Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet (65323 Views)

What Recession Made A Hungry Man Do / HUNGRY MAN (flash Special Comedy) (episode 1) / Very Funny Hungry Man Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please note this as very important for all, shared by a doctor. - for those who get up at night from sleep to urinate or early morning : Each individual must take note of the 3 x 1/2 minutes. Why is it important? 3 x 1/2 minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths. Often this occurs, a person who still look healthy, has died in the night. Often we hear stories of people, yesterday I was chatting with him, why did he suddenly die? The reason is that when you wake up at night to go to the bathroom is often done in a rush. Immediately we stand, the brain lacks blood flow. Why "3 x 1/2 minute" very important? In the middle of the night when you are awakened by the urge to urinate for example, ECG pattern can change. Because getting up suddenly, the brain will be anaemic and causes heart failure due to lack of blood. Advised to practice "3 1/2 minutes," which are:
1. When waking from sleep, lie in bed for the 1st 1/2 minute;
2. Sit in bed for the next 1/2 minute;
3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half-minute. After 3 x 1/2 minutes, you will not have anaemic brain and heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.
Share with family, friends & loved ones. It can occur regardless of age; young or old.
Sharing is Caring. If you already know, regard this as refresher."
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by BAILMONEY: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
angry angry angry[size=30pt]I JUST GOT BANNED FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP ON TWITTER[/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Iseoluwani: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadrach77:

You are very silly for bringing this joke that has been circulating on social media for months to nairaland and masking it as a real life scenario cry cry

SECONDED!! ! ITS ACTUALLY A JOKE.

HE JUDT WANTED TO MSKE HEADLINE. OBVIOUSLY HE DID..

JUST TJE WAY BAD POLITICIANS MAKES THEIR WSY TO ASO ROCK

I GUESS THIS OP WILL BE WILLING TO DECIEVE NIGERIANS TO VKTE FOR HIM
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by dollyjoy(f): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
favyff:
Wowwww, am in front page.
Friends show me some love by clicking the like button.
Thanks to you all.
I just clicked "like"

Hope you received a credit alert?sadsad

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Iseoluwani: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadrach77:

You are very silly for bringing this joke that has been circulating on social media for months to nairaland and masking it as a real life scenario cry cry

HE JUST WANTED TO MSKE HEADLINE. OBVIOUSLY HE DID..

JUST TJE WAY BAD POLITICIANS MAKES THEIR WSY TO ASO ROCK

I GUESS THIS OP WILL BE WILLING TO DECIEVE NIGERIANS TO VKTE FOR HIM
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by MrDKR(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hahahahaahahaha... Hunger dey naija oh!!
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by hadaydoyin(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
This reminds me of JOHN THE GENIUS in Jenfia diaries
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Iseoluwani: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadrach77:

HE JUST WANTED TO MAKE HEADLINE. OBVIOUSLY HE DID..

JUST THE WAY BAD POLITICIANS MAKES THEIR WAY TO ASO ROCK

I GUESS THIS OP WILL BE WILLING TO DECIEVE NIGERIANS TO VOTE FOR HIM ALL BECAUSE HE WANTS TO ENTER ASO ROCK

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nellybank(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
And u are very stupid for opposing our smile in this buhari's time. Go sleep with ur insult mr. sharp guy if u dont have wat to say
shadrach77:

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by dollyjoy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
BAILMONEY:
angry angry angry[size=30pt]I JUST GOT BANNED FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP ON TWITTER[/size] angry angry angry angry
Okay? So?
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by ozuru(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
LwkmdLwkmdLwkmd
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by BoboFashion(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Him format no pay. He should work more on it.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
They wicked
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Ahmed99: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
lol..did guy get time to faint outside me I go enter go faint meanwhile packing my things hurriedly 2morow na August 1st gat to leave pH early house of tomorrow to avoid NDA wahala

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Shabib(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Funny
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by msmith247(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
How To Promote Clickbank Products Without a Website - $400-$800 Daily! http://06480fygsjuzg6c8p8ul9kdy6o./
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by ugonna1054(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

This is very funny.... At least I laugh before I go to bed...
u dey sleep early oo
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
They wicked ooo

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Busuyib(f): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hunger tinz
deymoh:
A facebook user living in my area narrates a ridiculous scenario he experienced while trying to getting food at a Tastee Fried Chicken outlet in Ikorodu area of Lagos yesterday.

According to the narrator, a man who was in a queue suddenly fainted and many people rushed to rescue him. In order to resuscitate him, someone quickly called for water to pour on him but everyone was shocked when the guy immediately opened his eyes and voiced:

"If I needed water, I would have fainted in front of Lagos State Water Corporation, look at where I fainted and do the needful" cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was not funny at all as many people captioned the scenario.

Many people find it hard to have something to eat nowadays and even some claim they can afford to eat in their dreams in this current economy.

See what the user posted below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/drama-as-hungry-man-fakes-faintness-in.html
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by deymoh(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Are u blind not to see that it was copied from facebook is facebook not a social media May God reward for that senseless comment. u have heard about it before means it can not be repeated by Nigerians? someone says it happened in his area yesterday but u could not apply ur senses
shadrach77:

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Aren't you pretending to be something tonight tongue

Op, this is so stale.

sometime when I'm home alone and bored, I empty the mail box, shove myself into it and pretend I'm a letter. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by YINKS89(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
sharp man.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by ronald4lif(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is funny. grin

Hope he was given some food. embarassed
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Trendin(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Best way to faint! Kudos, bro!
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Rmukoro(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
loozzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deymoh:
A facebook user living in my area narrates a ridiculous scenario he experienced while trying to getting food at a Tastee Fried Chicken outlet in Ikorodu area of Lagos yesterday.

According to the narrator, a man who was in a queue suddenly fainted and many people rushed to rescue him. In order to resuscitate him, someone quickly called for water to pour on him but everyone was shocked when the guy immediately opened his eyes and voiced:

"If I needed water, I would have fainted in front of Lagos State Water Corporation, look at where I fainted and do the needful" cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was not funny at all as many people captioned the scenario.

Many people find it hard to have something to eat nowadays and even some claim they can afford to eat in their dreams in this current economy.

See what the user posted below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/drama-as-hungry-man-fakes-faintness-in.html
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Princejaya: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by specco(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Austema:
Lets said the truth, if you are hungry will you even think of fried chicken? This is not as result of poverty, we are talking about fried chicken here
Maybe the guy used to munch some tastee fried chicken in the past but since his retrenchment from his job he hadnt tasted nothing
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by ReVizz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
laugh ! .... Go faint for aso-rock in front of pmb !
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by afanide: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Who send am go there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by johntaiwo123(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lolz cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / These Signs Made Me Laugh. / No Gree For Anybody Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.