Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? (5036 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by EmperorLee(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
photoshoot:
Emperorlee, biko dey mention me embarassed cry

Yes boss... grin. I go dey update you as e dey go cheesy

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by FreeWorld23: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

Bruv we all need gossips. I want to stay current when with ever happens here. I hate being left out undecided
hmmmm smiley
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Gflat: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tosyne2much, seems you are not the Smart one either because before you edited your comment, I have already copied it. I knew you were a sissy but you are still a good bruv grin

I created this thread to draw attention to haters I never knew you are were one undecided

4 Likes

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzPecs:

Iz like ya not serious abi? undecided undecided

Baby isnt that a more productive use of your time... Come twerk that booty for me joor.. grin grin grin kiss kiss

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Deejavuu(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Deejavu..u weldone...As usual you nor dey absent. grin

Lool, just like you're not tongue

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by photoshoot(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yes boss... grin. I go dey update you as e dey go cheesy

.you get mouth ... cheesy
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by MzPecs(f): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Baby isnt that a more productive use of your time... Come twerk that booty for me joor.. grin grin grin kiss kiss

Lekan! I'll only laugh..

Berra don't repeat that again and I mean it undecided undecided
Iz like they sent you? lipsrsealed
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Gflat: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Nothing good will ever come out from Romance section.

I urge people who will listen that there are better sections in this forum you can engage your time in.. meet new people and be exposed to fresh ideas instead of dining with frivolities.

This boy again. How many ideas have you been exposed to since creation of your account except from booking cyberspace grin

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Nothing good will ever come out from Romance section.

I urge people who will listen that there are better sections in this forum you can engage your time in.. meet new people and be exposed to fresh ideas instead of dining with frivolities.

Well there is an exception to @bold cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe..At least you came out of romance section and you are now a reputable standard for trolling.. grin grin

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Gflat: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehehe..At least you came out of romance section and you are now a reputable standard for trolling.. grin grin

You made me remember that comment again grin grin

Please leave Cutehector alone grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzPecs:

Lekan! I'll only laugh..

Berra don't repeat that again and I mean it undecided undecided
Iz like they sent you? lipsrsealed

Chi baby sumborri cannur play with you again? cry cry cry

iz nur fair ooo cry cry

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by MzPecs(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Chi baby sumborri cannur play with you again? cry cry cry

iz nur fair ooo cry cry

E gba mi o! Iszit by force to play? undecided undecided

Awayu jare? wink
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool, just like you're not tongue

Na Mzpecs carry me come ooo grin grin

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzPecs:

E gba mi o! Iszit by force to play? undecided undecided

Awayu jare? wink

grin grin grin

I am fine sweedie...hope u are having a great day? smiley

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

You made me remember that comment again grin grin

Please leave Cutehector alone grin grin
grin grin
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Polyestar:

Mehn! Una plenty wey hate this guy o.
On a very serious note, I don't hate anybody and you should know that I always accord both young and old with respect. I always try to go on my own way so as to avoid trouble

I had a little misunderstanding with a lady, only for the jobless albino (Muva/Synzu or what do they call him), to quote me and start bragging that he owns fleet of cars and that he's already living in his own house and that he's far above me in every ramification. As if that was not enough, the uncultured and waste of sperm even had the guts to bring my parents in a fiddle

Now, could you now see who is a broke ass nigga? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now I believe in the Biblical saying ""he who stands should take heed else he falls"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ShaqFu: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

This boy again. How many ideas have you been exposed to since creation of your account except from booking cyberspace grin
And spamming front page threads with nonsense. Lmao.
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Oh my!!! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ShaqFu: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
On a very serious note, I don't hate anybody and you should know that I always accord both young and old with respect. I always try to go on my own way so as to avoid trouble

I had a little misunderstanding with a lady, only for the jobless albino (Muva/Synzu or what do they call him), to quote me and start bragging that he owns fleet of cars and that he's already living in his own house and that he's far above me in every ramification. As if that was not enough, the uncultured and waste of sperm even had the guts to bring my parents in a fiddle

Now I believe in the Biblical saying ""he who stands should take heed else he falls"
Tosyne Tosyne how market? Let's wait for Muva to come an debunk those screenshots. Though I didn't see them, but I hear it's very revealing and thought provoking.
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Polyestar(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:

Fleet of cars when he couldn't even register his BVN until Mimzy came to his rescue. Iranu!
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by MzPecs(f): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

grin grin grin

I am fine sweedie...hope u are having a great day? smiley

Yeah, sure smiley
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

Tosyne2much, seems you are not the Smart one either because before you edited your comment, I have already copied it. I knew you were a sissy but you are still a good bruv grin

I created this thread to draw attention to haters I never knew you are were one undecided
Bro, on a normal day, I would overlook a thread like this, but because I was amazed that the acclaimed Dangote/ car owner could be caught in this shameless act cheesy cheesy
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Tosyne Tosyne how market? Let's wait for Muva to come an debunk those screenshots. Though I didn't see them, but I hear it's very revealing and thought provoking.
There's nothing to debunk.. The screenshots are as real as heaven cheesy cheesy
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ShaqFu: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
There's nothing to debunk.. The screenshots are as real as heaven cheesy cheesy
Oh so you saw them. Chai I don miss oh.

The sam Muva who wa gallivanting upadan was shown to be only an online noise maker. Wow!
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Polyestar:

Fleet of cars when he couldn't even register his BVN until Mimzy came to his rescue. Iranu!
It's very shameful that people who can't even boast of two square meal a day will come to Nairaland and start bragging about what they cannot achieve in 20 years. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ShaqFu: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, on a normal day, I would overlook a thread like this, but because I was amazed that the Dangote/ car owner could be caught in this shameless act cheesy cheesy
men men missed so much
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
iAmCharis:
Oh my!!! gringringrin

Hope you didn't miss the thread where he officially became the SI unit? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by zicoraads: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's very shameful that people who can't even boast of two square meal a day will come to Nairaland and start bragging about what they cannot achieve in 20 years. cheesy cheesy
I have fleet of cars. Now bite me tongue

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by zicoraads: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ahn Ahn...this love is getting stronger. See Mizzbouqui and her boyfriend on the same thread grin cheesy
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzPecs:

Yeah, sure smiley

Thats my baby kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by zicoraads: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
POSTMANN bloodonmyhands KNIGHTGALE U GUYS SHOULD OPEN THE THREAD IN GENERAL SESSION. THE MOD THERE WNT DELETE IT. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR OMO WOBE'S THREAD.
You mentioned something about Idowuogbo, what's up with that? I loved that lady/guy and I miss the comments. And yes, I like amebo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? / Why Am I Getting Quick Erections? / White Lady Run Away When The Man She Was Dancing With Told Her His From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.