Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (99413 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Taeewo:
Awon omo nna

You did not have pity on them because they re igbo That's all you have to say ba?

Continue!!!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abeos:

Oga is there a new meaning to develop in ur dictionary. These pple were executed for dealing with drugs and I don't how that would have develop the country. Anyways RIP to the dead
Don't you know drugs is exchanged for currency?
If you consider the volume traded in a year, then you'll know better.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
THERE ARE MANY CRIMINALS THAT SHOULD SUFFER THE SAME FATE IN NIGERIA.
LETS ELIMINATE THE CRIMINALS.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by EmeritusMbaM: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:
Foreign investors in Uganda has invested in Indonesia

Name:Ipod, Ugandans, Shit... flats

Region: Beast

Occupations: Substandard products, Prostitution, Drugs, Baby factories, Land invasion

Head shape: Flat

Slogan: Drug dealing is our pride

Party: APGA
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by love4rent80s: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Only one of them is a nigerian, op why are u lying?
Just because u want to tarnish the image of igbo s , look at the hands of the remaining two people and tell me thst they are blacks,
Nonesense, I know the rusted brown roof peeps opened this useless thread,
Why feeding us with false info
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:

Occupations: Substandard products, Prostitution, Drugs, Baby factories, Land invasion

watch out, they are coming for yah! u better take cover for ipod bashing
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by VISTIN(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:

Your profile picture tells more about your brain.
Nothing good will come out it. Madam ko madam ni.

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by chinaze4real(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:

U choose hate over love. Ur own dey come

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by love4rent80s: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:

Are u really a woman?

I spit on u....tufiakwa for posting that trash above

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:

I wonder why the moderator will not ban people like these.

You re wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by macaranta(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Damn. No jokes cry
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by WEWE22(f): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
I have not been there, but I heard that on entering Indonesia, it's boldly written everywhere that drug peddling is tantamount to death. If this guys actually did push drugs, I have no pity for them. Why are laws there if the are not followed to the later?

If they succeeded, it's their type that make other hardworking people look like broke guys living abroad.

Stop the pity game and learn the lesson.No easy way to money except hardwork.

3 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by LydayBobo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
If am the President of this country I will be looking for an opportunity to got to war with Indonesia and any Indonesia found guilty of any crime in the past and still leaving in this country go hear am. Am MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD and ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY REALLY ANGRY at them right now. Can they kill a USA citizens like that. God! I hate that country right now
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by bidahjay: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
I am definitely not worried about the untimely death of our country men in drug related punishment in a far Indonesia, because they all knew the consequences of their actions. my worry and this should bother any rational being of the endless killings,gruesome murder of Nigerians in their country: Killing of Christians by blood-thirsty Islam faithfuls; the continuous upsurge in Fulani killings across the country unchecked; the licensed Hausa killings of the Igbos and Southerners, and the numerous tribal and ethnic killings.While we close our eyes to this home injustice and wickedness we are so loud and vocal in calling an independent country of Indonesia and reminding them of human rights with plea for clemency, while the wickedness at home can continue to flourish.

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by floxyluv80(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
am very strict but emotional when seeing things like ds
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Taeewo:
Awon omo nna

Good afternoon boss, wouldn't mind a chat with you sir.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by oganology33(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jxt abt dis time last year abt 3 Nigerians were hanged in Indonesia. The entire world saw it on TV plus those 3 up dia. By this time next year, dnt b surprised 2 hear dat 3Nigerians are abt 2 b hanged. dem no dey hear something

Death sentence on drug offence is 4 real in Indonesia. It is boldly written in dia airports. So u can't claim 2 b ignorant. These guys know wat they were getting demselves in2.

Giving Nigeria a very shady & bad name out dia. I wonder how law abiding Nigerians are coping in those countries.

Anyway sha. . .RIP!!!

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
partnerus:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death. May God accept their soul in His bosom. Amen

The drugs they are trying to sell in Indonesia has killed a lot of youths in that country all they care about is how to make fast money.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Only if this could serve as a deterrence to future drug pushers, unfortunately history will repeat itself. Some people never learn.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by greggng: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
They re lucky set of people cos they were given amble time to repent and also they ve the opportunity to know the exact day, time and method of their death. Many died without preparing their soul for death and as a result the died with lots of sins that gave them ticket to hell. Remember it was a criminal that went to heaven with jesus according to the bible. Having spent 10years in prison b4 their execution is enough time for God to welcome them. The most important thing is were we re going not were we re now

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
partnerus:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death. May God accept their soul in His bosom. Amen

To have a better understanding of what was going through their minds, go read "The Confession" by John Grisham.

