Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses (3906 Views)

She Only Visits During Her Menses / Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by ekesimo(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2016
So I was having these argument with my colleague and she was of the view that a woman is likely to get pregnant even after menses.
Plz I need constructive answers from our "experienced" nairalanders. I appreciate
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2016
yes
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Kylekent59: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
You don go Bleep the girl abi.
Congratulation u are gona be a daddy soon grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by UnknownT: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2016
This one you open the topic for Romance and Family sections, you sure say no be you? cheesy grin Maybe as Gold Circle turn #150, you do am without. Congratulations in advance cool
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by harrysjones(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Shalom51(f): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2016
yes it is possible, because the sperm can live up to 3 days in the womb,n during the period of menses the ova is shed lightly that is y some menstrate for a week n others beyond one week,if during this period u have sex or some days after, the is every possibility that pregnancy can occur,though not in all women. it also depends on ur body composition as a woman. smileyyes it is possible, because the sperm can live up to 3 days in the womb,n during the period of menses the ova is shed lightly that is y some menstrate for a week n others beyond one week,if during this period u have sex or some days after, the is every possibility that pregnancy can occur,though not in all women. it also depends on ur body composition as a woman.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2016
grin positively YES... Especially if the lady is a "catcher" ...once u drilled her unprotected and exploded inside her then expect the next month she missed her period...
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Shalom51(f): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2016
yes it is possible, because the sperm can live up to 3 days in the womb,n during the period of menses the ova is shed lightly that is y some menstrate for a week n others beyond one week,if during this period u have sex or some days after, the is every possibility that pregnancy can occur,though not in all women. it also depends on ur body composition as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2016
thank God my hand no dey

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by ucnwafor(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Op eku orire!! mayb u go start to buy baby tinz now or.....

Jst sipping my kunu dey watch u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin positively YES... Especially if the lady is a "catcher" ...once u drilled her unprotected and exploded inside her then expect the next month she missed her period...
hi trap
good morning
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2016
olihilistic:

hi trap
good morning

grin hi Oli... How are u?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Kash007(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Your description sef can give man kongi
TrapQueen77:
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hi Oli... How are u?
I'm fine. been a while you replied to my whatsapp messages.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Kash007:
Your description sef can give man kongi

Hang on wait.... Ur moniker tho... cheesy

Lemme call royalblak007... grin

Boo, his moniker is a combination of ur number and ur ex's moniker tongue as much as I do not believe in a coincidence but this one is amazing grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2016
olihilistic:

I'm fine.
been a while you replied to my whatsapp messages.

U didn't sent me msg tho... grin I told u don't call me in wee hours especially wkdays boo.. I cud Hardly get up to answer calls...lemme call u later whenever ur free cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U didn't sent me msg tho... grin I told u don't call me in wee hours especially wkdays boo.. I cud Hardly get up to answer calls...lemme call u later whenever ur free cheesy
I'm free now grin
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Homguy(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2016
ekesimo:
So I was having these argument with my
colleague and she was of the view that a
woman is likely to get pregnant even after
menses.

Plz I need constructive answers from our
"experienced" nairalanders. I appreciate
yes, very possible but not likely.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Headlesschicken(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2016
grin all dis guys wey dia sperm no dey hear English....
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by RoyalBlak007: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hang on wait.... Ur moniker tho... cheesy

Lemme call royalblak007... grin

Boo, his moniker is a combination of ur number and ur ex's moniker tongue as much as I do not believe in a coincidence but this one is amazing grin
Lols
Coincedence cheesy grin
Howdy kash007
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by ekesimo(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2016
UnknownT:
This one you open the topic for Romance and Family sections, you sure say no be you? cheesy grin Maybe as Gold Circle turn #150, you do am without. Congratulations in advance cool

lol. just an argument though
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
yes

you be woman? how you take know? you don get belle before?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by ekesimo(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Shalom51:
yes it is possible, because the sperm can live up to 3 days in the womb,n during the period of menses the ova is shed lightly that is y some menstrate for a week n others beyond one week,if during this period u have sex or some days after, the is every possibility that pregnancy can occur,though not in all women. it also depends on ur body composition as a woman. smileyyes it is possible, because the sperm can live up to 3 days in the 1womb,n during the period of menses the ova is1shed lightly that is y some menstrate for a week n others beyond one week,if during this period u have sex or some days after, the is every possibility that pregnancy can occur,though not in all women. it also depends on ur body composition as a woman.

thaaanks dear. but in this argument, the *thing* took place wen she has stopped menstruating.And I think that menses is supposed to be wen all d matured eggs that were supposed to be fertilized during ovulation dies off thereby purging out as blood. So how can she possibly take in wen all the eggs should be dead and her body still on the verge on producing?

my thoughts tho
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Kash007(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Howdy? Seems I nearly fell into a case of mistaken identity.
RoyalBlak007:

Lols
Coincedence cheesy grin
Howdy kash007
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by RoyalBlak007: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Kash007:
Howdy? Seems I nearly fell into a case of mistaken identity.

Yeah bro grin
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by josephobaro(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nope. Infact, a day after her menses should be the safest period to have sex if unprotected. A woman gets pregnant when she has sex during her ovulation. I'm still yet to see a lady who will start ovulating a day after her menses. Although, 2 days before her ovulation, unprotected sex can still bring forth fruits because the sperms can still stay alive to yield fertilisation.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by SmellingAnus(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Some even take in and still see their periods in subsequent months.... So yes she can take in but the chances of taking in then is slim...

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Sleekshady(f): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
It all depends on her cycle, if she has a short menstrual cycle she'd probably ovulate earlier and a sperm can survive 72 hours in a woman and wait till an egg is released. So it's very possible....
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
ekesimo:
So I was having these argument with my
colleague and she was of the view that a
woman is likely to get pregnant even after
menses.

Plz I need constructive answers from our
"experienced" nairalanders. I appreciate
yes na..
Ovulation kicks off 3days after menses.

Better to have sex before menses.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by sainttwist1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
congratulation ooo
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by ghostmist: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
josephobaro:
Nope. Infact, a day after her menses should be the safest period to have sex if unprotected. A woman gets pregnant when she has sex during her ovulation. I'm still yet to see a lady who will start ovulating a day after her menses. Although, 2 days before her ovulation, unprotected sex can still bring forth fruits because the sperms can still stay alive to yield fertilisation.
see the disappointing reply by the ladies, clearly depicting how ignorant they are about the workings of their bodies.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses by ghostmist: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
josephobaro:
Brilliant!

see the disappointing reply by the ladies, clearly depicting how ignorant they are about the workings of their bodies.

(1) (Reply)

President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless / A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This.. / Checkout This Photos Of A Slay Queen Working In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.