Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday (49008 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? Iā€™m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by hahn(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2016
uboma:

Good to hear that you have made peace with the poster.

Now to your question, my answer is YES. I have done it before and will do again if i see myself in such a case.

Giving out the money for nothing doesnt make me less a man.

Cool. Thumbs up smiley
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2016
nairaman66:

Right on point! Ladies are terrible people Atleast most of them! Just wondering what wires their brain after birth! Watching a lady trying to play smart on me is nauseating!!
Some Ladies...
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by cazchukwu: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2016
UIA04:

So you ask a girl out and she still has to pay for her food?

Nigga smh
Especially if she expects me to pay for the first date. Understand this. All a woman has to show is willingness to pay for her bill. If she doesn't, she isn't well brought up. A man will 99% of the time take the bill if she offered to take it. If he doesn't, he isn't well brought up or something legitimately unexpected happened to his card or wallet.But women these days have that sense on entitlement. All the girls i've actually had a serious thing with have offered to pay on the first date. I always paid, but not before they offered. So "nigga smh"me well well.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
You gave her 3k? Then left her?and your point for doing that exactly?

I am old school,so my advice is the old school sense kind.

First,never ever give a woman money the day you just met her no matter what, as you are laying a very bad precedence for the future between the two of you.

A woman that begs for money on the first day,is a professional begger,schemer,and honestly not somebody a responsible man should go near.

My last advice for you is this,and it has worked for me. After some few minutes of conversation with her,always ask her what she does for a living.

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

And even at that,the female have to be somewhat close to my level financially.

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and I no go deposit my money there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.
That's my rule

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Forwetinnah: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2016
skimpychick:
@tosyne2much, I don't need you to marry me 'cos I'm married. Now let me open your eyes on something. There are guys out there who can do anything for a woman they like/love at first sight.
See,women are intelligent and want men to love ā¤ them n not to see them as whatever. I'm not saying that what d lady did was right o. But generally speaking some men need to at least show some respect to women.

Now to op, why did you choose to take her to swim, where she'll show some skin. what do you have in mind?.

Just don't mind him. .. undecided
Not some skin but everything. Bikini no be Pant and Bra? Even a swimsuit shows everything except the midsection. The girl sef no get sense, she gree to go swimming with someone she met for the first time. Going swimming is rather intimate and should be done with people you've known over time
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Just don't mind him. .. undecided
Not some skin but everything. Bikini no be Pant and Bra? Even a swimsuit shows everything except the midsection. The girl sef no get sense, she gree to go swimming with someone she met for the first time. Going swimming is rather intimate and should be done with people you've known over time
hmmmm
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
MRBrownJ:

as if sex between lovers is a gift from women to men?! highly laughable arrant nonsense!
arent we BOTH gonna enjoy the sex?! arent we BOTH gonna try to pleasure one another?! so why would you remotely think that men should pay for something FREE that we are both gonna enjoy?! NONSENSE! coochie comes a dime a dozen, and i suggest you look around you, at how your desperate fellow women are FREELY throwing coochies at us men, like frisbees!
btw: if you think that a man MUST pays for the luxury of fukcing a woman, then you are just confirming that women are nothing but WHORES, and thus should be treated as that!

What did you just call them? LOVERS!! Not some random girl you meet on the street . . . or at a fitness center. undecided

Let's not pretend that guys are not always wanting to F**K, whether or not they are in a relationship with the lady. Once a guy starts hitting me up for sex, I automatically see him as irresponsible and will definitely treat him as such . . . . .

And no, I don't think a man MUST pay to f**k his lover . . . but if you want a random f**K, then you have to be ready to spend the cash . . . What are you after-all if not a W*ORE patronizer? undecided

And yes, I'd rather get something out of opening my legs to a 'fling' than doing it for free . . . This is so not about LOVE. I don't care if you call that w**re'sm . . . any lady opening her legs to a stranger is a 'wh**e' anyway IMHO . . . only difference is that she's giving it away for free undecided

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
ubcandid:

YOU MADE NO SENSE WITH THAT. IF I AM YOUR HUSBAND; DIVORCE IS WAITING!!!

You can never be my husband . . . and I really don't care what you think. HYPOCRITE!
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by ubcandid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ujoan:

You can never be my husband . . . and I really don't care what you think. HYPOCRITE!

when i see a bad wife i know one!!!
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ujoan:

What did you just call them? LOVERS!! Not some random girl you meet on the street . . . or at a fitness center. undecided

Let's not pretend that guys are not always wanting to F**K, whether or not they are in a relationship with the lady. Once a guy starts hitting me up for sex, I automatically see him as irresponsible and will definitely treat him as such . . . . .

