rule bring us? Calamity!

APC is just there for less than 2years and u spewing lubbish.
Hahaha...you are the one 'lubbishing your life'. How can one with sense not remember that the 16 years now have more than 90 per cent in the change scam. How can one with sense not see how things have become unbearable for some Nigerians in 'less than 2 years' that APC is in charge. You should know unless your parents are still catering for you.

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by wadetaw202: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
HtwoOw:
Your english teacher should be hung

We know your type, forming baba kabiru doesn't make you Yoruba

Now ......buhbye

Leave the guy alone. English is not his mother tongue. English is a foreign language. Let us stop prioritizing inconsequential things. He has passed his message an dthe message is clear enough.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by kenoz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Progress for where ?
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by am0sn0nyu: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
2sexynet:
[s]okay... here is my own. You think say na only u sabi curse.

May Orunmila, Obatala, Ayelala, Amadioha.... bring you untold hardship on this earth, so much you will wish you were dead. Poverty shall strike you in form of sickness that will defy every medical solutions.

I curse your unborn children to inherit same curse, They shall die by their numbers. Your lineage is doomed forever and your destiny shall no know peace till your last breath. Iseeeeee >:[/s]( angry
Your typings carries no value for I deserved it not, but you deserved the imprecation pronounced on you because you brought it upon yourself for accusing me to be an APC/PDP supporter when I HATE all the political groups in this zoo. Yours carries no weight as you do not truly meant it because not only would I presume you to be a brainwashed Christian or Muslim converts but you are also one of those who think referring to the GODS of our ancestral land is a matter of joke....... . Reply me to make it further irreversible.

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rubbishness!....apc=all promises cancelled!

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Sunnymatey(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
We ve neither seen the CHANGE nor the PROGRESS. I think CHAIN will have been appropriate.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by focus7: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Is Tinubu God?, I dont understand this kind of mentality, what sort of inferiority complex is this?.
see pain! anyways you are just a nobody that even your neighbors does not know you exist except you are ranting on nairaland.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by umolesc(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
APC= SCAM!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.