Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall (70988 Views)

Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by gagafuc: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God"
May God help Dangote and basketmouth to make heaven
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Donald Trump was once the richest man in the world.
I can't tell his status now though

Trump has NEVER EVER even been on any top 100 list of rich men in d world. The highest wealth he's ever had was $3billion and then he was at 3hundred and something on d list, not to even talk of top 100. Richest kor, wealthiest ni.

Stop chatting abt stuff u know nothing about.
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by iamord(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
See how simple dangote is looking... If it's this yahoo boys.. When they hammer #2000 dollars... They wee wear 2gold chains five writs bands and 15 rings..
lol.. Chill with the zobo.. $2k can't get you all that! That's approx 600k
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by STILESGANG: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
shiki:

There's still check and balance in Dangote group of companies.

Remember it's a group of companies
His major source of wealth is from dangote cement where he owns more than 93% of it's stakes(he practically owns it).Dangote becoming the president of the country is never an option
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by shiki(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
STILESGANG:
His major source of wealth is from dangote cement where he owns more than 93% of it's stakes(he practically owns it).Dangote becoming the president of the country is never an option

If we get 2 of his type in each region, Nigeria would never remain the same
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Ladycloud(f): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
iamord:
lol.. Chill with the zobo.. $2k can't get you all that! That's approx 600k
lol... Do u think it has to be original.. grin
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by iamord(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol... Do u think it has to be original.. grin
of course. Better rock the real gold. Instead of trying to wash the public... The forma gives bragging rights wink
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by pokarey: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Live

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by ihuarulamikechu(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Funny.........................
lordkit2:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8NF2UqgP0r0/V50FacHpjaI/AAAAAAACHm4/fwF3DDHvWAcT3C-GEnHwcMyHZKH0bDGuQCLcB/s1600/nkf.jpg[/img]

comedian Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth bumped into Africa's richest man and president of Dangote group -Aliko Dangote at Lennox shopping and below is what he had to say after he meet.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/30/photos-basketmouth-pictured-with-aliko-dangote-at-shopping-mall/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zLIVYBVD7Y8/V50FOkr5_iI/AAAAAAACHm0/nKOFPw2Oz7M6nYpD9vari0M6D1jxVeggACLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by muguplanet: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mumy come nd see that funny uncle u dumped ........... He is trying to get on u............

Then when I see Bill Gate ,,,,,,,,,,,I will shot my self for him..................Otule

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by lukency(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
shiki:
How I wish Dangote Wade fully in to politics and rule this country one day
Haa! You want them to waste him dway dey waste abiola.
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by LuvU2: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Yieldings:
Dangote looks so humble. Even his smile is humble.
Bae pls check my siggy. Dont worry, i will keep u posted. smiley
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Perfecttouch(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2016
expocreek:

please just↓
they should give your entire generation the medal,Omo ale jatijati
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Perfecttouch:
ok
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Perfecttouch:

okay sire
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Perfecttouch:

ok sire
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by goldedprince: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ladycloud:
See how simple dangote is looking... If it's this yahoo boys.. When they hammer #2000 dollars... They wee wear 2gold chains five writs bands and 15 rings..
Dangote is old, from the way he is even dressing, he wish he was as young as my yahoo friends cheesy grin
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Ladycloud(f): 2:44am On Nov 14, 2017
goldedprince:

Dangote is old, from the way he is even dressing, he wish he was as young as my yahoo friends cheesy grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Really Ugly People That Deserve To Be Famous / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.