Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' (4858 Views)

Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / Lady Narrates How She Was Raped 43,000 Times (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Misterdhee1(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2016
A transgender woman has spoken of the "hell on earth" she suffered after being raped and abused more than 2,000 times in an all-male prison.

The woman, known only by her pseudonym, Mary, was imprisoned for four years after stealing a car.

She said the abuse began as soon as she entered Brisbane’s notorious Boggo Road Gaol and that her experience was so horrific that she would “rather die than go to prison ever again."

“You are basically set upon with conversations about being protected in return for sex,” Mary said

“They are either trying to manipulate you or threaten you into some sort of sexual contact and then, once you perform the requested threat of sex, you are then an easy target as others want their share of sex with you, which is more like rape than consensual sex.

“It makes you feel sick but you have no way of defending yourself.

Mary was transferred a number of times, but said Boggo Road was the most violent - and where she suffered the most abuse.

After a failed escape, Mary was designated as ‘high-risk’, meaning she had to serve her sentence as a maximum security prisoner alongside the most violent inmates.

“I was flogged and bashed to the point where I knew I had to do it in order to survive, but survival was basically for other prisoners’ pleasure,” she said.

“It was hell on earth, it was as if I died and this was my punishment.”

While inside, Mary said she was also forced to endure another type of abuse – the denial of her gender. She said her long hair was cut off by another prisoner and that she was not allowed to take her hormones, so began to grow facial hair.

“It was like my identity was taken away from me,” she said.

Mary maintains it was unnecessary and unfair for her to be put in male prisons.

“People must think if you go to a female prison, you’re going to rape women and you’re not — it doesn’t make any sense,” Mary said.

“I’d rather die than go to prison ever again in my whole life.”

Before her conviction, Mary had undergone the lengthily process of seeing a psychiatrist and been approved hormone therapy. However, she had not had reassignment surgery. If she had undertaken the operation before her sentence, she would have been sent to a female prison.

“I look like a woman and I think if a transgender person is genuine and they are living as the opposite sex, then they should be housed in a female prison, even if you’re in a wing on your own.

“You shouldn’t be subjected to sexual assault. You are serving a punishment for an error you made in your life.”

Mary said the abuse she suffered had stayed with her despite her release back into society.

“I don’t have a relationship and I don’t trust men and never will ever again in my life — I’ve not had a relationship since prison,” she said.

She added: “We [members of the transgender community] are human beings and most of us were born this way.

"We want to just live our lives but are ridiculed by society because we have the guts to be who we are.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/transgender-woman-raped-2000-times-male-prison-a6989366.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by BayLord01(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Good for her, since she's not contended with what nature blessed her with.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by braithwaite(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2016

2,000× hmm the kpekus don suffer..different blok in & out..she's cute tho,if that's her..
Prison no be beans

undecided
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Mememan: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Good for her grin

NIGGĄz can't let a free and "real" pûssy pass grin
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2016
shocked
Hmmm

Did they know she was a man
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Misterdhee1(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Cc Lalasticala
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by ehix89(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2016
I feel sorry for her
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by ramdris(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2016
Shebi na u wan b woman?
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by herzern(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2016
how does this transgender work??.....will they make an artificial vaqina??....or anal will be the key?? grin
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by harrysjones(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2016
cool cool cool dont forget to check my signature..... pls ur support is needed thanks
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by LuveU2(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2016
That looks like a man in weave.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by yomi007k(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2016
ehix89:
I feel sorry for her

u feel sorry 4 a criminal? If na ur car she steal after u hustle buy am, u go stil feel sorry her?

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by saintdennis(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2016
braithwaite:

2,000× hmm the kpekus don suffer..different blok in & out..she's cute tho,if that's her..
Prison no be beans

undecided

Nope it was her butthole.... u didn't read where she hadn't had "reassignment surgery "

They knack her anus 2k times
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by ChappyChase: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
One down!!!!!
I pray they start pushing all these lesbians to the male prison and visVasa for homosexual!
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by ehix89(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
yomi007k:

u feel sorry 4 a criminal? If na ur car she steal after u hustle buy am, u go stil feel sorry her?
shey it was reported that she stole?
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
yomi007k:

No matter her crime she has right and is not supposed to be subjected to such an inhuman treatment. WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS NOT ANIMALS. LESBIAN, GAY, TRANSGENDER, STRAIGHT ALL HAVE RIGHT TO LIVE.

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by thundafire: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Enjoying their former man lol gays
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by yomi007k(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
asodane:

No matter her crime she has right and is not supposed to be subjected to such an inhuman treatment. WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS NOT ANIMALS. LESBIAN, GAY, TRANSGENDER, STRAIGHT ALL HAVE RIGHT TO LIVE.

Boss, she gave up her rights wen she went to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by yomi007k(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
ehix89:
shey it was reported that she stole?
yes sirr
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
2000 times and she's still alive? immortal yansh how great thou Ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by frozenSun(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Abeg i no wan laff. today na Sunday.

hahahahaaa

some of our corrupt leaders and all those causing pain and suffering in Nigeria should be made to face the same fate after death, forever & ever.
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by lauren72: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
BayLord01:
Good for her, since she's not contended with what nature blessed her with.
hi
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by BayLord01(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
lauren72:
hi
hi
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by EOOJ(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
More dan 2000times shocked shocked shocked
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by DabuIIIT: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
The fantastically confused nepabill dullapo paedophille playing with b.sc and h.nd and who also wants to send help to WEST germany might want to send help to this rapee as well,just like he saved and penetrated a certain 9yr old wanted-by-the-american-police mamathief,Aisha_burton some years ago..

1 Like

Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by sainttwist1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
2000Time.....the devil is your strength
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by falcon01: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
i dont fucking care
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by chudyprince: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
lovelygurl:
shocked
Hmmm

Did they know she was a man
grin
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Thukzee01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
The devil is ur strength truely ......

2towsan ke
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
eyah...she only farts, she can't queef...LOLgringrin
Re: Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
What sort of stupid journalism is this, no mention of the country's name anywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date An Atheist? / . / Married For 10yrs But Never Seen My Husband D**k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.