Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? (5035 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Gflat: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

iz nur me nau... embarassed Nah Uncle _lezz unveil am ooo grin grin grin

The ceremony was grand...Congrats again to my homeboi _Cutehector grin

shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ShaqFu: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
How apt can you describe joblessness and stupi,dity if someone can spend time on my blog just to gather relevant information about me and started using it against me on Nairaland.

On that day, you won't believe that the jobless/ poverty ridden modafccker spent five hours of his lifetime posting untrue and ridiculous stories about me and even went as far as switching other alt accounts to like his own comment. I just kept my cool knowing fully well that his childishness and foolish will sooner or later haunt him cheesy cheesy
Well i'm not surprised. He did the same when he came trolling me with this moniker, only I sent his demented ass to the cleaners. So he can wash his anus before can even think about trolling me.

Think about it, the dude is too thick to even think of even owning a blog, albeit he's too stupid_ and foolish to even own one.

Did you know that his glory thread was his firsteva thread on Nairaland? grin LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Well there is an exception to @bold cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe..At least you came out of romance section and you are now a reputable standard for trolling.. grin grin

oh Lawd. Akant! cry cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ipledge10(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Baby isnt that a more productive use of your time... Come twerk that booty for me joor.. grin grin grin kiss kiss

you want me to kill you

2 Likes

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

Bruv I am still laughing my lungs out with this comment grin

grin grin grin...Hector is still popping Champagne... You have no idea know how much this meant to him. cheesy cheesy

Mamagee was his closest rival grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
ipledge10:
you want me to kill you

You know Mzpecs and I have a chemistry nau grin grin

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by celfie: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lool
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ipledge10(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

You know Mzpecs and I have a chemistry nau grin grin

dont die
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Teespice(f): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehehe..At least you came out of romance section and you are now a reputable standard for trolling.. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

this one na technical knock out.

standard for trolling or for making air headed statements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oh Lawd. Akant! cry cry

You just had to release Juglovu ba cheesy
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahahahahahaha u no go kill person

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Well i'm not surprised. He did the same when he came trolling me with this moniker, only I sent his demented ass to the cleaners. So he can wash his anus before can even think about trolling me.

Think about it, the dude is too thick to even think of even owning a blog, albeit he's too stupid_ and foolish to even own one.

Did you know that his glory thread was his firsteva thread on Nairaland? grin LMFAO.
roflwkmd lmao.. You don't mean the nincompoop owns a blog? shocked I never knew that cats and dogs can now open blogs oooo.. Wetin him wan even post for the blog sef ? Shioooor!!! cheesy

The first time I was told he opened a thread characterized by a female account just to woo himself, I laugh that night so tey I wake my siblings for sleep.
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Teespice:

grin grin grin grin grin

this one na technical knock out.

[size=14pt] standard for trolling or for making air headed statements. [/size]

OMG!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Just kukuma kee me abeg!! Akant take it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Polyestar(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:

With the way he brags, one would conclude that he owns everything on earth... Who would ever think the SUV owner could register a BVN just because of the peanut.. Does he want to use it to fuel his car? cheesy cheesy
Amarula on one hand, blackberry on the other.
This dude can lie for Africa. grin grin
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Teespice(f): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:
OMG!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Just kukuma kee me abeg!! Akant take it cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol.

2 Likes

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by LuveU2(f): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LUVEU2
Saintsamu
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahahahaha u no go kill person
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
LuveU2:
Saintsamu
pretty!!! saw you viewing and i thought of saying hi!! good evening.
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You just had to release Juglovu ba cheesy
akudunt let Joglovu be. Ajuzkant

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Polyestar:

That's it! You cannot blame someone for being poor - all fingers are not equal. But it's utterly stupid to be poor and still brag of riches. This is where Muva erred.
Needless to say, a female Nairalander (name withheld) who was crushing on me invited me to Delta early this year and volunteered to pay back every penny that comes out of my pocket. I posted her that I would come, when in fact, I was only deceiving her . Out of joy and happiness, she told MUVA that I would be visiting her and that she couldn't just wait to set her eyes on me. Only for the ediooot to publicize it on Nairaland that a lady in Delta invited me for a fccck and that I couldn't afford to transport myself down there.. When the lady in question saw his comment, she was so devastated and embarrassed.. I never knew a 25year old guy (SUV owner) could be so childish and dumb

This is an act of childishness that even my kid brother in Primary1 cannot even display

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ShaqFu: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd lmao.. You don't mean the nincompoop own a blog? I never knew that cats and cats can now open blogs.. Wetin him wan even post for the blog sef ? Shioooor!!! cheesy

The first time I was told he opened characterized by a female account just to woo himself, I laugh that night so tey I wake my siblings for sleep.
Own a blog? who dash monkey banana? Apart from the one him steal?

It appears the dude is a loser. I wonder why he suddenly went offline in the heat of the moment. grin

I want him to come and defend those screenshots. grin

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by LuveU2(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
pretty!!! saw you viewing and i thought of saying hi!! good evening.
hi to u too
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by MissMonalisa(f): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

you my friend, are a wicked somborrycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
LuveU2:
hi to u too
hmm so much have been happening in this section lately and i have observ dat u try to stay away. thats good u know. are u a muslim?
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by kinglekan: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
MissMonalisa:

you my friend, are a wicked somborrycheesycheesycheesy

Lisa I only stated the obvious nau! grin grin

No pun intended. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by LuveU2(f): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmm so much have been happening in this section lately and i have observ dat u try to stay away. thats good u know. are u a muslim?
Thanks . I am not a muslm.
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by LuveU2(f): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Thank u
No nt a muslm
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Okay, I've had enough Internet for today. I'm going to sleep. gringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Polyestar(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Needless to say, a female Nairalander (name withheld) who was crushing on me invited me to Delta early this year and I posted her that I would come, when in fact, I was only deceiving her . Out of joy and happiness, she told MUVA that she couldn't just wait to set her eyes on me. Only for the ediooot to publicize it on Nairaland that a lady in Delta invited me for a fccck and that I couldn't afford to transport myself down there.. When the lady in question saw his comment, she was so devastated and embarrassed.. I never knew a 25year old guy could be so childish and dumb

This is an act of childishness that even my kid brother in Primary1 cannot even display
Well, this thread didn't only expose him but also sends a serious warning to anyone who confides or wants to confide in him. There are a lot of things he said about the Lave-da he claimed I was trolling with an alternate handle but I'd let it slide because I'm not him.
His mouth has an irreparable leakage.
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by ShaqFu: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:
MUVA bruv, I know you forsee this when you created your 'Glory' thread so what I will advise you is sit back and watch as they fool themselves wink

Remember what I said first? About being relevant
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by Gflat: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Saintsamurai we are waiting for the thread. Almost 8pm
Re: You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? by MzPecs(f): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

You know Mz.pecs and I have a chemistry nau grin grin

Lekan!!! undecided undecided

Ipledge10 don't mind him darling.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? / What Are Great Perfume For Men? / A Shocking Discovery about my fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.