Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis (36930 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Buhari, Saraki Strike Deal Over $29.9b Loan Request / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by badnature: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nnamdikanu has nothing to do with MEND and nothing can stop the restoration of Biafra ,if the like let them release Nnamdikanu ,if the like let them hold him forever it will change nothing,besides Kanu is not in hurry to be free

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by wiseoneking: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bolustic:
Keep deluding yourselves.

Biggest lie of the century.

Same Okah his kinsman(GEJ) refused to release till he left office, na one Fulani man go release am?

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he should wait till Sept 26 when the court would decide his fate, doesn't he believe in the courts and rule of law anymore?
May be i will buy you a container of hankerchief on the day the Chief Dullard will release him. Slave mentality.
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by billyG(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Biafra ,when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several igbo people. you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans. what are we fighting for. ‪#‎smh‬. ‪#‎GodHelpNigeria‬
Nzobu nzobu eyimba he!Nzobu Eyimba he!!
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by AntiWailer: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Omeokachie:

In what prison is HENRY OKAH being held in Nigeria?

My Bad.

Henry Okah is in South African Jail.

Charles Okah was jailed in Nigeria.
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Ejjis(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Unconditional release of IPOB leader, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, weather the zoo like it or not.
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by depezee(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Biafra ,when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several igbo people. you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans. what are we fighting for. ‪#‎smh‬. ‪#‎GodHelpNigeria‬

Dude wake up from your unending slumber and stop reasoning from your deluded anus.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by ayibatari99(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
stephliet:
[size=25pt]NNAMDI KANU IS A HERO....

All hail lipsrsealed[/size]
You should continue fooling him if he comes out. Next time he will be sentenced to dead by hanging. We have seem people like him that caused millions of lives, so is better to sacrifice him along with the people deceiving him (I don't said You!!!) shocked
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by mkoabiola: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Waiting for lie muhammmed to debunk this rumour
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
bolu ..oti faulty oooooooo
Bolustic:

Same Okah his kinsman(GEJ) refused to release till he left office, na one Fulani man go release am?

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he should wait till Sept 26 when the court would decide his fate, doesn't he believe in the courts and rule of law anymore?
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by MORNDEW(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
funnynation:
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero! I know some Osibande and Western Germany people will like this..

Nairaland official comedian
Like seriously , you expect me to call a tribalistic human being like you to come Mc my event? How many Nigerian comedians are filled with such ignorance as urs?
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by toofit007: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bolustic:

did nnamdi KANU beg BUHARI to release him or did he tell u that he is tired of kuje? he has said it time without number if it is not about biafra restoration, it is dead on arrival. one thing I can assure u is that KANU will not and can never denounce biafra or ever trade biafra restoration for his freedom he made it clear to the world that he is ready to die in the person than to Abandon biafra struggle. BUHARI knows that KANU is a hard nut for him to crack so telling him to choose between denouncing biafra and getting his freedom is wasting of our time. Nigeria is about to explode all I pray is for a peaceful disintegration because weather you like it or not the end has come for this fraud called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by toofit007: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2016
dreamwords:
grin. On behalf of entire people of biafra within and outside of biafran teritory , we acknownoledge the receipt of your request for us to renounce and halt the sonorous agitation for secession , but we hereby categorically state that we will be declining your request,
NOTwe will be declining, rather it is we have DECLINED ur request we have come too far to go back now it can never happen, there is no going back in our dictionary it is bixaxfrxax or DEATH. Soon if they fail to give us our freedom then they left us with no other option than for us to go the way of SOUTH SUDAN. am expecting one mod to barn me I don't mind after all am just coming out of two months barn yesterday they fail to understand that we are here to preach this gospel of life. let me tell u @any mod this issue on ground is an ideology which can never be destroy...... we must continue ! until our paradise on earth is restored but until then God bless u, God bless me, God bless the united states of BIA..... F........ R.........

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by mindtricks: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2016
NDA strikes, blowing up oil pipelines, MEND suddenly shows up, striking a deal with FG.
Pray things work out fine.
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by JonSnow(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

The very best thing to do my dear

cheesy your moniker is wonderful
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by DedeNkem: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:

Believe in the courts and rule of law in Nigeria?
You must be a good comedian, and I'm not sure you're a Nigerian.
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by AAinEqGuinea: 5:57am On Jul 31, 2016
isahsalee:
I don't understand what some people meant by saying Nnamdi Kalu is a hero. A hero by accepting to denounce agitation for biafra?, if he does denounce the agitation for ipob and released from detention, not a hero but a coward.

I don't think Nnamdi will ever do this, but I also didn't think Donald Trump would be one step away from the White House.

Forcing Nnamdi to denounce Biafra only proves how effective and intimidating Nnamdi is and how undemocratic Buhari really is. How can you force someone to change their thinking as a condition of their release? Doesn't the FG know that the Captured will say anything until after their release?

Keep hope alive for the human race, say no to the brown envelope Nnamdi!
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by whitebeard(m): 5:58am On Jul 31, 2016
I want NDA vs NA match....chai...!!! this people don't spoil show nah...!!
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by PehaKaso: 6:01am On Jul 31, 2016
millionaireman:

Without the support of the southsouth, southeast's struggle for whatever is a very long long walk home.

Without the support of the southeast, southsouth's struggle for whatever is a very long long walk home.

