Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) (52021 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by OgundeleT(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Scared of the inmates? I don't think so. He is an igbo man not from the other tribe that are known for their cowardice!
since u people are brave then go and break the prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by tobiasbeecher: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
OgundeleT:

since u people are brave then go and break the prison
Who is talking about breaking him out? What's your business in what I said? Are you from the coward tribe?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by OgundeleT(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Who is talking about breaking him out? What's your business in what I said? Are you from the coward tribe?
before u call someone a lazy man or woman u must have done something he or she cant do. since you you call some people coward i believe u must av done what a brave one can do. go and break prison and release him to prove u are brave

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by tobiasbeecher: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
OgundeleT:

before u call someone a lazy man or woman u must have done something he or she cant do. since you you call some people coward i believe u must av done what a brave one can do. go and break prison and release him to prove u are brave
Mr man answer a simple question, are you from the coward tribe? Just stop ranting and don't quote me again if you cannot answer this honest question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by tobiasbeecher: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
mjswthrt:
pls handsome can u upload ur own picture?
Abeg leave that guy, don't you know where he comes from? You're perfect the way you look and the way God created you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by OgundeleT(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Mr man answer a simple question, are you from the coward tribe? Just stop ranting and don't quote me again if you cannot answer this honest question
since i am not from the same tribe with the coward man who ran to Abidjan after declaring a senseless war against his people then i am not a coward,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by nigeriagospel(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2016
Propropro:
Nnamdi kanu has been psychologically defeated. The FG has succeeded in restoring him back to sanity. This is a kanu that preached hatred for other tribes and instructed his cattle brained IPOB yoots to kill any yoruba or hausa/fulani. Today he is sponsoring a football competition of inmates from various tribes which must include yoruba and hausa inmates he loves to hate cheesy. See what prison magic can do. He is gradually giving up on biafra and committing his time to foster peace and unity within the prison after almost causing another civil war in the country. The biggest loosers here are his herds of followers especially those who sacrificed their lives in that fruitless protest. Kanu has accepted fate and ready to integrate himself into the Nigerian life while IPOB yoots are still carrying biafra matter on their head like gala. I'm sure he would jump at a deal of denouncing biafra for his freedom. We have been vindicated that his biafra agitations were all a ploy to scam sentimental igbos of their money. I hope all igbo youths who sees him as their mentor learns from this. Forget biafra and be a patriotic Nigerian if you don't want to end up like Nnamdi kanu. Biafra is dead and buried since 1970. Let the sleeping dog lie sad
receive sense in Jesus name ! You think the east or south south are hypocrates like you the afonjas who cannot stand on your own as a people and speak your mind without minding whose ox is gored? A waste to Nigeria, what is your contribution to Nigeria as a country if not follow follow politics and tribalism that's is your birth right. Buhari will not die in jesus name, your prayer is for him to die so you can come in through back doors. Hmmmm, aboki go kill una like chicken, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2016
Everywhere he is, he radiates light. Buhari, swallow ur pride and kneel before the Chosen.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Godson32(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
The king of babylon thrown daniel into the lion*s den,he ruled over the loins and came out to be greater. Our great leader,u will come out greater in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Uzo1975: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Propropro:
Nnamdi kanu has been psychologically defeated. The FG has succeeded in restoring him back to sanity. This is a kanu that preached hatred for other tribes and instructed his cattle brained IPOB yoots to kill any yoruba or hausa/fulani. Today he is sponsoring a football competition of inmates from various tribes which must include yoruba and hausa inmates he loves to hate cheesy. See what prison magic can do. He is gradually giving up on biafra and committing his time to foster peace and unity within the prison after almost causing another civil war in the country. The biggest loosers here are his herds of followers especially those who sacrificed their lives in that fruitless protest. Kanu has accepted fate and ready to integrate himself into the Nigerian life while IPOB yoots are still carrying biafra matter on their head like gala. I'm sure he would jump at a deal of denouncing biafra for his freedom. We have been vindicated that his biafra agitations were all a ploy to scam sentimental igbos of their money. I hope all igbo youths who sees him as their mentor learns from this. Forget biafra and be a patriotic Nigerian if you don't want to end up like Nnamdi kanu. Biafra is dead and buried since 1970. Let the sleeping dog lie sad
That he is fighting against injustice does not make him a hater. He loves everybody, including Hausas and Yorubas, but he hates injustice. He radiates love wherever he is, but he despises injustice. It is you that hates him for disliking injustice that is the hater.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by ucee64(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2016
kestolove95:
if u like sponsor dem go old trafford play match...u shal stil rot in d zoo prison..i don de even pity u sef
things like u in female flesh amazes me..asslicker!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2016
adeyemi2015:

grin

Nah!

QuotaSystem did find it hilarious and enjoyed it, hence the highlighted word you used suits you beyond reasonable doubt!

You think QuotaSystem would ever support IPOB God that's rotten at Kuje Prison?!

SMH!!!

Boss how far? I have been given you mentions with getting a reply. Please voting commence today by 10am - 6pm. I will mention you with the voting thread link later
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by mrsheddy(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2016
hmmmmmm,,something is about to happen. By the time KANU is done recruiting them,,mark my words, prison break in the making.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
hmmmmmm,,something is about to happen. By the time KANU is done recruiting them,,mark my words, prison break in the making.
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Biafra to declare an Independent day on 1st Oct . Zoo should get ready grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by Winning123: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Obsession over the Afonja's will kill you.

Ikwokrikwo:
The Afonjas will cry blood on seeing this.

Nnamdi Kanu is a living legend.

Far greater than Awolowo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Funny Dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC / Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.