Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Deleted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1665 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by kellorah: 3:42am On Sep 20, 2009
. . . And the chick might be a psycho, she prolly made a hole-well, in this case 13 holes- in the condoms. Anything to make him marry her. Her plan didn't work-CLEARLY!!
Re: Deleted by Amigoz(f): 3:46am On Sep 20, 2009
What do they say

'Hell hath no fury like a woman who had 13 shocked shocked shocked abortions for a man' Are u exaggerating @ poster!!! 13 abortions!!! she aint got a womb anymore shocked shocked shocked

All those children shocked shocked shocked

GAwd shocked shocked shocked
Re: Deleted by TOPE20001(f): 3:48am On Sep 20, 2009
Im sorry but does it occur 2 u dat if her plans was to trap the guy wit a child then she wudnt have had 13 abortions 4 the guy. Gosh
Re: Deleted by kellorah: 4:20am On Sep 20, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Im sorry but does it occur 2 u dat if her plans was to trap the guy wit a child then she wudnt have had 13 abortions 4 the guy. Gosh
Don't 4get some chicks can't keep a baby unless they're married, else their parents'll disown them. So it prolly wasn't easy for her to keep them.

Or maybe she was stupid like that, and kept thinking "maybe he will let me keep the next one". Or maybe she just loved abortions so much.
Re: Deleted by mikesleek(m): 5:51am On Sep 20, 2009
Probably she got so used to the guy and started mistaking him for her husband, then after she has taken in, the guy reminds her "i'm not your husband, go and remove viat thing ", immediately after removal she comes back home and picks up a fight, then they settle in on bed, But because she is very fertile, she takes in again, then the circle starts again till the guy makes up his mind to marry someone else. @ poster, I'm trying to see the logic in your bedtime story.
Re: Deleted by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2009
They say. . .hell hath no fury than a woman scorned! grin lipsrsealed

13abortions ain't a joke. . .but I also blame the woman. . .she knew the man's stand and he was honest wit her from the start. . .yet she agreed to stay. . .that's just plain stupid!
Re: Deleted by joycej(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
[i][i]if i were dis other lady, would try to forget about them and move on with my life because if he belongs to me no matter how long it takes he would come back. cry cry[/i][/i]
Re: Deleted by 190: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2011
She threw a rock at me angry
Re: Deleted by Mynd44: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Deleted by Goldieluks: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deleted by 190: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2011
190:

She threw a rock at me angry
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stalking 101 / How To Trick People Into Thinking You're Good Looking / Domain NAME Parking Business secrete reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.