Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State (26534 Views)

Sos For The Victims Of Flooding In Anyama Ogbia Bayelsa / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by MadCow1: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2016
canDy4eva:
...bleep off if u dnt hv wot to say!

My best Guess is that you are the person in your Profile and those are your Kids..

For the sake of your Children, I will let you slide on this one.

Please refrain from swearing or cursing at me in the future, I will not be this restrained and polite towards you ever again.

Thanks and go be a good role model to your kids.

Madcow... cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by didfy: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Na waoo!
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by ShaqFu: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2016
At all at all nahim bad pass.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by midasbliss(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2016
All Nigerian youths know how to do is abuse and chastise... The man left power over a year ago and beside, that's a bridge built by the people because of swamp... dunno y Good luck had to come in...
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by goodluckebi(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2016
legendsilver:
Isn't this development great, lolz.

come and see the bridge o, after una go say he did nothing for bayelsans
why accuse Jonathan when d governor is dere n has bin dere doing nothing but stealing oil money
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by futurenix(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
A chief of an armed force dominated by a particular region.

You have never occupied any leadership position before. Come back and quote when your your the courserep of your class whether First degree or second degree.

Kgdavid:

Imagine that although you are only two supporters versus 50, you just happen to be the chief executive officer of the establishment, and commander in chief of the 15 armed bouncers each pf whom resembles big show....your point again?

gerrarrahia this early morning!
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by gurunlocker: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Now tell me, was he expecting GEJ to build a Lekki bridge type here? or even any other bridge? In that slum? Motherfucker don't know what is next to post....
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by tivta(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2016
There are lots of bridges like this in governor road ikotun...
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2016
legendsilver:

The greatest achievement of some people in life is running other people down.

Man, start working to build yourself..
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by YhungPablo(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Last mainland bridge.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by yomz1e(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2016
And who is your source of " no immunity against him" so you saying he only lived on his salary and didn't gain any financial gains from his corrupt fraudulent regime? Get ur head out of GEJ /PEJ arses and receive sense.

makazona:
Anybody that has been to Bayelsa will know this is pure lie.

It's called monkey/kpako bridge. Built almost everywhere in the state.

See eh, GEJ may not have done perfectly well (like 100%), people should just let him be or better still sue him to court for any offence you believe he committed... After all, no immunity again for him.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Angelb4: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2016
And this is the Afin's village
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Kgdavid(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2016
futurenix:
A chief of an armed force dominated by a particular region.

You have never occupied any leadership position before. Come back and quote when your your the courserep of your class whether First degree or second degree.

actually i supervise a team of 30-40 people. so now what?
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Apostleprobity1(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:

All what u are saying makes no sense my friend. You are just relying on fallacious appeal to pity, which wont work. GEJ won an election based on popular support. I remember campaigning vigorously for him in 2011. He lost the election simply because he failed nigerians. Wen it came to corruption, jonathan actively campaigned for people to loot the nation dry, blocked every attempt to bring thieves to justice with his numerous kangaroo "ppresidential committees" and actually punished those who dared to raise alarm against looters. You may have a short memory, but most of us dont!

People are mistaking fair to fail, none of nigerian leader have ever done what GEJ "a stateman" did to protect the interest of his citizens. Lets just be straightforward and stop all this tribal descrimination and hatred. If PMB was in his shoe after the 2015 general election he would reject the result that brought him to power but GEJ accepted defeat to save the poor masses from havoc, at least the alone should be use to applaud his statemanship.
I'm not against PMB in his fight against corruption but he should change his tactics in the fight cos is just as if it is only the opposition party that have been squandering public fund, believe me 87% of APC members are formal PDP members who was not given further chance to continue squandering public fund so they saw the chance of defeating to APC to continue corrupt act. In fact both parties need to be erased from nigeria party system.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by blackpanda: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2016
hardbody:

Truth be told, if he had spent stupendously to beautify his state, we will still be here berating him for lop sided developmental streak. Humans are just unmanageable. I am neither for goodluck or buhari, just get it straight.

Stop lieing. u are obviously for jonathan.
And no, you don't need to spend stupendously to give your people basic amenities. Don't build scrapper, build 1 school. Give them portable water, fix the road....road which you pass to your own house.

My dear, there is no excuse for jonathan stupidity
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by raph101(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
legendsilver:

This is rubbish.... Don't you guys have councilors and LG chairmen. How is it GEJ fault. Na una Sabi.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by blackpanda: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Apostleprobity1:

People are mistaking fair to fail, none of nigerian leader have ever done what GEJ "a stateman" did to protect the interest of his citizens. Lets just be straightforward and stop all this tribal descrimination and hatred. If PMB was in his shoe after the 2015 general election he would reject the result that brought him to power but GEJ accepted defeat to save the poor masses from havoc, at least the alone should be use to applaud his statemanship.
I'm not against PMB in his fight against corruption but he should change his tactics in the fight cos is just as if it is only the opposition party that have been squandering public fund, believe me 87% of APC members are formal PDP members who was not given further chance to continue squandering public fund so they saw the chance of defeating to APC to continue corrupt act. In fact both parties need to be erased from nigeria party system.