And no, I don't think a man MUST pay to f**k his lover . . . but if you want a random f**K, then you have to be ready to spend the cash . . . What are you after-all if not a W*ORE patronizer? undecided

And yes, I'd rather get something out of opening my legs to a 'fling' than doing it for free . . . This is so not about LOVE. I don't care if you call that w**re'sm . . . any lady opening her legs to a stranger is a 'wh**e' anyway IMHO . . . only difference is that she's giving it away for free undecided
Madam, you're very correct and I agree with you. Thing is, you said your price is a car. That's steep na, or is it for one whole year? Or am I paying extra for the married woman status?
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
BoboYekini:
Madam, you're very correct and I agree with you. Thing is, you said your price is a car. That's steep na, or[b] is it for one whole year? Or am I paying extra for the married woman status[/b]?
Boboyekini grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by MRBrownJ: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ujoan:

- what would you call 2 people liking each other, wanting to have sex?
- is it wrong to enjoy sex?
- if a woman believes that its ok to have random sex with a stranger, so long as she is rewarded, what does that make her?!
- what should we call a woman who expect to be PAID every time she opens her legs?
- there is a HUGE difference between a gal who has random sex with strangers she fancies (because she enjoys sex) and one that have random sex with just about anybody (so long as they pay her). do you know what the difference is? (clue: one can become your gf/wife while the other CANT/SHOULDNT)
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by EmmyDe25(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

First,never ever give a woman money the day you just met her no matter what, as you are laying a very bad precedence for the future between the two of you.

A woman that begs for money on the first day,is a professional begger,schemer,and honestly not somebody a responsible man should go near.

My last advice for you is this,and it has worked for me. After some few minutes of conversation with her,always ask her what she does for a living.

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

Beerbeer Bank(yansh bank) no be bank at ,and I no go deposit my money there. Beerbeer bank no get withdrawal card,only deposit machine.
The bolded is key for me. As a matter of fact, it's a philosophy.

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
agabaI23:
Boboyekini grin grin grin grin grin
Yes boss. Dem say as goat take stand na im dem dey price am.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

- what would you call 2 people liking each other, wanting to have sex?
- is it wrong to enjoy sex?
- if a woman believes that its ok to have random sex with a stranger, so long as she is rewarded, what does that make her?!
- what should we call a woman who expect to be PAID every time she opens her legs?
- there is a HUGE difference between a gal who has random sex with strangers she fancies (because she enjoys sex) and one that have random sex with just about anybody (so long as they pay her). do you know what the difference is? (clue: one can become your gf/wife while the other CANT/SHOULDNT)

So what about men who still expect married women to sleep with them? undecided At least it's not like they are going to ever marry them, since they are married already. undecided

And what about a man who goes about 'fancying' random girls and wanting to have sex with them? What does that make him? undecided

I'm not doing down this line with you yet again. . . my stance on this issue has always been clear, right from the old days!

I even agreed to the 'CROWN' of Nld gold-digger . . . Men by nature are meant to nurture women. . . . so if you are expected to drop cash from time to time, it shouldn't be a big deal. If a man expects to have the pleasure of sex, he should also expect that I would want to have the pleasure of money . . .

Who s#x don epp? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
BoboYekini:
Madam, you're very correct and I agree with you. Thing is, you said your price is a car. That's steep na, or is it for one whole year? Or am I paying extra for the married woman status?

Of course, the general idea is to discourage men and their unwanted sexual advances . . . Abi what were you expecting I would be demanding for? 3k undecided

But, that is not to say that if I get the car (which I haven't so far sad sad )that I won't chop and clean mouth! tongue cool

I can bet my 10kobo that agaba123 was definitely interested on the girl . . . . women pick up on these things.

Yes she was totally classless and forward with her demands (at least she should have waited to confirm nah), but I assure you that that lady was never interested in him. I bet she only accepted his invitation that evening to get the best out of him, knowing it may the only time they well ever see . . .
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by MRBrownJ: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Ujoan:

So what about men who still expect married women to sleep with them? undecided At least it's not like they are going to ever marry them, since they are married already. undecided

why should you care about these men?! these men are disrespectful to their wives/union, and THEY will have to live with the consequences of their actions... but if you think that accepting their demands (so long as they PAY you) makes your actions "righteous", then i suggest you wake up.

And what about a man who goes about 'fancying' random girls and wanting to have sex with them? What does that make him? undecided

is there anything wrong with fancying random sexy women? with the way some women dress today, wanting to have sex with them is the ONLY possible desire towards them.

I'm not doing down this line with you yet again. . . my stance on this issue has always been clear, right from the old days!
I even agreed to the 'CROWN' of Nld gold-digger . . . Men by nature are meant to nurture THE RIGHT women. . . . so if you are expected to drop cash from time to time because you believe that a gal deserves it, it shouldn't be a big deal.

FIXED!

