Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic (3094 Views)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help / Gtb Bank Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
What is the best word for the person that wrote this?Is Olodo too much for her?

source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/one-word-for-person-that-wrote-thisphoto.html

Re: See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic by pythonkid(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
It simple na.. She made it very clear..

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Well done on stealing a post undecided Agbaya
Re: See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic by Aliyubest(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
She's only being honest cheesy
Re: See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic by teemy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
first i would say serious lack of professionalism by the bank staff in letting a private document between bank and customer end up on social media and the lady's name and account number are shown there. grounds for legal action. no wonder she quit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Werey
Re: See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic by CuteTj(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2016
teemy:
first i would say serious lack of professionalism by the bank staff in letting a private document between bank and customer end up on social media and the lady's name and account number are shown there. grounds for legal action. no wonder she quit.
First and foremost (if there is anything like that), the background of that pic doesn't look anything like a banking hall. I guess its someone like me who has a few withdrawal slips with her but wants to be funny. That pic was taken someone's house in the evening/at night.

Now to the matter you brought up.

What should the bank staff do in this case when you and I know that withdrawal slips are freely available in the banking hall for everyone's use without supervision and as at thursday when I last entered the bank, customers are not searched on exiting the banking hall.

As a matter of fact, I have a few leafs of GT's withdrawal slip in my car for a day I forget my atm at home and I seriously need to withdraw money. Why I have them in my possession is because the branch closest to my office always ask me this silly question "where is your atm" anytime I attempt to ask them for withdrawal slip. To avoid that annoying question, I kept some leafs in my possession.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Kuli Kuli ( The Crunchy West African Snack) With #650 / Recommend Business I Can Start At Onitsha Main Market / Business USA And Personal UK Paypals Available (withdraw To Bank Not Card)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.