Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet (65322 Views)

What Recession Made A Hungry Man Do / HUNGRY MAN (flash Special Comedy) (episode 1) / Very Funny Hungry Man Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by jasinto: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Read very well.

A man fainted while on the queue or outside of taste fried chicken. Is there always queue outside of taste fried chicken.

That Sheikh is a liar.

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by damon222: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2016
DIVINE78:

Tinubu's son is lucky to have a good father. You could type "Bola Tinubu" in Google to learn more about the man who excelled academically among the whites in America. He was also instrumental to the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria. If you're too young to know that ask your father.
Lastly, Tinubu didn't cause some fathers to be useless and give birth to useless children.
Shame no dey catch you flaties?
Who is this riff raff? So Thieffnubu has become a good father abi? Do you know that Thieffnubu is one of the most dirtiest, most and reknown corrupt Nigerians? Some of us will prefer NOT to be a children to those useless fathers people like you who are also thieves celebrates. Like son like father. See your smelling mouth like your father with crude oil teeths. . Ask yourself why his name was changed to Thieffnubu and also tell us other Nigerians whose names were changed because of his bad ways of life?
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2016
DIVINE78:

Tinubu's son is lucky to have a good father. You could type "Bola Tinubu" in Google to learn more about the man who excelled academically among the whites in America. He was also instrumental to the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria. If you're too young to know that ask your father.
Lastly, Tinubu didn't cause some fathers to be useless and give birth to useless children.
D guy is nw certain Tinubu is ur role model.....
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by clevadani: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Though I see that the Op is trying to be funny, but the info above is very very false.
The person in the pic did not fall in front of any tasty fried chicken outlet. Thank pic was snapped in hall 3 uniben.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by zeberebe: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
The person that said bring water in front of tasty fried chicken is wicked
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by zeberebe: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
grin
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2016
sorry,i would have laughed but the economy itself is not smiling park well abeg
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Blackfire(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Rice(a bag, short grain) is now 17k in ibadan...

Am telling u there is raw hunger in the land.

People cook with juju tied to there pot.

Some months ago a woman after cooking her amala, entered inside her room to bring something, she came back... Both amala, hot pot dissappered... Oh including the stick used to turn it.

Who stole the amala? Her opposite neighbour whose children ve not eaten since the previous day... Her soup was red oil... Yes red oil.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Tunami(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Lols..
However,in every rumour,in every joke and cartoon,theres always an element of truth,so buhari must be impeached and italy shud get that opolor tinubu wasting our money and yams in faraway milan..nannsense!
angry
hmmm, some zombies are nw having sense. Thats good.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by DabuIIIT: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2016
OldRogerina:

Buhari will be impeached when you can last 3minutes during intercourse.

lolls painment o grin

anyways 10x 4 sharing the helpless personal condition of that limp pencil of urs doing ur thinking
grin grin
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Jarus(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
deymoh:
A facebook user living in my area narrates a ridiculous scenario he experienced while trying to getting food at a Tastee Fried Chicken outlet in Ikorodu area of Lagos yesterday.

According to the narrator, a man who was in a queue suddenly fainted and many people rushed to rescue him. In order to resuscitate him, someone quickly called for water to pour on him but everyone was shocked when the guy immediately opened his eyes and voiced:

"If I needed water, I would have fainted in front of Lagos State Water Corporation, look at where I fainted and do the needful" cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was not funny at all as many people captioned the scenario.

Many people find it hard to have something to eat nowadays and even some claim they can afford to eat in their dreams in this current economy.

See what the user posted below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/drama-as-hungry-man-fakes-faintness-in.html

Funny guy grin
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Pylony(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Person faint from the aroma of tasty chicken una come dey lie for us for here
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by soul2: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Rubbish, na by force to post something? Yeye
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by modupe2: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Very wicked indeed cheesy

Perfecttouch:
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by searay(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
VERY WICKED
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by kossyablaze(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
DIVINE78:

hope u knw he's yoruba abi Hausa?
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by aumoria(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2016
This story is fake. This picture was used for a story, sometime in may this year, about a student who discovered he submitted his question paper instead of his answer sheet.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Omonigeriarere: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2016
DIVINE78:

Chai! you wicked oooooo.

See upper cut.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Chidamsy(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2016
I concur...
DIVINE78:

Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Awaja(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
This is very funny.... At least I laugh before I go to bed...
As in,me I laughed before heading for my seminar ,very funny and pathetic one.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by owanedo: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Lols..
However,in every rumour,in every joke and cartoon,theres always an element of truth,so buhari must be impeached and italy shud get that opolor tinubu wasting our money and yams in faraway milan..nannsense!
angry
impeached by only 5per cent? Besides, when tinubu was busy making money for his children where were your father? Bad belly is a disease.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by DabuIIIT: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
owanedo:
see this 4th class edo citizen,wè ma'èn wèè u are lost.. Btw,wetin u rant?
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by mamawin(f): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
sommy03:
The hungry Man fainting is not a criterion to taste a fried chicken...
you're right, at most he will get jollof rice wet dey at d bottom of d pot, wet den no fit sell, lol
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Awaja:

As in,me I laughed before heading for my seminar
,very funny and pathetic one.

grin
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by charlsecy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
This is very funny....
I guess you're just trying to massage the ego of the OP, deymoh.
Re: Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 30, 2019
Shade, shade, icons, animation – engaging, friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / These Signs Made Me Laugh. / No Gree For Anybody Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.