Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University (28268 Views)

Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President / This Pretty Girl Emerge 2nd Ever Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nig University / UDUS Sokoto Gets 1st Ever Female SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by murphyibiam15(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2016
1st to comment on second page

but is not as if she contested the post....just mere luck...but wait ooo, are females not human beings??

congrats though to her...no big deal...here in east is too common
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by kaziblake(f): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Congratulations to her
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by ButterFrost212(f): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Awwnn, congrats to her.. . smiley
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by sommy03(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Continue.. next
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Handsomecole(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Even if she got in by default, it's still a note worthy feat.

The first to achieve a feat doesn't break a record, he/she sets the record. I could have just waka pass buh seeing that we're speaking about an English major here, good english is quintessential.

...thanks for correcting him and enlightening some of us. But sir I want to also make my own slight correction. There is nothing like "good English" in this context, but rather "correct English sentence(s), word(s) or phrase(s) you would have to specify.

1 Like

Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Mmoud: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Masha Allah,wish you all the best.
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by hope4nigeria(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

A Northern beauty and brain is something you can't beat. Congratulations to this beautiful black beauty,and your face is refreshingly different from the Tonto Dike I see here everyday.

Your face is as beautiful as that of Aisha Buhari (sighs).

Time to respect myself before Oga at the top is told,I am eyeing his AGBALUMO.

The North might not be as conservative as we think. For the School to even allow a female lead,in the land of the Sultanate says a lot.

Kudos to this beauty.
waitin this ne dey talk sef
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by LydayBobo(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Please God protect her from all the mischievous acts of wolf in sheep clothes. I always like to see women succeed in any choosen fields.
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by joywendy(f): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Eleniyan231:
a woman might not be able to do half

What are you trying to imply? undecided
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by sunnysplash(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Mautech_watch out

Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Shinor(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Jozibrainz99:

shit! @ original poster,pls there ws one female SUG president @d federal university of Agriculture,mkd b4 dis. it was duely announced dat she ws d second female SUG president in northern Nigeria univerisity.

Makurdi is middle belt my friend not northern Nigeria
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by taheer88(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Proudly danfodites
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Spells(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2016
Sokoto ain't like other Northern part of Nigeria.. I'll say it's d most peaceful North,.

1 Like

Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by galadima77(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

A Northern beauty and brain is something you can't beat. Congratulations to this beautiful black beauty,and your face is refreshingly different from the Tonto Dike I see here everyday.

Your face is as beautiful as that of Aisha Buhari (sighs).

Time to respect myself before Oga at the top is told,I am eyeing his AGBALUMO.

The North might not be as conservative as we think. For the School to even allow a female lead,in the land of the Sultanate says a lot.

Kudos to this beauty.

guy!!! why u just dey mention beauty here n there? Thoughtful input though!
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by anunimus(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Naso proudest Danfodite. grin
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by madenigga(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Lets hope this doesnt spark killings in the north
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
And I remember a certain poster named Foolinlove saying that women are not given opportunities. Feminism indeed undecided
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by transient123(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2016
OVI75:
Back word Regions.....

Even backward, you cant spell.

Lol, hatred kills faster than malaria.
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by san316(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
What
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by ExInferis(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2016
OVI75:
Back word Regions.....

Really?
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by HAH: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2016
This is a lie, there were many female SUG president in the past. Moreover she became acting president not president because they were not on joint ticket, it is only when on joint ticket that VP automatically become president when the president dies or removed in this case everyone sought his election independently as either VP or President so so now acts as president.

Aisha Mustapha was Unimaid SUG agting President when Iliya Kwajafa was impeached in 1999 same vein Aisha Alhassan((mama taraba)was acting SUG president of ABU in the early eighties. The only female elected SUG president of a university in northern Nigeria I can remember of I s Najaatu Mohammed of ABU Zaria she was SUG president in the eighties too and was very radical when unionism had it substance
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by BABANGBALI: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Thank God dem don dey open eye small small
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Eketem: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Najanatu is the woman of many Firsts, she is also the first person to reject a presidential appointment.

The Northern activist, who is also an associate of the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, in a quarter-page newspaper advert published by a National Newspaper, rejected the appointment, stressing that she was not consulted. She claimed her appointment was made through newspaper and was constrained to make the rejection via the same medium. However, she pledged her continue support for Buhari and his administration. The advert reads: I, Najatu Muhammad, wishes to thank you so much for considering me worthy of being appointed the chairperson of Dutse Federal University. It’s however, unfortunate that I was not consulted before the announcement in the media. I also regret that I have to use the same medium to announce that I can’t accept the appointment for some personal reasons. I will however remain an ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari in his effort in charting a new course for this country. A course that we pray will put this country back on the path of progress. I will also continue to support the presidents fight against corruption and other ills of this country. My unflinching support for the President will remain for Allah’s sake and country. I pray that Allah will continue to guide and protect our President. “Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria,”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-dont-want-your-appointment-najatu-muhammad-tells-buhari/

Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by elbaraj001(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2016
This can only occur in Danfodio..by impeachment not election...anyway congratulations to her...wishing her a successful tenure....
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Emu4life(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
lumzybo:
Hmmmn... female sug president in a northern university? I am surprisingly shocked. Its like our brothers from the north are gradually accepting the role of women in politics.

It's a good start.
dont b stupid. ABU was d 1st to produce a female SUG president in africa. Whr have ur region been den?
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by walad4yhu(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Busy with my life. i dont even knw about this until now and the girl in question live in thesame area with me.
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by farouk0403(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Op shut up if you don't know anything! why telling lies?

what of Aisha the current minister of woman affairs also known as mamman Taraba,
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by farouk0403(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2016
sunnysplash:
Mautech_watch out
Hahaha guy you better come for an endorsement from me oo!
which department you de sef?
Re: Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Second remains second. Pls who came second in Italia90 world cup?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today / Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam / Is Yabatech Now A University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.