Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. (3972 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Check her profile to see the people she is following, if she follows more guys than female... She is a pussy donor strike, Thank me when you are wrestling with her in your room. Am gonna go on a search!
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by braine(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Check her profile to see the people she is following, if she follows more guys than female... She is a pussy donor strike, Thank me when you are wrestling with her in your room. Am gonna go on a search!

Very simple and valid logic. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
braine:

Very simple and valid logic. grin grin grin grin
Am going on a search of female profiles..

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
What a Genius!
Your brain must be very tiny.

8 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by braine(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Am going on a search of female profiles..

Good luck with that bro.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
VolT0xic:
What a Genius!
Your brain must be very tiny.
But not as tiny as your dick.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by jamalnation(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
bullshit everywhere
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by braine(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:

Hahahaha! Epic! cheesy grin cheesy grin cool

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by dollyjoy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Peppersoup brain undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:

Seriously?
I could eat a whole bowl of alphabet soup...
And shít out a smarter statement than that. undecided
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am confuse are u a transgender?

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
VolT0xic:

Seriously?
I could eat a whole bowl of alphabet soup...
And shít out a smarter statement than that. undecided
Kwantinu eating your shit according to you i am observing...
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by dollyjoy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Am confuse are u a transgender?
I am only responsible for my actions, not what you understand.sad
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
free donor spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
op i get headach cry cry
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Kwantinu eating your shit according to you i am observing...

Time to stop being a smartass.
You are just an áss. Poórboy.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by dollyjoy(f): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Navabi:
free donor spotted
You should know better babe, i'd figure you out faster than you can ever imagine.

Trolling me is bad market for you, my circle is very smallcheesycheesycheesy

NB: Guess i touched a cord, a whole new account just for mecheesycheesycheesy
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am only responsible for my actions, not what you understand.sad
Know that if i see you i will beat you.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Strahovski2: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
So it's wrong for a female to follow males? Is life now all about sex?
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
VolT0xic:

It's time to stop being a smartass.
You are just an áss. Poórboy.
now you are saying after eating your shít you won't clean your ass. Ok gud
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Navabi:
free donor spotted
Hahahahahahaha very free bro!
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
You should know better babe, i'd figure you out faster than you can ever imagine.

you are joy, from delsu and you are a free giver, i took a break from my main account cos I don't want to get caught up with the Mr Nairaland brouhaha, i will continue dealing with you after the contest with my main account.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Strahovski2:
So it's wrong for a female to follow males? Is life now all about sex?
This is mature chat only men understands...

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by dollyjoy(f): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Navabi:
you are joy, from delsu and you are a free giver, i took a break from my main account cos I don't want to get caught up with the Mr Nairaland the brouhaha, i will continue dealing with you after the contest with my main account.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Ok, till then babescheesycheesy. Lmao.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
op i get headach cry cry
You are welcome, i can cure your headache sister
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mercichoco don't tempt me
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Ok, till then babescheesycheesy. Lmao.
stop calling me babe, i just pity the unfortunate man that will end up with you, cos what will be left will be the Atlantic Ocean
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by mercichoco(f): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Really! If that is your criteria, then u have got a shallow reasoning
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vivianbelema please include me in your ministry.
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by dollyjoy(f): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Navabi:
cheesy
cheesy, there is a "way" ladies diss, you are not a guy, i'd figure you out sooner than you expectcheesy

Since you said you will troll me with your known moniker after the contest, maybe i will wait before i start sniffing aroundcheesycheesycheesy

You really don't wanna do this, i can see loose parts already, don't leave tracessmileysmiley

Until then.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Poorboy: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yewandequeen can you say hi to the house?
Re: How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor.. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:

hi.

Nice rack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Night Club In Lekki / Ladies, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Man That's A Virgin? / My Fiancee's Mum Is In Love With Me. I Am Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.