Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio (991 Views)

Could My Boyfriend Be Married? / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by yungfritzzleDee(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2016
There's this thing that I don't understand

Should we guys always be responsible for all the calls in a relationship Cus some girls do feel like it's guy responsible to call them three times a day ....some will even have call cards but to push it through the call it's a vet difficult thing to do for them....so am asking should the guys always be responsible for the callings in a relationships?
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2016
grin

Not really... But I feel when I call, I will only annoy the man.. Some men don't like their gf calling them.. undecided
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by MRBrownJ: 3:21am On Aug 01, 2016
anybody should make these calls whenever THEY feel like doing so... if their partner has an issue with that, let him/her find someone that will act as they desire.
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Hian! It's a relationship, between TWO people. The both of them should contribute equally....

The way you people make relationships sound like work... I'm even scared of being in one sef
sad

2 Likes

Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2016
yungfritzzleDee:
There's this thing that I don't understand

Should we guys always be responsible for all the calls in a relationship Cus some girls do feel like it's guy responsible to call them three times a day ....some will even have call cards but to push it through the call it's a vet difficult thing to do for them....so am asking should the guys always be responsible for the callings in a relationships?

is the boyfriend a telecom customer care agent?

Even at that,if the feelings ain't mutual. It is not worth it bro.
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by rawpadgin(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Not really... But I feel when I call, I will only annoy the man.. Some men don't like their gf calling them.. undecided
some men don't like their girlfriend calling them

where u hear that from?
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by rawpadgin(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2016
my girl do calk me regularly
mata fact, she calls me more than i call her even though she still a student
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
some men don't like their girlfriend calling them

where u hear that from?

Well, I experienced it... undecided
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by firstking01(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Nigerian girls hardly call...
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by ShayGirl(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Its a 50/50 thing jaretongue

I call, he calls....... and d happiness is theregringrin

Pls KINDLY check my SIGGY NLders: Dcheesy
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Why should he be the only one calling? They should call eachother so the love and attention wouldn't be one sided..
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
me I just purposely stop calling for long duration
I text/chat more now till she improve a bit

I know she hasn't gotten a job yet so I do send her credit once a while...
funny enough she is always angry when I don't call, and expecting my call all the time.
Long Distant Relationship no be joke oo(i just hope we end up in marriage), though she do come to my place, I will still send her transport...

many Nigeria ladies don't like calling(if they are student/no yet working is even worst) but if you don't call they will accuse you of neglecting them
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by Olasco93: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Relationship is between two people who made a decision to start and be in one. It involves understanding,sacrifices etc between two people. The phone call is just one aspect of it that can make or mar the relationship. When you don't call as you should, there would be a problem and to some, when you over do it, the projects you as a weakling who has low self esteem and so on...
It doesn't matter who do the calling more or less because it all boils down to Understanding both parties have in thier relationship. Some people guy/girls of immature minds take relationship for a game of hide and seek. But I believe a mature relationship should not have a question as this topic because the people involved know their roles and what they should do to strengthen, and make their relationship work.
You may want to say what if one party don't have the call credit/money to place calls, that's why one should play his/her own part they way they should and take responsibility and be independent or dependent on.
Don't let someone else play your role...
Re: Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio by rawpadgin(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Well, I experienced it... undecided
that guy most be a weirdo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Stress / Must Read: Showing My Oga What He's Missing {housemaid Er0tica} / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Is Possessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.