Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Adeola The Rich Lady Without Husband - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adeola The Rich Lady Without Husband (1475 Views)

"UNTOUCHED" Chapter 1&2 By Adeola Macaulay. Best Literature Of The Month!! / BEAUTIFUL BELINA(A Story By Nissi Adeola) / The Rich & The Poor & Their Reading Habits- Dr Phil Osagie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeola The Rich Lady Without Husband by treyliz: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Am not an art student so dnt mind my
english and this story z just the work of
fiction and my imagination.the names i would be mentioning are d names of people i knw including mine with their characters
Re: Adeola The Rich Lady Without Husband by treyliz: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chapter 1

Thank God after 7 years of marriage without a child but now i now av my own bady girl,mrs alani said in her room while dressing her bady named Adeola.mr alani his working in an oil company has a general manager,mrs alani is a business woman so alani is rich but without child for 7 years but they now av a child named Adeola.Adeola went to one of the best school in alagbado.mrs alani stop er go to shop cause of her bady but she employ someone to help her take care of it and deliver to her the income everyday.Adeola was growing wen she was 1 year old,mr & mrs alani together organise a big party for her which all their friends were there wit their children,it was awesome.
Mr alani had a family friend who knows all mr alani's secret his name is mr salako,mr salako his a married man with 4 children but not as rich as mr alani.it was even mr alani that make him who he was but mr alani has neva use that to abuse him wen ever they have misunderstanding,salako was so close to alani dat salako can also give command in his friend's house.one of mr alani's housemaids who offend salako he sack he girl immediately and even alani said nothing to it
When Adeola was fifteen she lost er parent in a car accident,Adeola who was a fair girl and like speaking as if she his from abroad,she also like reading novels.she was sad to hear that.it was not up to a month mr & mrs alani died,my salako sacked all the workers in mr alani's house and he employ new workers mr salako moved in wit his family to his friend house.(That was the beginning of hell for Adeola)
Re: Adeola The Rich Lady Without Husband by treyliz: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chapter 2

where his that idiot named Adeola abi whatever they call her mrs salako shouted.yyeeesssss ma Adeola answered,Are you waiting till i call your name before you know i would nid you mrs salako asked,no......Adeola didn't finish the statement mrs salako slap her and start to beat her,are you saying am lying she was repeating it while beating her.mr salako children were schooling abroad mr salako sponsored his children with his friend money.cause mr alani's money never stop coming,mr alani was a shareholder in five different company and also have his own company but all are going to mr salako.Adeola was thinking mr salako was her father next of kin that his why has right to all,the only friend Adeola had was a guy who his their gateman named wale,wale z a God fearing guy he like preaching the gospel he was neither a pastor nor a gospel Singer but he love saying about Jesus,he was twenty years of age.Adeola go to him for advice,he always advice her well but in every of wale's advice he will always use people in the bible has exmple,Adeola had knew him for that.
Adeola was an housemaid in her father's house but all that mrs salako will still look for a thing to beat her,everyday Adeola will b beating like cow,mrs salako will wake her wit beating she can't do without beating Adeola a day but Adeola will always say i know all this will end one day that statement always make mrs salako more angry.mr salako beat Adeola one day that she almost die all because she didn't wash plates immediately they use them finish.wale was sad but he couldn't do anything cause he his just a gateman,Adeola who was fair nd fresh before but now Adeola body are full of marks.if not for my daddy this man wuld not b rich Adeola said while explaining the story of her life to wale,so it was your father that help him see the way he his now treating you wale said shaking his head.wale console her and use a person in the bible that suit her condition as usual,don't worry God will take control.
Re: Adeola The Rich Lady Without Husband by treyliz: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chapter 3
Adeola continue to live a life that has no mean ever since mr salako came in her father house and become king on her property.when she could not take it any longer she left her house without even seeking wale's advice,she knows that all he will say is all will be well.she left and went outside the street to live,mr & mrs salako when even happy she left,now all this belongs to us mr salako said,yes oo my husband his wife replied.but wale was try to get her but all his effort was in vain,Adeola have no friend expect me if she have friend it could have been better,where does she know she is go now wale said sadly.
Adeola met herself in a market where she saw girl the are not up to age help people to lift the food stuffs to their cars,Adeola met a gal of age whose name is Aramide.please let me stay with you na from village i dey come so and me no sabi anybody for Lagos make i just stay with for a while Adeola said,although she lied Aramide pity her cos of what she said.even if you my reader that see Adeola you will not say come from a rich home.Aramide accept Adeola in her one room apartment close to the market place.Aramide and Adeola work as one when they get home they share their money equally,after some month some guys in the market try to sex Adeola but she will always escape.she always tell Aramide,be careful does guys are dangerous anything they say they will do they will do oo said Aramide.on one night Adeola and Aramide were in their apartment they heard guys speak and banging the door,ahhhhh they are here for you Aramide said to Adeola,who? Adeola asked,those guy that her after you na Aramide replied.Adeola was shaking and saying i don't wanna loss my virginity.Aramide stood and went to the only window in that apartment which was positioned opposite the door she open and say Adeola you have to go now thru the window,Adeola stood went to Aramide hugged her and said i will never forget what you did for me today.she went out thru the window.Aramide went to open the door for those guy they enter and ask after Adeola,have never heard that name in my life before.she was beating by those guy and also raped.No Adeola's way running she met three drunkards when they saw Adeola they where all laugh but when she was passing them by one of them drag her cloth push her to the ground,she was raped by the three of them.she cried bitterly,i ran from dog and i met lion on the way she said.
Adeola was on her way back to the house she ran from,when she got to the gate,she knock.wale was happy to see her in the process he hugged her.where have you been since all this while wale asked.she explain her experience to wale including the rape part.wale was sad to hear that,have found solution to your problem but before anything you have to leave here now he said.take this address make sure u fine dis guy he is the solution to your problem just mention my name,i have told him your problem so u av to go to him he said.solution to my problem Adeola said in surprise,she collected the paper with the address,wale gave her some money that was with him and she left.

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience In Lagos / [story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 6 / Unfortunate Pleasure By Ayis Eliboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.