Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan (18308 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction / BREAKING: Saraki Returns To PDP, Meet Jonathan, PDP Caucus In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by darlingtin1985(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Mark my word, APGA or a new party will produce our next president.
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by darlingtin1985(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Mark my word, APGA or a new party will produce our next president. The party will field one unknown name in Nigeria political arena as it's presidential candidate with one promise which is to kill corruption within one month or resign from office. And he will not fail Nigeria
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by KINGinVAHALA: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
veekid:
Go ahead
Boss, how far na? wish to discuss something with you in private.
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SO why then do you complain daily about this economy problem that Nigeria is going through right now? atleast when looters were rulling the country, you were not complaining of hunger.

nt complaining ke,,so y was jona d most insulted president eva in nigeria (search google),,we ddnt complain i.e we were all living fine so y dd 90% of nigerians voted d past administration out admist enjoyment..dnnt jus comment think deep first.
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by futurenix(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2016
If GEJ will open up to tell you the persecutions and threats he went through in his presidency, you will dedicate your whole life singing his praise.

Do you really think it was easy for him be amidst those who despise the South South and South East?

Just imagine buhari who is even from the North that they want and voted in experienced budget padding, what do you think was happening to GEJ from SS.

DamiBukola:

So because they conspired to end the party's fortune at the past election, he should see to the end of the party? Jonathan is so wicked for leaving this party to this messy state. He has the wonder stick to put the party back to track but he is feigning I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by Duru009(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Close ur mouth. U no nothin bt politics.....
Y blamin GEJ
Theultimate:
Meanwhile, to say the truth. Negligence and lack of self control in terms of leadership by GEJ were parts of how PDP was destroyed in the first place.
I am talk about how he handled some issues and disputes while he was on seat.
Starting from the:
*Governors Forum chairmanship between Amaechi and Jona Jang.
*G-7 Governors in PDP.
*OBJ grievances.
*Different disputes at different levels of the states across Nigeria.......among others.

If those aforementioned grievances were managed well by him in the first place, I can categorically say that thirteen(13) of APCs can never win election in Nigeria. (Yoruba people will say "metala re o tobe"wink
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by gwmlogistic: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SO why then do you complain daily about this economy problem that Nigeria is going through right now? atleast when looters were rulling the country, you were not complaining of hunger.
Chai I have never read anything so dumb and shallow as this. You amaze me. What level of education do you have?
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by Igbospower(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
DamiBukola:

So because they conspired to end the party's fortune at the past election, he should see to the end of the party? Jonathan is so wicked for leaving this party to this messy state. He has the wonder stick to put the party back to track but he is feigning I don't care.
Are serious right now... bro get a life. As a gentle man I think what his doing now is best for him. some times is good for some1 to look out for him self....so make una leave dat man alone.
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by veekid(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, how far na? wish to discuss something with you in private.

08053155721 WhatsApp
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by bluecircle470: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Johnathan: wisdom of corruption!
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by DamiBukola: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Igbospower:
Are serious right now... bro get a life. As a gentle man I think what his doing now is best for him. some times is good for some1 to look out for him self....so make una leave dat man alone.
The man's silent is killing the party. Both factions are loyal to him; Wike, Fayose and all the governors. Sheriff's faction is also loyal so why can't he unite the two factions by telling all of them to step down and let the BOT controls the party? I just don't want APC to be the only party because we will go back to Egypt (1999 to 2013 when PDP was the only party)

1 Like

Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by senator000: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Theultimate:
Meanwhile, to say the truth. Negligence and lack of self control in terms of leadership by GEJ were parts of how PDP was destroyed in the first place.
I am talk about how he handled some issues and disputes while he was on seat.
Starting from the:
*Governors Forum chairmanship between Amaechi and Jona Jang.
*G-7 Governors in PDP.
*OBJ grievances.
*Different disputes at different levels of the states across Nigeria.......among others.

If those aforementioned grievances were managed well by him in the first place, I can categorically say that thirteen(13) of APCs can never win election in Nigeria. (Yoruba people will say "metala re o tobe"wink
don't you think that nigeria is bigger than any individuals? The likes of OBJ are the root cause of the problem we are facing,they want to control nigeria even while they are out of power...
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ALRIGHT PDP IS COMING BACK IN 2019. IBORI FOR PRESIDENT.

Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by southpole: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sheriff is Jonathan's creation in PDP
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by maestroferddi: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
So Jonathan has Sheriff into reckoning in PDP?

What a dumb joke! Who was among the most vocal critics of Sheriff emergence in the PDP?
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by seunlayi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
tinsel:

Lives on in you, his first son.
sorry boi, he is not old enough to be my father and mind you, even buhari won't have said this but only you the missing programmed zombies that has running mouth
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by tinsel: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=seunlayi post=48039615]sorry boi, he is not old enough to be my father and mind you, even buhari won't have said this but only you the missing programmed zombies that has running mouth[/quote
I clap for you.
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by billyG(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
DamiBukola:

Bleep off man since u v nothing reasonable to say, never shall we allow looters to rule us again.
But Ibori is still a member of pdp,but why pdp dey always features thugs,thieves,drug barons,cultists,ritualist,excon,Bh founder,corrupt pple,murderers as thier flag bearers.Them no get clean pple?haba!
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan by Igbospower(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2016
DamiBukola:

The man's silent is killing the party. Both factions are loyal to him; Wike, Fayose and all the governors. Sheriff's faction is also loyal so why can't he unite the two factions by telling all of them to step down and let the BOT controls the party? I just don't want APC to be the only party because we will go back to Egypt (1999 to 2013 when PDP was the only party)
well said.... but Omo dat man deserves to be left alone. if na me self I no go involve myself with any tin Persian polities again. since no body appreciated his effort be4 e no better say him leave their tin 4 dem. chee dey conspired with the ApC govt to bring the man down. make dey also deal with the consequences way fellow am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi / Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate / Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.