Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed (58871 Views)

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / See What Bible Say About APC Slogan CHANGE (pic) / No More APC Change, It Is Now APC Progress - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by otitokoroleti: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
APC=Change,

that it should now be

APC=Progress.

Do you agree with him? yes i agree with them.. in APC I TRUST.. hit like if u love APC... PLEASE dont forget to check my signature...
with dis ya post, I wonder how u managed to becum a chartered accountant

2 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by jerryfisher(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2016
TheBiafran:
i concur
well said

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by harrysjones(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2016
did i told u am a chartered acountant... undecided undecided undecided
otitokoroleti:
with dis ya post, I wonder how u managed to becum a chartered accountant
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by otitokoroleti: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
did i told u am a chartered acountant... undecided undecided undecided
Ask ifa
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by harrysjones(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2016
gues u need attention dis morning ryt.. undecided undecided undecided
otitokoroleti:
Ask ifa
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by solid3(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2016
BABAKABIRU301:
MY ADVISE FOR THIS PEOPLE IS TO GO & SIT DOWN. SINCE THEIR ARIVER NO BETTER CHANGE IN NIGERIA ALSO WITH OUR ECONOMY NO PROGRESS. SO LET YOUR SLOGAN BE apc = WE NEED PRAYER!!!.. SHIKENA.

What did your own 16 year rule bring us? Calamity!

APC is just there for less than 2years and u spewing lubbish.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by gfullmoon(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
I suggest their new slogan should be
APC = BLAME PDP & GEJ

4 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by scarface04(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Propropro:
We Nigerians love APC cool We thank God for giving us Tinubu and Buhari to rescue Nigeria.
now let me pray for u. may God control and rule your life the same way buhari and Tinubu. are ruling and control Nigeria.. pls kindly reply amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by scarface04(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
solid3:

and in 2 years we are already in recession.. pipo like u we pass for a big mugu..

4 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Ghande(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
grin Change don tire them grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Iganboh: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
I thought by now APC Lions, e-warriors and foot soldiers should have known that the spots of Leopard doesn't change by mere changing the name of the leopard to sweet names of humans like Leo, Joe, etc

Instead of working to bring their promises to come to pass they are more interested in changing names, slogans, etc!!!!!

Shameful!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by mcevans1(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
APC= Association Of Progressive Criminals

3 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by ebosed: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Osasosege:
backward or forward progress?

Progress is progress. Regress is Regress. Which one is backward progress again? With progress their is one thing in mind, movement in the right direction.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by 2sexynet: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
CuteTj:
Master-class move by Tinubu.

This continues to prove that he's a master strategists.

He knows that the change they promised has been disappointing and therefore changes the slogan to what the people can relate with at the moment. As they got Nigerians head turned with the promise of change (which he knew that was what we were yearning for at that time) he also realizes that we need to progress (also what he knows we need now).

I know many people especially PDP supporters will find this amusing but they in their ignorance will think its a silly move until APC uses this to wow Nigerians again to the detriment of the aspirations of PDP.

Lesson to be learnt: Promise people what they want to hear and they will gladly follow you and do whatever you want them to.
This is only beneficial if the proposed slogan were for the benefit of the populace. As you can see, they have proven to be wicked and uncompromising... APC is a destruction.

2 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by bluecircle470: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
APC is cleaning up PDP mess. Its only a matter of time d economy will bounce back. AGENT OF PROGRESS! like it
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by 2sexynet: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
WHO PRYER DON EPP FOR 9JA. . . .MUMU
u wey call am mumu, wetin ur stupid APC don do for the country?

2 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Mintek: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
HtwoOw:
Your english teacher should be hung hanged

We know your type, forming baba kabiru doesn't make you Yoruba

Now ......buhbye

We don't care about his English. His message is clear enough.

...and Mr. English teacher, you don't use "hung" for a human, it's "hanged". cheesy grin

So, in your warped, bigoted little mind, in spite of the biting hardship in the land every "Kabiru" should die with Buhari just because of religious sentiment.

Shioor!

3 Likes

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Lols
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by k2kay(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
APC - Confusion

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by 2sexynet: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
solid3:

so you will say a fire burning your house is just 3 minutes old and it require 24 hours before u will give up? How stupid you people think is amazing. Just lucky u do not say this to my face offline cos the kind blow wey i go punch ur eyes eh... u will require serious corrective surgery before u will regain sight.

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by jerryfisher(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Fmartin:
APC NEWS TV

At a stakeholders meeting today, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu suggested that the slogan of the party should no longer be

APC=Change,

that it should now be

APC=Progress.

Do you agree with him?
progress ke?? na APC-die

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Ketima: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
1st yr: APC = CHANGE
2nd yr: APC = PROGRESS
3rd yr:. APC = HAVE FAITH IN US
4th yr: APC = WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by davibid: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
APC!!!

GEJ must come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by AdeniyiA(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Not yet ripe for adoption ,how could there be progress when the changes ain't positive?

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by sunnymaja(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=NimrodJesus post=48017150]what do you expect from a drug pusher and a thief? grin[/quote0]

Like you daddy
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by CuteTj(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
2sexynet:
This is only beneficial if the proposed slogan were for the benefit of the populace. As you can see, they have proven to be wicked and uncompromising... APC is a destruction.
You may be right.

As a business strategists myself (I have an Msc. in Strategic Management), I see through their strategy and I can't help but applaud it because it is certainly going to work on majority of the populace.
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Fmartin(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2016
snapatini:
Where did you get the news from??Stakeholders meeting, without any location,People in attendance, Time etcetc..ds news is fake...Have never ever heard of APC TV before..It doesn't exist.
Seems you just want to score points/views...Nawaoooo.#saynotofakestories
are u a nigerian at all?
APC News TV that even a kid knows about it. Mtcheeeew
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Osasosege:
backward or forward progress?
Progress to famine
Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by okikiosibodu(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2016
2019 will tell

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by Onlymewakacum(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2016
APC - Anti People's Change

1 Like

Re: APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed by solid3(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2016
2sexynet:
so you will say a fire burning your house is just 3 minutes old and it require 24 hours before u will give up? How stupid you people think is amazing. Just lucky u do not say this to my face offline cos the kind blow wey i go punch ur eyes eh... u will require serious corrective surgery before u will regain sight.

You such a joke u know. Go and seat down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.