Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet (65319 Views)

What Recession Made A Hungry Man Do / HUNGRY MAN (flash Special Comedy) (episode 1) / Very Funny Hungry Man Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Solomontroy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
lol. shey na news b dis one ni..... shioor
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Lols..
However,in every rumour,in every joke and cartoon,theres always an element of truth,so I must be shot in the balls.
angry

Buhari will be impeached when you can last 3minutes during intercourse.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by marioxklusiv(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
9jacodedgist:
cool
hohohohoho
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Hycon(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ok, bring chicken with lucozade body fuel.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Irishrena1(f): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Really times are hard. Thank God he didn't take to robbery then it might have been jungle justice for him
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Irishrena1:
Really times are hard. Thank God he didn't take to robbery then it might have been jungle justice for him
u said it all. But how long will hê continue this way. Fainting and xpecting pple to get him food. it would hve been better to provide him a job no mata hw small even if its security job
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by seguno2: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
DIVINE78:
Tinubu's son is lucky to have a good father. You could type "Bola Tinubu" in Google to learn more about the man who excelled academically among the whites in America. He was also instrumental to the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria. If you're too young to know that ask your father.
Lastly, Tinubu didn't cause some fathers to be useless and give birth to useless children.
Shame no dey catch you flaties?

How does selling drugs in the US equate to "excelled academically"?
Could it possibly be that he sold you some of the drugs hence your own confusion?
Just asking oh.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by IVORY2009(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
DIVINE78:

Tinubu's son is lucky to have a good father. You could type "Bola Tinubu" in Google to learn more about the man who excelled academically among the whites in America. He was also instrumental to the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria. If you're too young to know that ask your father.
Lastly, Tinubu didn't cause some fathers to be useless and give birth to useless children.

How many user names do u have to urself, u keep changing Id's......

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by kettle84(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
DIVINE78:

Tinubu excelled academically among the Whites you said, but yet was instrumental in impoverishing Nigerians by helping to install an educational bankrupt person as president who practical destroyed the number economy in Africa within a year.He was not instrumental in enthroning democracy in Nigeria, he was instrumental in enthroning a tyrant in office who has subjected Nigerians under an evil grip.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Fynestboi: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by ceecee0703(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
DIVINE78:

so because he was among those that brought democracy according to you and he excelled ahead if the whites he has the right to do what he wishes with tax payers money bah ? Ekenem gi!

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Freelancer2015(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
In all, he is simply hungry and wants food. I would have helped him if I were there. It would take nothing significant from me. Well to do Nigerians should always try to help others. It's the grace of God that made you wealthy and not by your hardwork or wisdom, because wisdom is from the lord and not your birth right, and if it were by hardwork, you wouldn't be richer than a bricklayer.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Eeeeyaa they should have given him a plate of chicken to revive him na
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Irishrena1(f): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2016
insycarc:

u said it all. But how long will hê continue this way. Fainting and xpecting pple to get him food. it would hve been better to provide him a job no mata hw small even if its security job
There must be something the matter because for a full fledged man that will remove shame and be pulling this kind of stunt, definitely he won't see a job like a security job as being below him. Maybe he's got too many dependents for his earning. May be wife and kids and extended relatives
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Neenie(f): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin
Perfecttouch:
The person that said bring water in front of tasty fried chicken is wicked
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by bukalis(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2016
CASH LOAN !!!
Are you a salary earner? Live and work in Lagos or Abuja?? Get a quick cash loan from us today (No collateral needed, No guarantors, No need to move salary account, No hidden or management charges, quick loan disbursements within 24hrs) with 4% interest rate to settle bad credit or build a home, do business or finance to buy a car. @ ONE FINANCE Loan firm
www.OneFi.co is the answer to all your financial problems. Email or call us now for more details: Bukalis125@gmail.com 07039540826 08174449046 or visit No. 1224 Bishop Oluwole street, Victoria Island, Lagos. You will be glad you did.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nduxx(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Irishrena1:

[
There must be something the matter because for a full fledged man that will remove shame and be pulling this kind of stunt, definitely he won't see a job like a security job as being below him. Maybe he's got too many dependents for his earning. May be wife and kids and extended relatives
Ion think so. He might not be married . If he had maybe a small earning the story would have been different. I strongly believe he lacks a source of income. I don't think extended relatives would waste their time asking someone who cant feed himself once in a day for help. Just pray things get better for him. Happy new month though,December is fast approaching cheesy
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Irishrena1(f): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2016
insycarc:

Ion think so. He might not be married . If he had maybe a small earning the story would have been different. I strongly believe he lacks a source of income. I don't think extended relatives would waste their time asking someone who cant feed himself once in a day for help. Just pray things get better for him. Happy new month though,December is fast approaching cheesy[/color]
The same to you. May the month of August bring a lot if your dreams through
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2016
lol, o boy, i don burst laugh o. chai
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by chiefolododo(m): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Na film?
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Elzends:
And some people will believe this. This joke don old nauundecided

does it matter? Nigerians sef

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by pitiful(m): 1:44am On Aug 01, 2016
bu haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by BAILMONEY: 1:55am On Aug 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Okay? So?

GET OFF MA D1CK BIATCH
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Thukzee01(m): 2:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Rotfl
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by pippimp(m): 3:13am On Aug 01, 2016
DIVINE78:

I know you are trying to win an argument, but to mystify a corrupt man? Tinubu used Abiola as a platform for his political ambitions and in turn plundered the country he "fought" for. If you can't see this, then my belief that Nigerians deserve the leaders they have is well founded. You people keep heaping praises on your so called leaders with nothing to show for it. If you had or ever had one decent leader since the founding of the country, Nigeria will not be in the rot it is today. God help una.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by christinie(f): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2016
More reason why Buhari must bounce out.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by goodforsomthing: 4:00am On Aug 01, 2016
It is well with us in this country, Naijabet man say so
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by mystmoze(m): 4:50am On Aug 01, 2016
9jacodedgist:
cool
Na skiibi family member nii?

1 Like

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by MakaveliTheDon(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2016
no laugh am .that's how I fainted when I first saw this in my life
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by MakaveliTheDon(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2016
no laugh am .na so I faint when I first saw this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / No Gree For Anybody Memes / These Signs Made Me Laugh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.