Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State (26682 Views)

Sos For The Victims Of Flooding In Anyama Ogbia Bayelsa / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by hardbody: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=futurenix post=48073902]In the nearest future all the voices saying evil and condeming GEJ will sing his praise and long for him again.

He was not perfect but the fact that he invested more in the north than South I don't believe was his making.

He is the best Democrat Nigeria has produced.

I am personally still waiting for the EFCC, DSS, NPF, ICPC, NA and other tools used to fight corruption to tell me how much GEJ looted.
[/s]

My dear, nobody is buying ur lies. GEJ is the worst mistake Nigeria ever made. He set us decades backwards, I mean this is his own state we are talking about here! Zero development.

Truth be told, if he had spent stupendously to beautify his state, we will still be here berating him for lop sided developmental streak. Humans are just unmanageable. I am neither for goodluck or buhari, just get it straight.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Simeonnwabekz: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Lolzzz. I am ashamed on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by makazona(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2016
Anybody that has been to Bayelsa will know this is pure lie.

It's called monkey/kpako bridge. Built almost everywhere in the state.

See eh, GEJ may not have done perfectly well (like 100%), people should just let him be or better still sue him to court for any offence you believe he committed... After all, no immunity again for him.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by DropShot: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
futurenix:
In the nearest future all the voices saying evil and condeming GEJ will sing his praise and long for him again.

He was not perfect but the fact that he invested more in the north than South I don't believe was his making.

I am personally still waiting for the EFCC, DSS, NPF, ICPC, NA and other tools used to fight corruption to tell me how much GEJ looted.

BTW, there's a Local government chairman with that area who probably must has used that area to enrich his generation.
[/s]
Meshionu!
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Raydos: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2016
If Person Say E Nogo Laff For This Nairaland,, Nah Outside E Go Meet Hin Teeth grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by StOla: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:

All what u are saying makes no sense my friend. You are just relying on fallacious appeal to pity, which wont work. GEJ won an election based on popular support. I remember campaigning vigorously for him in 2011. He lost the election simply because he failed nigerians. Wen it came to corruption, jonathan actively campaigned for people to loot the nation dry, blocked every attempt to bring thieves to justice with his numerous kangaroo "ppresidential committees" and actually punished those who dared to raise alarm against looters. You may have a short memory, but most of us dont!

Even at the re-election campaigns, Jonathan left no one in doubt that he has no intention to fight corruption.

He dared to chastise Buhari regime for jailing a thief called Nwobodo. He claimed the money ($5.1m) was not enough to buy a Peugeot.

He kept on encouraging the youth to vote for him so that they won't go to jail. Is Metuh or Dasuki or Badeh or Amosu the youth he was trying to protect in his 2nd term.

Jonathan redefined theft, embezzlement, and institutionalised corruption. Even Babangida had to remark that even his own regime that was accused of widespread corruption cannot compare to the rot of the Jonathan regime.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Inifrank7(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Na buhari Railway
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by enigma2007(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

World class suspension bridge

Must have taken him 6 years to build this edifice

If the 3rd mainland bridge could be upgraded to this, Then the days of traffic congestion re over.

Taa! Leave our 3 mainland as is o!
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by OkoNDOoBo: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by MadCow1: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4045597_img20160801044233_jpeg65a035b07165d6dd6c4e2368618a2526

First Mainland Bridge built by President Jonathan in Bayelsa ready for commissioning . .

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Code45: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2016
TDonald:
GEJ still giving ZOMBIES sleepless nights since time immemorial
Seems you don't even have common sense. Does this says good reputation about GEJ?

Your brain though.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by seguno2: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

World class suspension bridge

Must have taken him 6 years to build this edifice

If the 3rd mainland bridge could be upgraded to this, Then the days of traffic congestion re over.

Buhari has been in power in one form or another since 1975 i.e. over 40 years. How does Daura town and Katsina state, where Yar'Adua also came from, look like?
Can you please make reasonable comments?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by canDy4eva(f): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Mr OP stop bein petty ok! Datz a path way to ur water side toilet, nd u knw it! *datz wot u get wen u refuse to attach toilets to ur homes* kiss
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by gretblue: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Thukzee01:
Op u are a zombie.