If a man expects to have the pleasure of sex, he should also expect that I would want to have the pleasure of money . . .

sista Uju, again you are making it seem like the pleasure of sex is only for men... quite sad for you. i mean, what woman would want to have sex with someone, knowing she aint getting ANY pleasure from the act? just opening her legs and having her guts rammed mercilessly... because of payment?! if a man wants sex from you, and you dont want it, then walking away is the ONLY option here
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ujoan:

Of course, the general idea is to discourage men and their unwanted sexual advances . . . Abi what were you expecting I would be demanding for? 3k undecided

But, that is not to say that if I get the car (which I haven't so far sad sad )that I won't chop and clean mouth! tongue cool

I can bet my 10kobo that agaba123 was definitely interested on the girl . . . . women pick up on these things.

Yes she was totally classless and forward with her demands (at least she should have waited to confirm nah), but I assure you that that lady was never interested in him. I bet she only accepted his invitation that evening to get the best out of him, knowing it may the only time they well ever see . . .
Thanks for clearing that up.
i.e. By far the best way women deliberately get a man to lose interest is asking for large cash amounts. He can't help it, the loss of attraction is almost visceral. Same way he couldn't help but get attracted in the first place.
On the other hand, small cash requests indicate a willingness to drop ass same day sef if you play it right.

This is all backed up by hard science, funny enough.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by kingdenny(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Florblu:
Are you sure this was all that happened? Audi alteram partem(Hear both sides)
On a lighter note,if the accused is on Nairaland let's hear your side of the story.
I am practically sure it's not every story that has two sides , enjoyed your Latin quote though
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by profstar(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
amokeme:
some female students are very independent and don't go about depending on guys for money... while some so called "working class" ladies are the real set with the MDS (man dependency syndrome) so I think it's an individual thing and how a lady values herself. Me personally, I'm a student and no guy under the surface of this earth can tell me "I got you this" or "she begged me for money" I don't accept birthday gifts I can't afford... I hate insults so I avoid it at all cost, especially when it comes to this kind of thing. And yes, I'm a student. So I think it's more of a personality thing.
If I can't afford it, then I have no business having it.
So incase a guy gets me a birthday gift amd starts feeling like he has some kind of entitlement towards me, ill simply throw your nonsense back at you.
This particular lady the OP is talking about seem to be a "packaged hungry girl"

Girl, I will like to have a date with you, hope you live in lagos
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Obviously, the lady was broke, and saw dollar signs. She should not have asked you for money upon first meeting you. You were not out that much money, and you probably learned a valuable lesson. However, you still acted like a gentleman. Please don't let the action of one woman cloud your opinion of the whole gender.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Greenbullet(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2016
nma24:
I find this your story hard to believe op
truth is bitter
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2016
agabaI23:
Lol, How would you know a student and all that ish from a fitness arena? She had the classy outlook of someone independent. And you know it takes some independence for a lady to go out with a low cut. I always see such people as people who don't care about the crowd. You can imagine my disappointment when I saw her on a wig.

I gave her the money. There was no plan to see her again. So it was a way of telling her off but in a respectable way assuming she has the brain to understand that.

All the same I have helped a sister/beggar in need grin

bro ,it mite be a test .to know how u can bear her greeds . she mite not actually be a gold digger at the end . maybe she wanted you to do sumtin she could brag ofcto her friends . if u rily want her , dont let dat be a turn off , peace
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
truth is bitter
Indeed it is.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by drnoel: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

As a rule,I never go near female students,unemployed females and any female who cannot in anyway support themselves.

One big stout for this man. I would have asked her to step out of the car and driven off once she was oitside. Why would I give a leech money for just meeting her?

Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Chelseafan1: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Olalan:
Really don't understand what's happening to most girls now, meet a stranger and you start singing the being broke tune, you can't even differentiate BTW the ones that truly need it and those who want to take advantage of guys.

Dt was ow I helped one from Ife to Ibadan the other day, she was grateful nd all, got her number nd we started chatting, like 2 or 3 days after, she don start to dey sing im really in a deep shit, I lost my skul fees, 250k,i av been able to raise 200k, long story short, I was really short on cash but I sent her 4k, she was happy, thanked me nd all, just few days ago, she was like she is broke asf.....i just shook my head nd asked her if fvck is really broke, na so I divert d talk o, we haven't chatted since den.
The thing is, my gf sef no dey ask me money like ds at all.
Re: My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday by Chelseafan1: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
amokeme:
some female students are very independent and don't go about depending on guys for money... while some so called "working class" ladies are the real set with the MDS (man dependency syndrome) so I think it's an individual thing and how a lady values herself. Me personally, I'm a student and no guy under the surface of this earth can tell me "I got you this" or "she begged me for money" I don't accept birthday gifts I can't afford... I hate insults so I avoid it at all cost, especially when it comes to this kind of thing. And yes, I'm a student. So I think it's more of a personality thing.
If I can't afford it, then I have no business having it.
So incase a guy gets me a birthday gift amd starts feeling like he has some kind of entitlement towards me, ill simply throw your nonsense back at you.
This particular lady the OP is talking about seem to be a "packaged hungry girl"

Obinrin gidi ree jesu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78