Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria (108312 Views)

Is It Advisable To Roof A House Using Palm Tree Wood? / After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
juy
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
ji
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by bizlinks(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Please i need estimate for a normal 4bedroom bungalow bro. Very urgent.

4bedroom
2 toilet
1 kitchen
1 dinning
1 sitting room

Can you give a rough estimate of how many square meters of aluminum zink it will take. Wood height will be 12 or 14 feet

festusbas@gmail.com IG @therealbas thanks

1 Like

Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
360m of alum
bizlinks:
Please i need estimate for a normal 4bedroom bungalow bro. Very urgent.

4bedroom
2 toilet
1 kitchen
1 dinning
1 sitting room

Can you give a rough estimate of how many square meters of aluminum zink it will take. Wood height will be 12 or 14 feet

festusbas@gmail.com IG @therealbas thanks
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
..v
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by kingkaspa: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please what is the current price for 0.55 Aluminum?
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2017
kingkaspa:
pls chat me 07088455485
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
GOOD DAY
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Arctic(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hi Bizgold

My house in Anambra state needs roof changing. The timber / wood is also bad and would need replacing.

It's a 4 bedroom bungalow in the village with 2 bathrooms.

I don't have the accurate measurements.

Would you be able to assist and give a rough idea how much it would cost. I am based in Europe.

LONGSPAN Vs Metro copo. Is there a big difference.

I presume the Metro copo would last longer?

The black roofs look like they would make the house very hot in the day time. What is your opinion on that?

Thanks for your assistance smiley

Artic
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
METCOPO AND LONGSPAN ARE MADE FROM SAME SOURCE OF SHEETS, HENCE HAVE SAME QUALITY. LET SAY YOUR WOOD WILL COST LIKE 300K, WORK MANSHIP 100K. THE ALUMINIUM BUDGET LIKE 800K
Arctic:
Hi Bizgold
AND FIXING IT
My house in Anambra state needs roof changing. The timber / wood is also bad and would need replacing.

It's a 4 bedroom bungalow in the village with 2 bathrooms.

I don't have the accurate measurements.

Would you be able to assist and give a rough idea how much it would cost. I am based in Europe.

LONGSPAN Vs Metro copo. Is there a big difference.

I presume the Metro copo would last longer?

The black roofs look like they would make the house very hot in the day time. What is your opinion on that?

Thanks for your assistance smiley

Artic

Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
.....F
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
WE SALE N INSTAL
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
huy
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
...j
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
....m
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by kingkaspa: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
@ OP Bizgold, please what is the difference between single and double lapping for long span roofing?
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by nkwere: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hallo nairaland brother please and please i am in search of aluminuim roofing sheet metcopo 45mm
to be honesty i have first aluminuim in mind due to colour fading,but regarding the high price can anyone
help me foe second choice.

thanks nk
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
contact me 07088455485
nkwere:
Hallo nairaland brother please and please i am in search of aluminuim roofing sheet metcopo 45mm
to be honesty i have first aluminuim in mind due to colour fading,but regarding the high price can anyone
help me foe second choice.

thanks nk
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
jjjh
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
JUY
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by adedelight(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good day,pls can I get quotes for metrocopo 515sq metres,flashers 124 m,cladding sheets 54m all 0.45mm gauge.Please respond as quick as possible.
Thank you.
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
I have done that at your whatsapp
adedelight:
Good day,pls can I get quotes for metrocopo 515sq metres,flashers 124 m,cladding sheets 54m all 0.45mm gauge.Please respond as quick as possible.
Thank you.
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
huy 1
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
hay new month
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
kkj
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
jhy1
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 10:54pm On May 12, 2018
hey
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:02pm On May 13, 2018
METCOPO

Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 2:41pm On May 14, 2018
GI
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 8:17pm On May 17, 2018
gud d
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 5:10pm On May 20, 2018
hello 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors / The Roles And Responsibilities Of Professionals In Building Construction / The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.