Unfortunately, our peoples failed to understand that. As a Niger Deltan, I have realised that we need the South East in our quest for self determination. So in the light of the forgoing, I urge my Niger Delta brothers to key in to this line of action for a better tomorrrow.
Mynd44, you can equally ban me again.
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by deflover(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2016
the cycle begins....people want peace without justice....so the oil must flow.....you can't kill my sister and ask for a hand shake....

another cycle will begin after these are settled because you don't know any of my brother who will say no way....

justice brings lasting peace.....but if the way they want to achieve peace....this won't last
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2016
so many things still remain unresolved. like crude oil allocation Wc the north is using to milk the ppl of Niger delta. Again the PIB bill, the conference report and many other issues need to be attended to, the issue of restructuring too. The north contributes little but takes the largest chunk of the country's revenue. we can not continue to pretend that all is well.
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Mekyno(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2016
I know wat govt want to do. Dey want to set up btw niger deltas......dats MEND vs other groups.
I hv bribed/ strike a deal dat only favor one group.
So where is federation/regionalism?
No devt programs?
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Victorblaze14(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2016
This is now a true test.... Of leadership.... If nnamdi kano renounce Biafra.. Then he shall never open his mouth again...and if he refuses then we r still stock... Nigeria must realize that if Britain could test her sovereign togetherness tru a referendum I see no reason why we can not do same in nigeria....if this nnamdi kalu is suppressed today....tomorrow another one will come...does Nigeria ever learn at all?....let's face our demons once and for all;so that we can move ahead with our future. This has been the predicament we face as a nation always looking for a short cut solution...the truth remains the management and structure of present day nigeria does not give room for equality, social justice and fairness...in today's nigeria for you to aspire to lead your country you have to be either Hausa Yoruba may be Igbo...and no country ever makes it under such nonsense structure ..if a country really wants to achieve greatness there must be equal opportunity to all. The era of majority and minority(a British contraption used to divide and rule) must be seen but not heard...the children of mbuhari schooled in the UK ..they can not say they did not love the way the UK structure works even they as students are captured in the system and protected...so Nigeria needs restructuring.. The form or ways of that restructuring must go through a path of negotiations with mutually beneficial goals and respect for all(the era of unwarranted pronouncements and threat should be long gone);the hate or disdain for the Igbo man as if to say how dare them ask for a separate nation must go...from the army to customs even efcc to the police etc; we can not say for sure they are true representation of one nigeria...it is a skewed contraption woven with ethnic bias and nepotism. Today in the UK a place even Mr president has benefited from its structured and organize system of inclusiveness;recruitment into the royal air force is advertised on TV and radio as u advertise TomTom sweet urging every qualified British to apply...but in nigeria that recruitment process has been short circuited to favour the north through a funny structure.. Nobody will be agitating for another country from Nigeria if things we're going well for us as a people...so I call on all well thinking Nigerians who really have the mind for greatness and how it can be achieved,come to support the call for a restructured nigeria ..our bench mark still remains the great Britain...they have it just as we do.. From Scotish , Irish to English and welsh...the question is how come then they are excelling?and we r not..it is not our diversity or tribe that is d problem is what the politicians have made of it
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by funnynation(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2016
MORNDEW:

Like seriously , you expect me to call a tribalistic human being like you to come Mc my event? How many Nigerian comedians are filled with such ignorance as urs?
rite b4 my post how many times have u called me? Though i learnt something good from ur post. Good morning and happy sunday
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by muzzafar(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:

Nnamdi Kanu, should wait till Sept 26 when the court would decide his fate, doesn't he believe in the courts and rule of law anymore?
I believe Buhari's ear infection has been healed so why cant you go and ask him since he will hear you now?

In Nizooria there is nothing like the rule of law and that was why Nnamdi Kanu is weary
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Vincent41(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
murphyibiam15:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/henry-charles-okah-nnamdi-kanu-may-freed-mend-fg-strike-deal-end-n-delta-crisis/

i tell u,this can never ever happen in the zoo called Nigeria...If Kanu denouces Biafra,his Generation upon Generation to 1st,second and Last Generation will SuFFER.....others might do as expected cos of Money,But Kanu will never Try such...He once said that what was Offered to him to denounce Biafara is more lucrative than OBAMAs wealth,yet he said no...Kanu Can never Disappoint millions of Living and dead soul who TRUSted HIM...
So op take note....
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Vincent41(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
murphyibiam15:
thats a fair deal....i think avengers should also key in and brace this opportunity to end hostilities once and for all..

nice compromise from Nigerian government

i tell u,this can never ever happen in the zoo called Nigeria...If Kanu denouces Biafra,his Generation upon Generation to 1st,second and Last Generation will SuFFER.....others might do as expected cos of Money,But Kanu will never Try such...He once said that what was Offered to him to denounce Biafara is more lucrative than OBAMAs wealth,yet he said no...Kanu Can never Disappoint millions of Living and dead soul who TRUSted HIM...
So op take note....
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Vincent41(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
gebest:
well thats good news, let there be peace in d land. cheers

So op take note....
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Vincent41(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Noneroone:
kanu is a messanger of truth. Even prison warders and their prisoners have become Igbos on his account. Truth is his ideology and its penetrating peoples mind. If you like type is seven font colours like rainbow, it wont make any impact.

So op take note....
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Vincent41(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
drss:
see buari dullard's govt negotiating with itself. they should keep on decieving demselves.
Ar members of international community part of d dialogue Ar avengers part of d dialogue any negotiation done without members of international community n niger delta avengers is pure rubbish.
if buari dullard tinks he can use mend to achieve his evil aim den he should brace up for a cyclone dat will sweep nigeria. u want Nnamdi Kanu to renouce Bi...a...f.ra republic before releasing him nonsence. dat will never happen!!!

So op take note....

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Vincent41(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
MrKong:
No way!

So op take note....
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by Vincent41(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Hoping the best comes out from this deal

So op take note....
Re: Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis by drss(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vincent41:

So op take note....
Trust Kanu, he will NEVER renounce B..i...af...ra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.