[/s]

Jonathan didn't give up power because he is a "statesman". Jonathan gave up because his defeat was so glaring. He is a complete and utter failure..
And pls stop nagging about corruption. Since return to civilian rule, it has only been one party in power, One party with access to Nigeria's funds, one party with the power to loot. So they are the ones to be held responsible. If anybody arrested feels he is being victimized, then he should prove his case in court, simple! Not when the catch u stealing, then you are looking for any excuse, no matter how ridiculous to soil the anti-corruption fight. None of them is innocent, period.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by meekyrozzay: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2016
senior man jonathan did something, he tried
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by meekyrozzay: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2016
nice
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Flexyshubzy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
legendsilver:

1 Like

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by sniperr007(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
legendsilver:

Is dat bridge a federal project? If it is,blame gej as d president else blame d gov(Silva,Dickson & others).
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by misscabby: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
u cant fit laff?
dannyben5:
Hahahahakikikiki abeg i can't fit laff....
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Apostleprobity1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Jonathan didn't give up power because he is a "statesman". Jonathan gave up because his defeat was so glaring. He is a complete and utter failure..
And pls stop nagging about corruption. Since return to civilian rule, it has only been one party in power, One party with access to Nigeria's funds, one party with the power to loot. So they are the ones to be held responsible. If anybody arrested feels he is being victimized, then he should prove his case in court, simple! Not when the catch u stealing, then you are looking for any excuse, no matter how ridiculous to soil the anti-corruption fight. None of them is innocent, period.

The word Jonathan did nothing is seriously amusing cos no right thinking nigerian can ever open his mouth to ever utter such rubbish, mere looking at things is you didn't have browsing phone, radio set televison etc to follow up his prosperious achievement as of the time of his regime. You talk as if you don't know the happenings in this country. Sit up and say the truth for justice sake

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by sekundosekundo: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:

All what u are saying makes no sense my friend. You are just relying on fallacious appeal to pity, which wont work. GEJ won an election based on popular support. I remember campaigning vigorously for him in 2011. He lost the election simply because he failed nigerians. Wen it came to corruption, jonathan actively campaigned for people to loot the nation dry, blocked every attempt to bring thieves to justice with his numerous kangaroo "ppresidential committees" and actually punished those who dared to raise alarm against looters. You may have a short memory, but most of us dont!

You have voted in your saviour Buhari, what have he done better than GEJ. I can't imagine myself standing under the Sun or rain to cast my vote for an ANCESTOR.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by blackpanda: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Apostleprobity1:

The word Jonathan did nothing is seriously amusing cos no right thinking nigerian can ever open his mouth to ever utter such rubbish, mere looking at things is you didn't have browsing phone, radio set televison etc to follow up his prosperious achievement as of the time of his regime. You talk as if you don't know the happenings in this country. Sit up and say the truth for justice sake

[/s]

You have said nothing.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Almaiga: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin

Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by Abagworo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You have voted in your saviour Buhari, what have he done better than GEJ. I can't imagine myself standing under the Sun or rain to cast my vote for an ANCESTOR.

Jonathan couldn't have managed this economic situation like Buhari. Oil prices are down, production cut down by 50% by Avengers and gas supply to power plants destroyed. Only an upright leader like Buhari can manage the situation. Check out Saudi Arabia and Venezuela with less population and high oil production then appreciate Buhari's miracle. Be patient and read the news articles one at a time as I will only paste one story.

http://m.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/india-says-to-bring-back-workers-facing-food-crisis-in-saudi-arabia-1438452

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/06/saudia_arabia_is_in_serious_trouble_americas_partner/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/22/venezuela-economic-crisis-guardian-briefing

http://abcnews.go.com/International/venezuelas-economic-crisis-requires-foreign-intervention-expert/story?id=40017947

NEW DELHI/DUBAI: India said on Sunday it will
send a government minister to Saudi Arabia to
try to bring back more than 10,000 Indian
workers who are facing a "food crisis" because
they are unable to afford meals after being laid
off from their jobs.

Low oil prices have forced the Saudi
government to slash spending since last year,
putting heavy pressure on the finances of local
construction firms which rely on state contracts.

As a result, some companies have been
struggling to pay foreign workers and have laid
off tens of thousands, leaving many with no
money for food let alone for tickets home.
Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj on Saturday
said over 10,000 Indians in Saudi Arabia and
Kuwait were facing a "food crisis" because of
economic hardships, while appealing to an
estimated 3 millions Indians living in Saudi
Arabia for help.

"Large number of Indians have lost their jobs in
Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. The employers have
not paid wages, closed down their factories,"
she tweeted on Saturday.

Minister of State for External Affairs, VK Singh,
will travel to Saudi Arabia next week.
Ms Swaraj said on Saturday that Minister of
State for external affairs, MJ Akbar, would take
up the issue with the authorities in the two
Middle Eastern countries, saying the
government was monitoring the situation on an
hourly basis.

"While situation in Kuwait is manageable,
matters are much worse in Saudi Arabia," she
said in a tweet.

Separately, the Consulate General of India in
Jeddah said on its official Twitter feed on
Saturday that it had distributed 15,475 kg of
food over the past three days in association
with the Indian community.
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by aresa: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
futurenix:
In the nearest future all the voices saying evil and condeming GEJ will sing his praise and long for him again.

He was not perfect but the fact that he invested more in the north than South I don't believe was his making.

He is the best Democrat Nigeria has produced.

I am personally still waiting for the EFCC, DSS, NPF, ICPC, NA and other tools used to fight corruption to tell me how much GEJ looted.

BTW, there's a Local government chairman with that area who probably must has used that area to enrich his generation.
[/s]

GEJ was the governor of Bayelsa so show us 1 single project GEJ started and completed in his state.

The useless, worthless and incompetent man did not build 1 single dog cage.

Worthless at the state level and 12 x worse at the National level..
Re: Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State by jamal1010: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
It is called Monkey bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinrinade 80th Birthday: Post Civil War Video Of Lt. General Akinrinade / Supreme Court: APC Stages Counter-Protest In Abuja / 'Nigeria Unites For Palestine': Muslims Hold mega rally In Lagos, Demand Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.