Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State (26503 Views)

Sos For The Victims Of Flooding In Anyama Ogbia Bayelsa / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by legendsilver(m): 4:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Isn't this development great, lolz.

come and see the bridge o, after una go say he did nothing for bayelsans

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by dannyben5: 4:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Hahahahakikikiki abeg i can't fit laff....

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by nrexzy: 4:54am On Aug 01, 2016
GEJ the man u forgot he wasn't a northern....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by shamecurls(m): 4:56am On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

World class suspension bridge

Must have taken him 6 years to build this edifice

If the 3rd mainland bridge could be upgraded to this, Then the days of traffic congestion re over.

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by dhantey324(m): 5:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Stop being petty

13 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by koladebrainiac(m): 5:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by princefunmmy(m): 5:17am On Aug 01, 2016
For real?
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Peritus(m): 5:22am On Aug 01, 2016
You don't need a telescope to spot the lies in that post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by lagdmark(m): 5:23am On Aug 01, 2016
The buhari government has only produced hungry and frustrated youths, now see this post

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by legendsilver(m): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Them don dey come for my head o cheesy

Mind you, I am a Niger Deltan that sees Nigeria as one.

God bless Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by legendsilver(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Peritus:
You don't need a telescope to spot the lies in that post.
eye dey pain this one o! tongue
Hihihihihihivivihu cheesy grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by OgundeleT(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2016
this must be a joke
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by needhelp20: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Lolzz what a bridge, it has to be a joke
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2016
SECOND NIGER BRIDGE

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by usba: 6:09am On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin GEJ transforming Bayelsa one bridge at a time ... Transformation that brings tears to the soul

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by futurenix(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2016
In the nearest future all the voices saying evil and condeming GEJ will sing his praise and long for him again.

He was not perfect but the fact that he invested more in the north than South I don't believe was his making.

He is the best Democrat Nigeria has produced.

I am personally still waiting for the EFCC, DSS, NPF, ICPC, NA and other tools used to fight corruption to tell me how much GEJ looted.

BTW, there's a Local government chairman in that area who probably must have used the area to enrich his generation.

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by blackpanda: 6:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Looooooolzzzzz

Now go and check how much they looted in the name of constructing that bridge....na trillions grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by veekid(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Gej is an hero

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by blackpanda: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2016
[[s]quote author=futurenix post=48073902]In the nearest future all the voices saying evil and condeming GEJ will sing his praise and long for him again.

He was not perfect but the fact that he invested more in the north than South I don't believe was his making.

I am personally still waiting for the EFCC, DSS, NPF, ICPC, NA and other tools used to fight corruption to tell me how much GEJ looted.
[/quote][/s]

My dear, nobody is buying ur lies. GEJ is the worst mistake Nigeria ever made. He set us decades backwards, I mean this is his own state we are talking about here! Zero development.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by AntiWailer: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2016
He did nothing for them yet they want to die for their son.

Dull people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by legendsilver(m): 6:24am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=futurenix post=48073902]In the nearest future all the voices saying evil and condeming GEJ will sing his praise and long for him again.

[/s]

My dear, nobody is buying ur lies. GEJ is the worst mistake Nigeria ever made. He set us decades backwards, I mean this is his own state we are talking about here! Zero development.
you dey mind am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by futurenix(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:

[/s]

He did not tackle corruption the way we want, yes but there are so many things in Nigeria politics that unless you remove hatred and see the individual as is, probably put yourself in that position with all the different indices present will you begin to understand it.

If you have ever been just two of you supporting a particular football club in a beer parlor while the other 50 persons present was in favor of the other club, and it's getting late at night, you will understand what that man went through.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Thukzee01(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Op u are a zombie.

There is a place in Epe where they dont go to work when rain falls ,are u going to say fashola did it.

Once again i say Op is Zombified

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by usba: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Thukzee01:
Op u are a zombie.

There is a place in Epe where they dont go to work when rain falls ,are u going to say fashola did it.

Once again i say Op is Zombified
[/s]

Man ddown wailer down ....O Lord have mercy coz I pulled pulled the trigger poo rompompom rompompom ...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by blackpanda: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2016
futurenix:

He did not tackle corruption the way we want, yes but there are so many things in Nigeria politics that unless you remove hatred and see the individual as is, probably put yourself in that position with all the different indices present will you begin to understand it.

If you have ever been just two of you supporting a particular football club in a beer parlor while the other 50 persons present was in favor of the other club, and it's getting late at night, you will understand what that man went through.

All what u are saying makes no sense my friend. You are just relying on fallacious appeal to pity, which wont work. GEJ won an election based on popular support. I remember campaigning vigorously for him in 2011. He lost the election simply because he failed nigerians. Wen it came to corruption, jonathan actively campaigned for people to loot the nation dry, blocked every attempt to bring thieves to justice with his numerous kangaroo "ppresidential committees" and actually punished those who dared to raise alarm against looters. You may have a short memory, but most of us dont!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by legendsilver(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Netcontactsng1:

Then you are a f00l
fool kor, fool in.
Guy, Nigeria is my country not Biafra or Niger Delta republic. So pack well and free me jawe, #God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by gigabyte13: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
That bridge is a prototype of what GEJ want to replicate for the 2nd Niger bridge. It would have been the best bridge in the whole of SE if he had won but for the broom revolution.

GEJ pls come back in 2019 and build this bridge for my Igbo friends. They love it like that. Substandard life and product is their way of life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by sainttwist1(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2016
gigabyte13:
That bridge is a prototype of what GEJ want to replicate for the 2nd Niger bridge. It would have been the best bridge in the whole of SE if he had won but for the broom revolution.

GEJ pls come back in 2019 and build this bridge for my Igbo friends. They love it like that. Substandard life and product is their way of life.
soro niyen

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by TDonald: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
GEJ still giving ZOMBIES sleepless nights since time immemorial

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection / Borno: Soldiers Repel Multiple Boko Haram Attacks, Kill Many, Arrest Bomb Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.