Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses (1042 Views)

Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by amakoro(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2017
A native of Akwa -ibom, mr Idongesit Etuk, 38, accused his wife Blessing, 40, of wanting him to give her oral s.ex while she was in her menses and said that she must be in a secret cult due to her sexual preference.

He told a court: ‘My wife is demonic. For several years, she will insist that we have sex when she is having her monthly flow.

‘I didn’t have issues with that at first because she is my wife and I vowed to love her.

‘But things got out of hand when she will always insist that I give her a Mouth Action.

‘Initially, I did not take her serious but she threatened to divorce me and take our two children along with her, if I don’t give her what she asks for.’

His wife denies trying to force him and said she only asked him to do it once.

MORE>>>http://naijspeaker..com/2017/02/husband-file-for-divorce-after-wife-asked-oral-during-menses.html
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2017
phew
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by ObaKlaz: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Abomination. Abomi-continent!!!
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by LordZero(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Dâmn!!!!.
When you think you've seen/heard it all..........
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by femolacqua(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2017
This serious
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2017
A lot of things are happening in this life.
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2017
Sharrap Mr man, another woman don dey turn your head
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2017
News coming from that same part of the world....

Smh ...
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Sharrap Mr man, another woman don dey turn your head
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I lie? grin
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by AceDomino(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
This Chinese naming part of Nigeria sha...
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by AceDomino(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
His wife denies trying to force him and said she only asked him to do it once

O ma GA ooo

Why on earth would she want his tongue down there in that state?
I guess she go be one of those original vampire wey we get for Naija ooo

1 Like

Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
I lie? grin
u no lie at all grin grin grin.some guys go just make up funny excuses wen a particular woman wey dem dey with don tire dem.we guys sef we get our own issues.
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
lefulefu:

u no lie at all grin grin grin.some guys go just make up funny excuses wen a particular woman wey dem dey with don tire dem.we guys sef we get our own issues.
Plenty issuesgrin I no dey ever believe this kind story.
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Fuqman(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
No hell no! that is so disgusting I can't even begin to find words.
I know most guys here would love to eat a woman on her menstrual cycle.
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by KingRex1(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2017
I dunno why I'm laughing hard

Surprised its not Kenya sha
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by EasyMind(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2017
Things Dey Happen o
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Plenty issuesgrin I no dey ever believe this kind story.
yea the story get as be grin
Re: Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses by amakoro(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Police Is Here / Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! / See Nikki Minajs Cameltoe Pic. Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.