It's about a young boy on death row...row the final 72 hrs before his execution
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by chronique(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
The worst type of death a man can die,is one where he is prepared and dressed like a lamb led before the slaughter. I'm tryna imagne what's going through their minds...
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
After these people developed Indonesia......

Too Bad

This is pure injustice
U are filled with bigotry nd tribalism
Against Igbo people, what exactly did the do to you personally
You have an annoying personality, thank God here is Online, in real life I can't stand people like you...

I can bet 100K that u're either an illiterate undergraduate, unemployed or a miscreant...
No busy and responsible person can channel so much energy into this type of stupidity....
You're on very Igbo related thread trolling up nd down grin
Do you have joy in your life undecided
I can bet you are using Airtel free basics to browse for free.....
I know people that can help you, just Show humility, repentance nd Pm me, I will change ur condition by God's grace.....
All this broke frustrated bigots grin grin cheesy Igbos are not the cause of your frustration........ cheesy
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by baby124: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
That is even a woman in the middle. What a pity. It's not everyone that will travel or be rich. Stop destroying your life on a useless chance.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by win3k: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mcowubaba:

U are filled with bigotry nd tribalism
Against Igbo people, what exactly did the do to you personally?

what did they do? hmmm
more Nigerians have been killed by them due to fake medicines in chemists, fake spare parts, fake goods identified by NAFDAC
they sold drugs in South Africa and one day the south africans decided to attack other blacks (not just them) as a result many black people died.
Their drug dealing and criminal activities is the reason other Nigerians are treated very badly at asian airports and cities around the world.

is that not enough reasons

why don't you shut your mouth before you do some research on the subject?
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by ostirich(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Madam Funmi, I cant believe this came to your mind when you heard your fellow human being is dead
I know you cannot die bcs your too perfect that's why you are laughing on a dead body. kudos. even your hatred for another person gives you room to rejoice. I pity your spouse or who so ever that will choose you for life
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by depezee(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
laurel03:
why dem too carry drug go Asia?? Dey knw d law b4... I pity dr family sha... #IPOB youth stay away from Asia drug biz..

You hate even at the point you see your brother dying. No matter how he has offended you, this image should make you rethink again.

Don't you have brothers /sisters in close relationship with this tribe? If no, you must have your tribes men and women in matrimonial relationship with this tribe.

Do you know that the sin you have committed by hating could be more grevious than that of these drug peddlers. #saynototribalhatred.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
gamargu:
the criminals are at it again. i did a research on the fake Jews and after conducting a series of blood tests, i noticed that their DNA has an abnormal quantity of crimatozone the chemical compound responsible for criminal tendencies in humans. while a normal man has a large quantity of testosterone, the Jews have crimatozone so don't blame them when they indulge in criminal acts. they inherited it from their parents

Am sure with this ur write up, you must be feeling you have made a valid point.

Mark 7; 21 says... From the heart of man proceed evil thought, stealing, murder, adultery and all wickedness proceed from the heart.

He did not say from the heart of igbo man, but from the heart of man. Which include all human beings from the face of the earth.

When i first came to Lagos i had of gbeomo gbeomo, (rituals) this happens in yoruba land, and what do they use those children to do Ritual money ofcus. And you know what they goes through before they finally gave up the ghost and they will be used for sacrifice just because of money. And it is still going on today. So what do you make of that.?

But today every other tribes have equally joined them in these ritual practices.

So pls before you say anything in a public forum pls think twice.

Man is weak in his or her own ability. That's why Jesus came to change that old heart and give us who is willing a new heart.

Because you don't steal does not mean you re better than he that steals, yet you commit fornication and adultery at any given time. Because u re able to control urself on the area of women does not mean you're any better than those wonanizing and fornicaing.
Your own can be hatred, unforgiving spirit, jealousy, gossiping, backstabing, pride and foolishness.

Pls before you remove dirts on ur neighbours eyes, first of all take away the Logs Wood in ur own eyes.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Notorious Cult Leader, Mukaila, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.