Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria (108302 Views)

Is It Advisable To Roof A House Using Palm Tree Wood? / After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 10:18pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by sp99: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2018
please bizgold can u help me with this quotation roof size longspan = 320m^2 ridges= 24m cladding= 90m eve angle bottom = 32m please I need it,thank u so much
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Armour: 6:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Hello . Please what is the height of this roofing? And what is the standard/normal height for the residential bungalow . Thank you
Bizgold:
steptiles 0.45mm

1,380 per sqm
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
hyi good day
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
hey
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
.n
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
helll0
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
hui
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
GUD
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
ik
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
call us
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
KI
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
hello ma
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
hiy
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello Good day
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
jjjj
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Johnsonsp(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello Mr Bizgold.. I love ur jobs andI will like to have an idea like how much is going cost me for a good and thick longspan of aluminum.. Am planing on changing my roof real soon so I want to know the estimate... My building size is SIDE 35ft by FRONT 40ft.. My roof is Height 11ft up.. Need u to help me calculate this... Please I will like to hear back from u as soon as possible.... Thank u
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
How many rooms do you have in your house!
Johnsonsp:
Hello Mr Bizgold.. I love ur jobs andI will like to have an idea like how much is going cost me for a good and thick longspan of aluminum.. Am planing on changing my roof real soon so I want to know the estimate... My building size is SIDE 35ft by FRONT 40ft.. My roof is Height 11ft up.. Need u to help me calculate this... Please I will like to hear back from u as soon as possible.... Thank u
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Johnsonsp(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
It's 3bedroom apartment...
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Johnsonsp(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Bizgol....got noting back from you yet hope all is well?
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
pls chat on whasapp
Johnsonsp:
Bizgol....got noting back from you yet hope all is well?
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
hellow!!!
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
HELLO!
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Johnsonsp(m): 4:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Bizgold post..you can write me through my email address @ sani.sp.oo7@gmail.com.. Because am not on whatsapp for now.. Thank u
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ok sir
Johnsonsp:
Bizgold post..you can write me through my email address @ sani.sp.oo7@gmail.com.. Because am not on whatsapp for now.. Thank u
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
hello
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Johnsonsp(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2018
I got nothing from u yet.. I don't think u r even serious about doing business with me.. I have been waiting to hear from u but still nothing as show up.. I really need u to estimate what I sent u..thank u
Re: Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria by Bizgold: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Sir, dont be offended I thought have sent your the quote?? If You did not see it please can you send me a mail on olabizgold@gmail.com
Johnsonsp:
I got nothing from u yet.. I don't think u r even serious about doing business with me.. I have been waiting to hear from u but still nothing as show up.. I really need u to estimate what I sent u..thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors / The Roles And Responsibilities Of Professionals In Building Construction / The Cost And Conditions For Building These Types Of Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.