Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. (2155 Views)

18 Pictures Every Nigerian Can Relate To About Your Parents Having Visitors / 8 Pictures Every Nairalander Can Relate To / 12 Pictures Every Adult Will Relate To From Childhood Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2016
You read the caption right. Let's get down to it
Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2016
When you are broke and you suddenly rut out of data

The feeling of living in 200BC

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by luscioustrish(f): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Make I buy land for here first..op oya kwantinu smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2016
When you are downloading an app from playstore and the download
Stops at 99% because you ran out of data.

Hay God!.. So mtn cannor dash me small 1mb to complete my download?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Then even free basics cannor work again so that you can
Manage Nairaland and Facebook with no pictures

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2016
So you happened to knw a sharp guy who tells you abt a blazing cheat For unlimited browsing

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Since he is ur guy he does it for you free of charge.
Ghen ghen ghen... This service provider go hear am this night I go download the entire series of "merlin" to check casts

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2016
The way you watch YouTube videos

Nothing can stop me am all the way uppp!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Then you confidently schedule a time to Skype with bae

Every video call was a hit back to back

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Will dix get to d promise land....
Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Then 30mins to the scheduled time, the cheat stop working.

Hiaaan.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2016
So because of your predicament your brain stop working
Properly.. So you called customer service to ask why the cheat stopped
Working.

Customer care:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 1:12am On Aug 01, 2016
There is never food for lazy man so you start doing research
On cheap available data plans and you discovered the airtel 2gb
For 200 naira

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 1:16am On Aug 01, 2016
So you subscribe for it only to see how slow it is because it works on
Only 2g network.

Shooo... So my village people know my ip address

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 1:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Along the line a friend let's you knw about Glo data bundles and its Affordability and it seemed so good to be true

So as a normal Nigerian you doubt him, but deep down you Rilli hope it's true

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 1:28am On Aug 01, 2016
So you sacrifice a lil bar from your feeding money to subscribe for One of the Glo plans.

Hello world!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by poshestmina(f): 5:00am On Aug 01, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2016
When you are using your time data and your pone suddenly brings low battery

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Queeee(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Niccur, uu got me laughing on empty stomach...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by ChopBellefull(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Very interesting piece.. Thumb up

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by isan(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
I can relate with that first pic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by luxs(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Kxngstein(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
isan:
I can relate with that first pic
Hehe.. Bro just the first one? cheesy
Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Running out of data is my worst nightmare. Its then I know I'm in for some boredom.
Re: Pictures Every Internet User Can Relate To. by Osemond123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lols

(1) (Reply)

If you are sick in a Nigerian home you are like a King_OAP Michael Effiong / One Corner Dance Reaches Jungles / Which University Has The Cheapest Girls (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.