Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Can You Watch Your Partner Give Birth? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Watch Your Partner Give Birth? (2201 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Watch Your Partner Give Birth? by TomHagen: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
keishablack:
Yea liquor amnii i.e amniotic fluid.
Okaaay!!!
Re: Can You Watch Your Partner Give Birth? by oneroflo57(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mzflow:
I'll want him to be there,so that he can see what he has done.I will be screaming*sososo,shey ori Ise owo e* grin

lol...you no well

1 Like

Re: Can You Watch Your Partner Give Birth? by Tabelachizza(f): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
***Abeg,.make he no come biko....
**Wetin he wan see??
Re: Can You Watch Your Partner Give Birth? by okangisaiah(f): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
DCTrendy:

I disagree with the last statement. Our family doctor is a good one n run his hospital well. He gave me option to come in or not into the birthing room. And I wanted to get in and watch live, but before I could return from home(went to pick something), they baby arrived.

After watching, the psychological effect won't allow you enter the "abunna" for a long time but it will make you have more love and respect for your wife.

Ask those who have entered before

1 Like

Re: Can You Watch Your Partner Give Birth? by MRBrownJ: 1:01am On Aug 01, 2016
although a fantastic experience that any father should go through, it can be very traumatic for some fathers.
Re: Can You Watch Your Partner Give Birth? by RiloKiley: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Yeah, I said the same thing some guys r saying here. I wanted to be present when the baby was born, plus I had seen other deliveries so I didn't think it was going to be a big deal.

I was wrong.

When the serious pains started I became hysterical. I have never felt so helpless in my life. There was absolutely nothing I could do to help her. I watched her scream in pains and all I could say was sorry. I didn't know when I started shouting at the nurses to give her an epidural. My colleague told me it was not really necessary that she was progressing fine but I was having nothing of it. When they saw I was about to attack any and everybody in the vicinity , they bundled me out like bouncers, lol.

I went home (our house is close to the hospital)and sat in the parlour. I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink, my mouth tasted like paper ,I couldn't sleep. I put on a movie to get my mind away from what was happening in the hospital but I couldn't even concentrate on it. I was thinking of all the things that could go wrong...in fact, one of the worst days of my life.

When I received the call to come I literally flew to the hospital. I was like a madman on steroids. Finally I went in and saw my queen holding an angel that looked like me. It was a wonderful moment. I respected her 100% more that day.

However for future babies I leave her in the hands of my capable colleagues. I no wan go thru dat kain thing again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's married and she wants him back now after dumping him 8 years ago. / Igbo Man Humiliated, As His 'Will Be India Wife' Ran Out On Him During Wedding / I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.