There is a place in Epe where they dont go to work when rain falls ,are u going to say fashola did it.

Once again i say Op is Zombified
Don't derail the topic.When there is another thread about Epe bridge.We shall all condemn it.For now, the thread is all about a first class bridge that was constructed by your adopted son.Aka stealing is not corruption.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by harrysjones(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
make they do for brass.. that were i serve in 2012.... cool cool cool cool dont forget to check my signature it start by 10
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by bilkisu1(f): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
i dont know y nigeria leader dont tink abou d masses welfare

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by canDy4eva(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4045597_img20160801044233_jpeg65a035b07165d6dd6c4e2368618a2526

First Mainland Bridge built by President Jonathan in Bayelsa ready for commissioning . .
...bleep off if u dnt hv wot to say!
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by MyPicsSaysItall: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2016
futurenix:
[s]In the nearest future all the voices saying evil and condeming GEJ will sing his praise and long for him again.

BTW, there's a Local government chairman with that area who probably must has used that area to enrich his generation.[/s]

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by canDy4eva(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Meshionu!
...n y should he "meshionu"?
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Kenobus: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2016
legendsilver:
Isn't this development great, lolz.

come and see the bridge o, after una go say he did nothing for bayelsans
Dont forget that GEJ built a world class University for Bayelsa. We have thousands of such bridges in Lagos and everywhere you have swamps. Why would it be GEJ that builds that? Stop being petty!
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Montaque(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2016
My People, their is a replica of this type in ALL the states in Nigeria.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Kgdavid(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2016
futurenix:

He did not tackle corruption the way we want, yes but there are so many things in Nigeria politics that unless you remove hatred and see the individual as is, probably put yourself in that position with all the different indices present will you begin to understand it.

If you have ever been just two of you supporting a particular football club in a beer parlor while the other 50 persons present was in favor of the other club, and it's getting late at night, you will understand what that man went through.

Imagine that although you are only two supporters versus 50, you just happen to be the chief executive officer of the establishment, and commander in chief of the 15 armed bouncers each pf whom resembles big show....your point again?

gerrarrahia this early morning!
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Kgdavid(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016
hardbody:

Truth be told, if he had spent stupendously to beautify his state, we will still be here berating him for lop sided developmental streak. Humans are just unmanageable. I am neither for goodluck or buhari, just get it straight.

can't you see that either extreme is inexcusable?
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by temmiedebbie(f): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016
futurenix:
In the nearest future all the voices saying evil and condeming GEJ will sing his praise and long for him again.
This can, shall and will NEVER happen! Well don't lemme be too pessimistic! It may actually happen in your dreams grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by lonelydora: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016
That is a normal thing in Bayelsa. Bayelsa is waterlogged most times, so to gain access to most compounds you have to use this make shift bridge. Some parts of Oyigbo is turning into this too.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Thukzee01(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
gretblue:

Don't derail the topic.When there is another thread about Epe bridge.We shall all condemn it.For now, the thread is all about a first class bridge that was constructed by your adopted son.Aka stealing is not corruption.
many of this bridge is found in your village abi ?
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Emmyrushy(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
the bridge is made from pre cast re enforced concrete beams with good trusses,
THIS is EVER LASTING , if u believe click Like
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by freeborn76(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Nigeria was at a state of inertia and her development was paused for six years when a certain shoeless ogogoro addict presided over affairs. #NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by afanide: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Yes.....

That's why they are agitating for resource control because they are being marginalized.......

You can Imagine an Oil Producing State with this thing called bridge?

And there propably may be an oil pipe beneath that so called bridge.

It's annoying
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by PhockPhockMan: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2016
legendsilver:
Isn't this development great, lolz.

come and see the bridge o, after una go say he did nothing for bayelsans

Now I know that [size=13pt] Mumu No Get Cure
[/size], so fishing settlement is now federal project abi.

Receive Sense.

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by canDy4eva(f): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2016
gretblue:

ur d one actually derailin o...
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by canDy4eva(f): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Now I know that [size=13pt] Mumu No Get Cure
[/size], so fishing settlement is now federal project abi.

Receive Sense.
ameeeeeeeeehhnnn! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff / Ayo Fayose Sacks All Commissioners In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.